Frankenskies

brand new doc on chemtrails
    ================
    FRANKENSKIES FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY
    Matt Landman

Published on Jun 20, 2017

Support the film release here!!

https://www.gofundme.com/frankenskies

FrankenSkies is an 80 minute social change documentary regarding the Solar Geoengineering/Chemtrail agenda that affects every living being on earth. The struggle of bringing awareness to this subject, despite the obstacles of a socially engineered populace and the military industrial complex with its endless resources, is palpable in this awakening truth feature.

An impeccably timed eye opening expose, the film reveals the campaign to normalize chemical cloud formations via atmospheric aerosol dispersals. Up against a normalization timetable encompassing a controlled media and an indoctrinated educational and political system, activists ask the question : Is your silence your consent?

A shocking informative film on climate engineering, frequency control and CIA manipulation, the film's narrative unfolds through a historical timeline of experimentation on humanity, bringing us to a modern day laboratory that encompasses the air we breath and dictates when and where the sun shall shine, or not...

Matt Landman "Geo-engineering Is Total Control Of Food, Water, Weather, Medicine & Movement."
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Re: Frankenskies

Where I live, they have stopped chem-spraying since Trump took office... about 90% stopped.

In Pasadena, where I work, chem-spraying continues as usual.

Strange

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I'm surprised this was fully released. He's obviously been forced to. Maybe some problems with the limited release at Vimeo.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...t=frankenskies

At least I'll be able to watch again with the password hassle of vimeo.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I locked my dup'ers delight thread on this vid:
    Thread: FrankenSkies (FULL) New Geoengineering/Chemtrails Docu'

and I'll just bump this one, and add the 5 min trailer from my OP:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N9X7tqx9fNQ/h...SzqAGTNrhTEOTw4:52
    FrankenSkies Trailer
    Matt Landman

• 5 months ago

FrankenSkies is a feature length documentary film about the Solar Geongineering Governance Regime.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Here in Boise, Idaho our sky was criss-crossed with chemtrails a week ago.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

We have been trailed every day except a few hours in a day, real strange. They almost seem to lead a front system. Dropped the vid and need to watch it when I get a bit of time.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

watched last night; very impressive! It's unique among it's peers in that it's a bit "music video" like, with music backdrop throughout. Also the breadth of angles, the disinfo game afoot, social media, etc.

that bumbling David Keith buffoon; a dinjoo-nuffin? ((()))

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    watched last night; very impressive! It's unique among it's peers in that it's a bit "music video" like, with music backdrop throughout. Also the breadth of angles, the disinfo game afoot, social media, etc.

that bumbling David Keith buffoon; a dinjoo-nuffin? ((()))
    the creator was very cognizant of the attention span of his target audience. He is also very aware that anyone just now reaching adult hood does not know about 911 and does not know of skies without trails. In the crrow777 interview, linked to my posting of this movie .see post #3 in this thread or go here. He talks about the remastering of older movies and TV shows where they are putting chem trails in the skies of those movies to give the impression chem trails have always been with us.

Another interesting point he made was that, even what we know as "con trails" - shorter trails, were still actually chem trails. The use of Barium only, in the trails produces that shorter duration trail. So basically he is saying, any and all trails from aircraft regardless of how many years, have always been chem trails. Some were just less visually persistent than others.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd July 2017)

Thanks

Sofia S. with the film creator. She just posted this to her podcast page within the past 2-3 days, coz that's about how often I roll by there; so I don't know what to make of the 5/31 date?

Matt Landman 5/31/17

http://aboutthesky.com/images/storie...tt-Landman.jpg

Matt recently released a documentary aptly titled Frankenskies, now available on
    YouTube and gathering views like lightning. We talk here about what led him to make the film, the first half of which is an extraordinary collection of news clips spanning decades, with what I call "the mouthpieces" (mainstream media and experts) telling us about weather modification programs and experiments. All of this has taken place, folks, and they are telling the tale themselves. If your friends and fam are still dubious, have them watch the first half of Frankenskies -- no arguments possible! Matt is an activist in the raw, you could say, and hasn't stopped since he put 2+2 together himself, which began on a farm in California ... Let him tell you the story, and please visit ActualActivists.com for more information (your part in all this).

Listen here

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Vid sucks, absolutely nothing we don't already know. Not sure if this is even good for newbies.
    Jackie did it and you know it!