Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    Stay tuned...
    Combination of paying with bitcoins and international delivery would really be a unique selling point for you!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    Hitch, one other suggestion you might think about is using the BillPay feature from your bank to send checks on your behalf. The bank withdraws the funds from your account and then prints a check using one of their accounts to the payee you specific and sends it to the address you specify.
    Some systems withdraw the money once the recipient cashes the check.

But yes, the Bill Pay check uses third-party account information, to shield one's personal information.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Hitch (19th June 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Some systems withdraw the money once the recipient cashes the check.

But yes, the Bill Pay check uses third-party account information, to shield one's personal information.
    Thanks BOLD and CT. I'm already set up with Bill Pay through my bank, so this sounds like a solution for me, going forward, to order PM's without the extra credit card charges.
    life is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Hi BOLDbass,

Personally I am more focused on gold currently (top heavy in silver). This limits me in regards to online purchases. I only purchase with my credit card online, so to keep my bank info private. This limits me because of the higher price for coins when purchased online with a credit card.

I usually end up buying gold coins off of ebay, which I know has risks, but there are a lot of reputable sellers there. Plus, the price is a lot less than online dealers such as yourself and apmex.

I did a comparison. If I wanted to buy a 1 oz gold eagle right now with a credit card, here are the prices: Apmex, $1381. You (BOLD) $1363. Trusted high rated Ebay seller, $1282.

So, I can save about $100 on that coin if I went with Ebay, $80 over your price. This is the dilemma with online coin purchases.

Or....I can take cash out of the bank, and go to my local coin guy. He'd charge me maybe $1300 for a cash transaction for a gold eagle, coin in hand, and I walk out the door with it.
    This is almost my exact answer... I'll add that gold stores smaller as well. I haven't bought off Ebay for quite some time now, but not for any particular reason other than my LCD gives me fair prices (spot + 5%) on gold and I can also pay cash up to 10K a year if I choose. I do some side work and get paid in cash often, so that works for me as well.
    * This space for rent *

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

madfranks (3rd September 2017)