Thread: Marie Curie, Mercury, RA(dium) 88, Alchemy & the Crossroads

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Marie Curie, Mercury, RA(dium) 88, Alchemy & the Crossroads

Worth while video. Short and to the point.

Summary in the following post.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Re: Marie Curie, Mercury, RA(dium) 88, Alchemy & the Crossroads

Marie Curie is credited with the isolation of the elements of polonium including Radium. Radium has the chemical notation of Ra and the numerical value of 88.

Marie Curie is the personification of the Roman Deity Mercury

Mercury is the messenger deity also known as Hermes.
    God of financial gain, commerce, messages/communication, travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves.

The Alchemical/Astrological symbol of Mercury is:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...symbol.svg.png

He is associated with the Rooster or Cockerel.
    http://hermesmercury.weebly.com/uplo...73479_orig.jpg
    He carries the Caduceus, which was adopted in some countries as the symbol of medicine, despite Mercury/Hermes having no association with healing.

He is associated with Vigilance and Perseverance

He is responsible for guiding souls to Haedes.

He rules over the Crossroads.
    https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/0...11082__340.jpg

The three principles of Alchemy are Sulfur, Salt, Mercury.

Mercury symbolizm features strongly in Masonic Chambers of Reflection, found in many Lodges (and possibly the UN building NY city).

Objects found in the Chamber of Reflection include:
    Alchemical objects and chemicals including salt, sulfur and mercury (cockerel)
    Hourglass
    Bread and Water
    The Skull and Bones
    The Scythe (of the Reaper)
    V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

The above objects tell the story of Marie Curies life.
    Spent much time in the laboratory
    Hourglass, alchemical ingredients

Lived a humble life
    On Bread and Water

Died a tragic death
    Skull and bones
    The Scythe (of the Reaper)

V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (Vigilance Perseverance) means:
    Visita
    Interiora
    Terrae
    Rectificando
    Invenies
    Occultum
    Lapidem

Travel to the interior of the earth.
    Purifying it, you will find the hidden stone.
    Ra (radium) 88

December 21 (12/21 = 33) 1898
    Marie and Pierre Curie discover Radium
    They discovered the unknown (hidden) stone
    Using the technique called "the blackening" (word I am still looking for) they isolated a material 330 times more radioactive than uranium.

Polonium has 33 known isotopes.

Marie and Pierre persevered through hardship to pursue their work. Their laboratory was an old hangar (when were aircraft invented) that dropped to 6 degrees in winter.

Marie Curie: "We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves."

Mercury and the Crossroads.
    Pierre Curie died in a tragic accident when he fell under a horse drawn cart. His head was crushed by the wheel of the cart. He died at a notoriously dangerous crossroads in Paris.

The symbol of Mercury illustrates this story. The semi circle is the cart wheel. The full circle is Pierre's head and the Cross underneath is the Crossroads.

It seems that Harley Guy was on the scene. He recognised Pierre exclaiming "Mais c'est M. le Docteur Curie l'inventeur du radium, qui vient d'etre ecrase"

Mercury in latin is Mercurius.

Marie Curie "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas"
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (30th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I just realized that you transcribed the whole video... indeed, I can tell you are exploring another rabbit hole, Glass.

very informative, we cannot get rid of ((them)) if not understanding what ((they)) know, the war against Alchemy had a purpose, that of denying the "consciousness" element of matter in sciences. No wonder that mainstream science is now a criminal field for the most part.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

the Rabbit holes are all intertwined. Sometimes exploring, sometimes revisiting, sometimes holding a guiding light for others. Pans Labyrinth comes to mind although the implications of that character might be different to what was intended in the modern tale. The "author" of that one is elusive about it. Was his Pan the Pan or was his Pan, Daedalus?

Is the story real or is it created and given to us? The crossroads catches the eye and the numberology and symbolism of a "historical" narrative are all embedded here.

Curious people, curious events. What's the big idea?

Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

yes, all rabbit holes intersect and although if I am not going to rush into that one, eventually, I will come across it again. ..

the problem is that any esoteric knowledge has a double meaning or/and double purpose, and this because Truth exists as the merging of any dualistic point of views. The Light is One, but light is also a particle and wave at the same time.

and as it is often the case, we will find out "that big idea" weeks, months later. I used to being in the hurry every time I discovered a new path, but the maze is huge. So I surrender to synchronicity.

EDIT:
    id' recommend esotericonline.net , free but membership must be approved
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Operation Crossroads

Operation Crossroads was a pair of nuclear weapon tests conducted by the United States at Bikini Atoll in mid-1946. They were the first nuclear weapon tests since Trinity in July 1945, and the first detonations of nuclear devices since the atomic bombing of Nagasaki on August 9, 1945. The purpose of the tests was to investigate the effect of nuclear weapons on warships.

