Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Copper
    Thanks

BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Howdy folks! For those of you who haven't heard of BOLD Precious Metals, we are an online Precious Metals dealer based in Austin, TX. We are focused on offering a large and interesting inventory of silver, gold, platinum and palladium at some of the best prices on the Internet.

I am one of the co-founders and am getting the word out about a special promotion for new customers called our Welcome Packs. We have put together a very nice selection of Packs to pick from containing up to 5 oz of premium silver coins at SPOT (not generic rounds like most dealers spot promotions). There is a ONE Pack per household limit, so be sure to pick the one you like the best! While you are shopping the promotions, be sure to checkout our Specials page for some impressive sale prices on a wide selection of items.

Welcome Pack Link: https://boldpreciousmetals.com/get-u...ilver-at-spot/

If you decide to place an order with us, I'd encourage you to register an account on the site as it makes it very easy to track your order all the way through the process. We do accept eCheck as a payment method as well and it doesn't require any hoops to jump through before you can use it. Although we have been an active dealer on eBay for several years, our website is fairly new so I will be very interested to get your feedback, positive or negative, on what you think of the site. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

As we like to say in the office: Fortune Favors The BOLD!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (8th June 2017),jcismylord (7th October 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Do you accept Bitcoin?
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

That sounds like a pretty good deal, but I also wonder if you accept bitcoin? Check out JM Bullion; they accept bitcoin and treat it like cash, which is why they're my preferred online vendor right now.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Copper
    Thanks

We do not accept bitcoin right now, but it is something we may add in the future. I'll share your interest with the team. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Do you ship to Sweden?

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

From cointalk:

How many of you have ordered from them? How were your experiences? They have good at spot deals for new customers. They have a medium amount of feedback on ebay. They have a BBB page but no reviews. The reddit silver page lists concerns about checkout on their website and credit cards being charged multiple times. (Cited from: https://www.cointalk.com/threads/bol...metals.296189/)
    How many of you have ordered from them? How were your experiences? They have good at spot deals for new customers. They have a medium amount of feedback on ebay. They have a BBB page but no reviews. The reddit silver page lists concerns about checkout on their website and credit cards being charged multiple times. (Cited from: https://www.cointalk.com/threads/bol...metals.296189/)

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/bol...metals.296189/

Copper
    Thanks

Hi Neuro, our website is currently only able to ship to US addresses. However, we are able to ship internationally on a case-by-case basis. If you contact us at info@boldpreciousmetals.com with the items you are interested in purchasing and the address you want to ship to, our fulfillment department will be able to get you a quote on the shipping fees.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

Neuro (8th June 2017)

Copper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    From cointalk:

Hi ximmy, just to clarify that was posted shortly after we launched the website and invited the reddit Silverbugs to check it out. Unfortunately, the rush of new orders uncovered some bugs in our checkout page. We have fully resolved those issues both technical on the site and with the customers who were affected. btw, no one was actually charged more than once for an order. What happened in a relatively few cases was that a charge authorization was made to the customer's account but the transaction failed. So the charge auth stayed on their account until their bank dropped it off according to their standard procedures, but no funds were ever taken from their account. All that to say, our cart, checkout page and payment gateways are all solid now and we've been processing orders without trouble for some time now. Let me know if you have any questions!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th June 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    Hi ximmy, just to clarify that was posted shortly after we launched the website and invited the reddit Silverbugs to check it out. Unfortunately, the rush of new orders uncovered some bugs in our checkout page. We have fully resolved those issues both technical on the site and with the customers who were affected. btw, no one was actually charged more than once for an order. What happened in a relatively few cases was that a charge authorization was made to the customer's account but the transaction failed. So the charge auth stayed on their account until their bank dropped it off according to their standard procedures, but no funds were ever taken from their account. All that to say, our cart, checkout page and payment gateways are all solid now and we've been processing orders without trouble for some time now. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Thank you for your quick and courteous response.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Guy seems legit, I may have to check it out.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BOLDbass (8th June 2017)