Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School Defends Decision To Ban Teen From Grad Because She's Pregnant

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: School Defends Decision To Ban Teen From Grad Because She's Pregnant

This story is really bugging me. Something is very not right with it.

A false flag?

I mean, is she some sort of "plant," groomed for this day? A "conservative Christian" family sends their kids to the most conservative private Christian school in Maryland, the graduating daughter applies to the most conservative Christian school in America, Bob Jones, the father fails to parent his child and she gets herself knocked up by a guy she won't talk about (who is guilty of statutory rape), and now shows little to no repentance for her sin?

I'm not so clueless as to think Christians can't be abject hypocrites, but come on, the father was president of the school board that wanted to suspend her, and he resigns in protest?! I can accept that she let her hormones get to her, she screwed some guy, and got caught. Is that all that happened, though?

It's like this is a perfect staged scenario to attack Christian morality and pro-life ideals simultaneously. Could Hollywood write a better script?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

cheka. (27th May 2017),Jewboo (27th May 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: School Defends Decision To Ban Teen From Grad Because She's Pregnant

nyc.media central control room megaphone is a GREAT tell. if they go big = highly suspicious

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (27th May 2017)