The Crossroads tests were the first of many nuclear tests held in the Marshall Islands, and the first to be publicly announced beforehand and observed by an invited audience, including a large press corps. They were conducted by Joint Army/Navy Task Force One, headed by Vice Admiral William H. P. Blandy rather than by the Manhattan Project, which had developed nuclear weapons during World War II. A fleet of 95 target ships was assembled in Bikini Lagoon and hit with two detonations of Fat Man plutonium implosion-type nuclear weapons of the kind dropped on Nagasaki, each with a yield of 23 kilotons of TNT (96 TJ).

The first test was Able. The bomb was named Gilda after Rita Hayworth's character in the 1946 film Gilda, and was dropped from the B-29 Superfortress Dave's Dream of the 509th Bombardment Group on July 1, 1946. It detonated 520 feet (158 m) above the target fleet and caused less than the expected amount of ship damage because it missed its aim point by 2,130 feet (649 m). The second test was Baker. The bomb was known as Helen of Bikini and was detonated 90 feet (27 m) underwater on July 25, 1946. Radioactive sea spray caused extensive contamination. A third deep-water test named Charlie was planned for 1947 but was canceled primarily because of the United States Navy's inability to decontaminate the target ships after the Baker test. Ultimately, only nine target ships were able to be scrapped rather than scuttled. Charlie was rescheduled as Operation Wigwam, a deep-water shot conducted in 1955 off the California coast.
    A series of three tests was recommended to study the effects of nuclear weapons on ships, equipment, and materiel. The test site had to be in territory controlled by the United States. The inhabitants would have to be evacuated, so it was best if it was uninhabited, or nearly so, and at least 300 miles (500 km) from the nearest city. So that a B-29 could drop a bomb, there had to be an airbase within 1,000 miles (1,600 km). To contain the target ships, it needed to have a protected anchorage at least 6 miles (10 km) wide. Ideally, it would have predictable weather patterns, and be free of severe cold and violent storms. Predictable winds would avoid having radioactive material blown back on the task force personnel, and predictable ocean currents would allow material to be kept away from shipping lanes, fishing areas, and inhabited shores.[23] Timing was critical because Navy manpower required to move the ships was being released from active duty as part of the post–World War II demobilization, and civilian scientists knowledgeable about atomic weapons were leaving federal employment for college teaching positions.[24]

On January 24, Blandy named the Bikini Lagoon as the site for the two 1946 detonations, Able and Baker. The deep underwater test, Charlie, scheduled for early 1947, would take place in the ocean west of Bikini.[25] Of the possible places given serious consideration, including Ecuador's Galápagos Islands, Bikini offered the most remote location with a large protected anchorage, suitable but not ideal weather,[26] and a small, easily moved population. It had come under exclusive United States control on January 15, when Truman declared the United States to be the sole trustee of all the Pacific islands captured from Japan during the war. The Navy had been studying test sites since October 1945 and was ready to announce its choice of Bikini soon after Truman's declaration.[27] On February 6, the survey ship Sumner began blasting channels through the Bikini reef into the lagoon. The local residents were not told why.[28]

The 167 Bikini islanders first learned their fate four days later, on Sunday, February 10, when Navy Commodore Ben H. Wyatt, United States military governor of the Marshall Islands, arrived by seaplane from Kwajalein. Referring to Biblical stories which they had learned from Protestant missionaries, he compared them to "the children of Israel whom the Lord saved from their enemy and led into the Promised Land." He also claimed it was "for the good of mankind and to end all world wars." There was no signed agreement, but he reported by cable "their local chieftain, referred to as King Juda, arose and said that the natives of Bikini were very proud to be part of this wonderful undertaking."[29] On March 6, Wyatt attempted to stage a filmed reenactment of the February 10 meeting in which the Bikinians had given away their atoll. Despite repeated promptings and at least seven retakes, Juda confined his on-camera remarks to, "We are willing to go. Everything is in God's hands." The next day, LST-861 moved them and their belongings 128 miles (206 km) east to the uninhabited Rongerik Atoll, to begin a permanent exile.[30] Three Bikini families returned in 1974 but were evacuated again in 1978 because of radioactivity in their bodies from four years of eating contaminated food.[31] As of 2015, the atoll remains unpopulated.[32]
    Wiki

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Some enlightenment today. The Meaning of Purple. The importance of 88.

Listening to the podcast linked below. Discussing the concept of Alchemy and specifically Transmutation, BUT not so much of physical elements but Transmutation of the Mind. A more philosophical perspective for sure but taking it from the view that all these events we see orchestrated by TPTB and which we call False Flags or Staged Events are really the casting of spells.

