Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Commandments monument at Arkansas state capitol destroyed day after installation

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

10 Commandments monument at Arkansas state capitol destroyed day after installation

The varmint looks real proud of himself, he did the very same thing at the Oklahoma state capitol.

http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/...25728c55cf3980

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2...pitol-toppled/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: 10 Commandments monument at Arkansas state capitol destroyed day after installati

Make him pay for a new one.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (28th June 2017),crimethink (28th June 2017),midnight rambler (28th June 2017),Tumbleweed (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: 10 Commandments monument at Arkansas state capitol destroyed day after installati

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I hope that they do.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

He will explain himself one day.

And he is gonna wish that all he had to do was pay a simple cash fine or go to jail.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Had to be a God hating, America hating liberal.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Make him quarry the granite, previously known as breaking rocks in the pen.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    He will explain himself one day.

And he is gonna wish that all he had to do was pay a simple cash fine or go to jail.
    He claims he is a Christian:

“I'm a firm believer that part of salvation is that we not only have faith in Jesus Christ but we obey the commands of God, and that we confess Jesus as Lord,” he said in the video. “But one thing I do not support is the violation of our Constitutional right to have the freedom that's guaranteed to us, that guarantees us the separation of church and state.”

There's “no one religion” that the government should represent, the man said.

In a different video posted earlier, the same man said he had to “confess my sin.”

“I made a promise that I very much intended to keep that I would go get help if things didn't happen the way I thought they would,” he said.

“Now my plans is this,” he later added. “I'm taking a sabbatical. I'm going to go, I'm leaving this place, and I'm gonna see God more and just trust in him.”
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    He claims he is a Christian:

“I'm a firm believer that part of salvation is that we not only have faith in Jesus Christ but we obey the commands of God, and that we confess Jesus as Lord,” he said in the video. “But one thing I do not support is the violation of our Constitutional right to have the freedom that's guaranteed to us, that guarantees us the separation of church and state.”

There's “no one religion” that the government should represent, the man said.

In a different video posted earlier, the same man said he had to “confess my sin.”

“I made a promise that I very much intended to keep that I would go get help if things didn't happen the way I thought they would,” he said.

“Now my plans is this,” he later added. “I'm taking a sabbatical. I'm going to go, I'm leaving this place, and I'm gonna see God more and just trust in him.”
    His true God is the State, this proves it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (28th June 2017),crimethink (28th June 2017),osoab (28th June 2017),Tumbleweed (28th June 2017)

Thanks

His true God is the State, this proves it.
    He worships the State's "courts" and their black-robed temple prostitutes.

There was not and is not "separation of church and State." There is no establishment of religion (a State church), but, obviously, God in the public arena is both acceptable and should be encouraged, as can be deduced by the actions of those who wrote the Constitution.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

“But one thing I do not support is the violation of our Constitutional right to have the freedom that's guaranteed to us, that guarantees us the separation of church and state.”
    Sounds more like a Libertarian with nothing better to do.