Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

I placed an order. I'd like a T-shirt with the lion logo. I love it! You should include t-shirts with all orders over $x.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

This outfit uses a fake address. A "private mail box" at "Pak Mail": 2900 N. Quinlan Park Rd., Ste. 240B, Austin, TX 78732.

They expect you to trust them with your money, but won't trust you with a real address.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Copper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I placed an order. I'd like a T-shirt with the lion logo. I love it! You should include t-shirts with all orders over $x.
    Thanks for the order, you'll receive it in a jiffy! Stay tuned on the t-shirt idea, we've got some fun stuff along those lines in the works.

Copper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    This outfit uses a fake address. A "private mail box" at "Pak Mail": 2900 N. Quinlan Park Rd., Ste. 240B, Austin, TX 78732.

They expect you to trust them with your money, but won't trust you with a real address.
    Nice detective work! To address your concern, BOLD is an online PM dealer without a brick and mortar store front. The separate mailbox is a necessary security feature for us. We are a very real business and are working hard to win over new long term customers with low prices on a large inventory backed up by committed customer support. Test us out by ordering one of the Welcome Packs and give us a chance to impress you. It's silver at spot and worth a shot! (see what I did there)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    Nice detective work! To address your concern, BOLD is an online PM dealer without a brick and mortar store front. The separate mailbox is a necessary security feature for us. We are a very real business and are working hard to win over new long term customers with low prices on a large inventory backed up by committed customer support. Test us out by ordering one of the Welcome Packs and give us a chance to impress you. It's silver at spot and worth a shot! (see what I did there)

You can rhyme... some of the time...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...a_400x400.jpeg
    BOLDbass = Eric Bass...IT entrepreneur focused on eCommerce. I am a fan of social media, precious metals, live music and craft beverages. Be BOLD.

https://twitter.com/ebasstx

https://www.backyardchickens.com/sty...ilies/frow.gif

BOLD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDER PLACED VIA THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM, FOR ANY LOSSES OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSEM,

BOLD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS, NEGLIGENCE, OR INABILITY TO EXECUTE ORDERS.

To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive your right to a trial by jury in any proceeding or litigation brought against BOLD with respect to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Website. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions (including formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Austin, TX

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

Guy seems legit, I may have to check it out.

NO STREET ADDRESS... HE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY...YOU MUST WAIVE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE HIM

Eric Bass https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebasstx

Co-Founder and CTO at BOLD Precious Metals -Spring, Texas - Information Technology and Services

Most of my career as an IT professional has been in the Oil & Gas Exploration sector and this has been a very rewarding experience. I've spent as much time trying to understand the key processes of O&G exploration project cycles as I have learning traditional IT skills. This focus on how the industry goes about its business, what data it consumes and generates, and the particular stresses it places on IT infrastructure has produced a unique knowledge matrix which I have leveraged to create a high performance/high efficiency technology environment for my geoscience and operations teams.

More recently I have been pursuing my growing interests in e-commerce, digital marketing, and social engagement. I am part of an entrepreneurial team that is incubating a number of exciting e-commerce enterprises. My focus right now is on building out the technology platform for BOLD Precious Metals, an online dealer of gold and silver bullion and fine coins. I am excited about this project and our plans to revolutionize how investors and collectors buy precious metal products. Stay tuned for more updates on our progress!

Past and Current Specialties: Business Development, Business Branding, Web Design, Internet Marketing & Promotions, Social Media, MS server architecture, LAN networking, iscsi SAN, clustered NAS, IP telephony, Commvault Simpana, Office 365, Exchange Server, remote help desk support, technical documentation, Data mining/management, GIS mapping, LMKR GeoGraphix, IHS Kingdom, MS Dynamics SL, Visual LandPro, Citrix ZenApp, SolidCommerce, eBay Store management, application support.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th June 2017),crimethink (8th June 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    You surely have a warehouse you're working from. Use that address. Expecting people to trust you with large sums of money yet only offer shielded ways to contact you is pretty bold. The "security feature" excuse is pretty lame. "Security" against what, personal service? Even if you're working out of your home garage, you surely have heavy security systems/safes.

And, as Jewboo has pointed out, there's more red flags.

I'm sorry, but I cannot endorse "giving you a try." No real recourse unless one uses a credit card, and then those onerous terms would likely be used to fight the chargeback.

After Hannes Tulving, any PM dealer will need to take risks to earn customer trust.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th June 2017)

Thanks

More info:

http://bizindex.pub-dat.org/Browse/Entity/60420

Bold Precious Metals, LLC has been in business for 1 years at this location in Austin, Texas servicing . Bold Precious Metals, LLC is registered as a Limited Liability Company and was registered on 1/26/2016. Bold Precious Metals, LLC was also registered with the Better Business Bureau on 3/7/2016 and was accredited since 3/2/2017 and has a BBB rating of A-. Mr. John B Hayes, Managing Member, Mr. Eric R. Bass, Managing Member, Mr. Ryan E Cochran, Managing Member, Mr. Matthew L. Cochran, Manager are listed as managers.

Phone Number: (512) 551-3780
    Phone Number: (512) 766-7969
    Email: info@boldpreciousmetals.com
    Email: john@boldpreciousmetals.com

(please note: the BBB accepts funds from registered businesses, and there is evidence that supports the belief one's rating is dependent upon this)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

I'm sorry, but I cannot endorse "giving you a try." No real recourse unless one uses a credit card, and then those onerous terms would likely be used to fight the chargeback.
    BOLD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDER PLACED VIA THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM, FOR ANY LOSSES OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSEM,

BOLD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS, NEGLIGENCE, OR INABILITY TO EXECUTE ORDERS.

To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive your right to a trial by jury in any proceeding or litigation brought against BOLD with respect to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Website. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions (including formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Austin, TX

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Dang you guys are harsh. I don't think this guy's a scammer, he's been open answering our questions so far. And look, he's not the only one with a privacy policy, have you ever read APMEX's policy?

Neither we, nor our insurance company, accepts (and we specifically disclaim) responsibility if you have left instructions with any carrier or delivery service to leave parcels for you without the need for your signature. Nor do we, nor our insurance company, accept (and we specifically disclaim) responsibility if you have given any carrier or delivery service instructions to leave your package with someone else, such as a building manager, neighbor, or a drop-off location such as Mail Boxes Etc., The UPS Store, or similar third party drop off locations. In any such case, your package will not be covered for insurance by APMEX or our insurance carrier. If you do not receive the package directly from the common carrier, you agree to take all reasonable actions to assist in recovery of the package, including but not limited to filing out reports (and/or police reports) and providing all information needed or that may be requested to assist in recovery of the package. If you do not fully cooperate in recovery efforts, neither APMEX, nor our insurance company or carrier, will have any liability to you.
    I think the silver spot deal is pretty good, and I ordered some silver today as well. I used a cc, and looks like it should arrive on Saturday. I'll post a review when it comes in.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BOLDbass (10th June 2017),Camp Bassfish (9th June 2017)