If we look into how spell craft works, its equally about the belief as it is about something actually happening.

A hypnotist causes someone to believe something, a con man distracts the mind with chatter or nonsense or something else while performing the tasks they want to perform without the victim noticing.

We've noticed and documented the use of purple in all of these "terror" events. The Brussels Airport. The Presidential win by Trump. The humiliation of Clinton. The Queens birthday. The Death of Prince. Purple Rain.
    and here: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post879993

The podcast discusses more on Alchemy. The Trinity of Alchemy is Sulfur, Mercury and Salt. Sulfur is Red. Salt is Blue. Mercury has no colour.

At this point it hits me.... what is the colour for Mercury... then seconds later. The answer:
    Mercury is symbolised by the 2 Roman and Greek deities Mercury and Hermes. The colour of the Mercury/Hermes Deity is Purple. A mixing of Red and Blue. The Transmutation. The Alchemical product.

The Red Path or the Blue Path. Right or Left.

88 also encodes Mercury. 88 days is the orbit of Mercury around the Sun.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

I've been meaning to post something on Robert Johnson. I once saw a dramatization of this going to the cross roads and making a deal. It has Robert meeting with a man in a suit and a hat. He took a contract from his inside breast pocket that Johnson signed. I saw it long time before the internet was a thing.

This short clip-umentary is from "They sold their soul for rock n roll".

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

This is very interesting. The story of Alchemy (and the beginings of chemistry) - Audio Book.

It is 5 hours long. I've come in at Chapter 7 of what I think are 14 chapters total. It is a historical work, detailing the origins and history of Alchemy and the major alchemy practitioners through out that time. It goes into biographies of those key players and also explains not only who but how alchemy has been used. The only criticism I have of it, is that it can be a little fast paced in parts.

In conjunction with Crrow777 and Co's last few podcasts, perhaps since about Episode 50 through to 60 it help crystalise what it was that they were getting at when talking about the Alchemical mind. The controlling of the mind by transmuting and controlling thought and comprehension of the mass population using Alchemical principles.

Alchemical principles are not just the widely understood pursuit of converting one thing into another thing ie. Lead in to Gold, but giving the appearance of converting one thing into another thing while simultaneously using words, sounds and imagery to convince the target - mass population that the thing did indeed happen or was indeed converted from one thing to another. A key critical part of the Alchemical act is the instilling of the belief. The Con-ning of the mind into believing this thing or event did happen.

Alchemy was long the charlatan magnet. Those who sought to get wealth and or power over others. Even if it has any legitimate roots or powers of transmutation it has always had that entanglement with the charlatans because of this magnetism of desire for wealth or power.

Alchemy is still used today and possibly more widely than we have realised. Because there are so many charlatans at work, when you realise Alchemy is not just physical but esoteric, spiritual and mental transmutation you can begin to see this is what they are using. False flags, fake news, staged events are all scams or cons on the minds of the masses.

Order from Chaos is at it's core a statement of Alchemy. We know it is a motto of the Masonic orders and those called the Illuminati. Their obvious involvement of so many events now makes more sense. We know from my earlier post #2 specifically talking about V.I.T.R.I.O.L. The alchemical concepts that the Masonic orders teach and contemplate.

The book also touches on aspects of the Kabbalah, specifically their tree of Sephiroth. It also addresses demons, making deals, performing rituals and sacrifice for demonic favour etc so it ties in with other material we've discussed here Ex Satan Wizards, abortion sacrifices etc.

The below link has a copy of the books text along with Chapters if you want to find something specific instead of listening or reading all the way through.

Philosophy, scientism, are forms of Alchemy. There was a specific methodology mentioned in the book. I can't recall it's name or find it in searches. I think it started with F. Basically it is the thinking up of things, then looking for or creating evidence to support those things that were thought up. Rather than the true scientific method of observing a thing and then investigating what makes it so AND then pondering upon what it means.

While most people thing the scientific method is what is in play today, this is far from the truth. Philosophy is at the core of astro physics. The proponents of Big Bang, you can't get something from nothing except when you can get something from nothing because: Big Bang ( By Lawrence Krauss) is a prime example. Neil De Grasse Tyson is another example of an Alchemist. Brian Cox. Bill Nye etc.

You will need to convert it to mp3 or play it in a YT player of some sort. PatColo has posted some information on a YT to MP3 converter web site somewhere. I don't know it it can handle something this long.

It is also available as an Ebook for Kindle and possibly other devices. http://www.rexresearch.com/muir/muir.htm

Liberty Tree.