Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: London High Rise Fire.. No Collapse .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: London High Rise Fire.. No Collapse .

a cheap way to circumvent potential lawsuits...

----------------

‘Survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire are to be permanently rehoused in a £2bn luxury apartment block in Kensington, the Government has announced.

Some 68 one, two and three-bedroom flats have been bought by the Government at the Kensington Row development in upmarket High Street Kensington, Sajid Javid, the Communities Secretary, said.

The announcement comes a week on from the disaster, which left at least 79 dead.

The properties are “newly built social housing” at a site where private homes are on offer from £1,575,000 to £8.5m and boast a 24-hour concierge and a private cinema, according to the website of developer St Edward.

The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) said the “expectation is that these new properties will be offered as one of the options to permanently rehouse residents from Grenfell Tower”.’

Read more: Grenfell Tower: Victims to be permanently rehoused in £2billion luxury Kensington apartment block

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7800856.html
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Mostly shitskins I imagine
    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    a cheap way to circumvent potential lawsuits...

----------------

‘Survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire are to be permanently rehoused in a £2bn luxury apartment block in Kensington, the Government has announced.

Some 68 one, two and three-bedroom flats have been bought by the Government at the Kensington Row development in upmarket High Street Kensington, Sajid Javid, the Communities Secretary, said.

The announcement comes a week on from the disaster, which left at least 79 dead.

The properties are “newly built social housing” at a site where private homes are on offer from £1,575,000 to £8.5m and boast a 24-hour concierge and a private cinema, according to the website of developer St Edward.

The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) said the “expectation is that these new properties will be offered as one of the options to permanently rehouse residents from Grenfell Tower”.’

Read more: Grenfell Tower: Victims to be permanently rehoused in £2billion luxury Kensington apartment block

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7800856.html
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

So are they trying to start a trend now, that if your home burns down through no fault of your own, you get free luxury housing for the rest of your life?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    So are they trying to start a trend now, that if your home burns down through no fault of your own, you get free luxury housing for the rest of your life?
    If the victims were Englishmen, it would be, "sorry, you're on your own."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

madfranks (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    If the victims were Englishmen, it would be, "sorry, you're on your own."
    Yeah, the government can't risk being called racist for not giving brown people free luxury housing for the rest of their lives.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Professor says victims were probably killed by cyanide gas and carbon monoxide from the burning cladding

https://youtu.be/0F8BcHtvzaY
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Where did the 500 Grenfell residents disappear to?
    Grenfell building was slated for demolition in 2014
    Was there anyone in the actual building?
    Some are suggesting those 500 missing residents actually died in the building.
    Or they never existed?
    Strange interviews of victims
    Fire started in 4th floor flat of Refugee.
    Refrigerator catches fire
    Fire brigade show up. Extinguish fire, pack up and leave
    Then next thing the outside of the building catches fire.
    Video of Fire brigade shows odd conversations, lack of alarm. No effort to call in disaster, extra crews etc.
    No mustering point, no one following fire procedures
    People told to shelter in place.... in a building fire

Here's guys 1st video.
    No one is coming for the food and clothing aid
    He thinks they might have died in there. hmmm.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfgIiWts7N8I

I think it could go either way. Either all (nearly all) the residents died and they are covering it up, or the building was virtually empty and the numbers presented are low because of that.

What ever happened I think it was planned.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    What ever happened I think it was planned.
    yes that's what many are thinking. Fetcho's 2nd hour guest Saturday was Graham Hart, and 3rd was Ole Damegaard; I only heard the Graham & only "with one ear", but it was mainly Grenfell skepticism. Then if you know who Ole D is, safe bet that last hour is also heavy on Grenfell.. Advance to around the 1 hr mark:

Dennis Fetcho, Inside the Eye - Live! 2017.06.24

Dennis Fetcho, aka "The Fetch", is an American ex-patriot living in Amman, Jordan. He is the author of the Illuminatus Observor, a blog regarded by many as simply the finest Hermetic Qaballa blog in all of blogdom. The Fetch also has a second site called "Inside The Eye - Live!"

Hour 1 - News and Current Events
    Hour 2 - Graham Hart
    Hour 3 - Guest, Ole Dammegard

64k Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

It's London, nobody cares. Just like Detroit and Chicongo. The Jewish led progressive utopias are crumbling and I couldn't be more pleased
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!