Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video of Katy Perry mind control meltdown on stage

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Video of Katy Perry mind control meltdown on stage

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Re: Video of Katy Perry mind control meltdown on stage

Note that even after the collapse on stage she is still clutching that microphone. lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

good to see they covered it with a nice little lesbo dance act.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (28th June 2017),midnight rambler (27th June 2017),milehi (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Probably staged so as to elicit sympathy and generate attention.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I wondered if it could be the result of good people praying for her...... soul. I'd like to think so, but who's to know.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Looked like part of the act to me. The dude who helped her off stage was literally right there waiting for her.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Looked like part of the act to me. The dude who helped her off stage was literally right there waiting for her.
    Her security (bodyguard) was already stationed within a few feet of her, I'm sure he has his instructions from her handlers. It wasn't like there wasn't an indication that something was seriously amiss some period of time before she collapsed and her bodyguard surely anticipated coming to her aid - that's what he gets paid for.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Classic case of demonic possession. This is what happens when you sell your soul to demons.
    life is good.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

madfranks (28th June 2017),midnight rambler (28th June 2017),Twisted Titan (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Classic case of demonic possession. This is what happens when you sell your soul to demons.
    I'm not convinced. I think it was an act.

I am probably the most enlightened member here on demon possession, and I surely don't discount its existence. But this appeared to be a conscious act on her part.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

madfranks (28th June 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I'm not convinced. I think it was an act.

I am probably the most enlightened member here on demon possession, and I surely don't discount its existence. But this appeared to be a conscious act on her part.
    It's all in the eyes. Watch the video again and watch her eyes. Not only does she have some major sanpaku going, but they roll up uncontrollable. She's completely possessed, absolutely no control. That was NOT acting.

Fucking demons and stupid people, quite the combo.

edit: I don't think you have ever admitted you were wrong about anything...CT. Admit it, I'm right here. Demons. It's so obvious even Cebu should get it.
    life is good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th June 2017)