Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

I ordered some silver today as well. I used a cc, and looks like it should arrive on Saturday.

What if it doesn't arrive? You don't even have their street address. YOU specifically legally agree that they are not "liable" for anything..............and YOU can't even sue them:

BOLD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDER PLACED VIA THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM, FOR ANY LOSSES OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSEM,

BOLD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS, NEGLIGENCE, OR INABILITY TO EXECUTE ORDERS.

To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive your right to a trial by jury in any proceeding or litigation brought against BOLD with respect to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Website. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions (including formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Austin, TX

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th June 2017),crimethink (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Dang you guys are harsh. I don't think this guy's a scammer, he's been open answering our questions so far.
    Do I think he's actively seeking to "take" people? No. Do I think that he has the proper mentality for a customer-oriented business? Hell no.

Disavowing their own mistakes? Uh, what?

I expect the Golden Rule, as I bestow the Golden Rule.

And look, he's not the only one with a privacy policy, have you ever read APMEX's policy?
    No disrespect, but theirs is hardly the same thing. If one asks UPS/FedEx/USPS to leave a package without proper control/chain of custody, then one must accept the responsibility. APMEX is in no way anti-customer in stating that.

APMEX screwed up an order once, and took 100% responsibility, no questions, whining, excuses...they fixed it. No, "you agreed to our ''policy' by reading/using our website."

I think the silver spot deal is pretty good, and I ordered some silver today as well. I used a cc, and looks like it should arrive on Saturday. I'll post a review when it comes in.
    For your sake, I hope all goes well. But, more importantly, I hope all goes well in one, two, three years down the road, if you or anyone else orders from them. Again: Hannes Tulving. He was great and trustworthy until he wasn't.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

madfranks (10th June 2017)

Thanks

Dang you guys are harsh. I don't think this guy's a scammer, he's been open answering our questions so far. And look, he's not the only one with a privacy policy, have you ever read APMEX's policy?

I think the silver spot deal is pretty good, and I ordered some silver today as well. I used a cc, and looks like it should arrive on Saturday. I'll post a review when it comes in.
    I'm going to take a stab at it too.....

Just placed an order.... I have to say that your checkout is "clunky" to say the least. Prompted me for information I had already entered a few times, but the order appears to have gone through. Let's see how this goes....
    * This space for rent *

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

i'm sticking with tulving. less risk

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (9th June 2017),crimethink (9th June 2017),Jewboo (9th June 2017),osoab (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    i'm sticking with tulving. less risk
    http://rentusmailbox.com/wp-content/...ent-po-box.jpg

After BOLD charges your Visa card $5000 and disconnects their phone you can only hop on a plane and fly to the Texas to scream at their Post Office Box.

I'm sorry that number is no longer in service https://yt3.ggpht.com/-XpxZYTLNYGM/A...ffff/photo.jpg
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th June 2017),crimethink (9th June 2017),Dogman (9th June 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Lots of businesses have their starts from home or online.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (9th June 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    http://rentusmailbox.com/wp-content/...ent-po-box.jpg

After BOLD charges your Visa card $5000 and disconnects their phone you can only hop on a plane and fly to the Texas to scream at their Post Office Box.

I'm sorry that number is no longer in service https://yt3.ggpht.com/-XpxZYTLNYGM/A...ffff/photo.jpg
    My credit card is through my local credit union, I'm guessing I'd have my money returned less than 72 hours after I had an issue..... and as a bonus, I get to explain the problem to someone that speaks English.
    * This space for rent *

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    Lots of businesses have their starts from home or online.
    Of course. But it doesn't mitigate the issues.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post

As we like to say in the office: Fortune Favors The BOLD!
    If you have an office, why not use that address instead of a fake one?
    life is good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

crimethink (10th June 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    [COLOR=#ff0000]BOLD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDER PLACED VIA THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM, FOR ANY LOSSES OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE BOLD ONLINE ORDER ENTRY SYSEM,
    What sort of "punitive" damages could a customer face using the bold online ordering system? What sort of situation would occur for you to punish a customer, and what would those damages be if you did?
    life is good.