Thread: financial aid refunds - paying for negroes' lifestyle

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

financial aid refunds - paying for negroes' lifestyle

junk mail came to my house advertising a service for 'financial aid refunds'

nigs are getting public money for tuition, books, off campus housing, transportation, meals, HEALTH INSURANCE, etc. and that's just the gifts...

now pile on taxpayer backed 'loans'....egad. student loans are going to make ninja housing loans look like safe bets

quick google yielded this crap: http://finaid.uncc.edu/aid-basics/yo...-refund-checks

Financial Aid Refund Checks: What to Use Them For

Why did I receive a refund check?

Financial aid refunds are issued if the amount of financial aid award is greater than the direct costs on your UNC Charlotte student account.

What should I use my refund check for?

Financial aid covers these direct costs:

Tuition and fees
    On-campus housing and dining (if applicable)
    Health insurance premium

Your financial aid may also cover these indirect costs:

Books and supplies
    Transportation expenses
    Off-campus housing and dining (if applicable)

The university only subtracts the amount of your direct costs from your financial aid balance. The remaining balance is sent to you in the form of a refund check during the first week of school, so you can pay for your own indirect costs and other expenses.

Example: If you are living off campus, the university doesn't send a payment to the apartment complex to pay your rent for you. So, the university will apply your aid to your account to pay for your tuition and fees and health insurance premium. Then the remaining balance will be sent to you, so you can pay your rent at your off-campus apartment, buy books, and pay for parking passes, etc.

How do I know if I will receive a refund?

If you are due a refund, you will see a negative balance on your student account before the refund is processed. Refunds are disbursed on the first day of class at the earliest.

When will I receive my financial aid refund?

Refunds are disbursed on the first day of class at the earliest. If you have Direct Deposit, you will receive a refund through your direct deposit account within 5 to 7 days after the refund is posted to your account. If you don't have Direct Deposit, a refund check will be mailed to your permanent address. Please allow 7 to 10 days to receive a mailed refund check once the refund has posted.

What happens if I withdraw from a class or several classes?

A student who officially drops a course(s) or withdraws from the university may be entitled to a refund of tuition and fees. The amount of refund, if any, will be determined by the date on which the student drops the course(s) or withdraws from the University. Tuition and fee refunds or withdrawals are prorated based on the appropriate term schedule shown on the student accounts website.

Withdrawing from one class or all classes may affect your financial aid award, because students are awarded funds under the assumption that he/she will attend school for the entire period for which the assistance is awarded. In some cases, you may owe money back to UNC Charlotte. Please review the withdrawal and disbursement/changes in enrollment information on the financial aid website.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: financial aid refunds - paying for negroes' lifestyle

"Example: If you are living off campus, the university doesn't send a payment to the apartment complex to pay your rent for you. So, the university will apply your aid to your account to pay for your tuition and fees and health insurance premium. Then the remaining balance will be sent to you, so you can pay your rent at your off-campus apartment, buy books, and pay for parking passes, etc."

There's the rub.

The idea is to work the system to maximize the amount that is sent to you, probably a check made out to the student. The student can cash that check at their bank or whereever and use it for whatever they want. It really turns out to be a living income for female unwed mothers living with mother or boyfriend probably to help out with rent and home expenses there. This is just another form of welfare, but I don't have any problems with it since our rulers have eliminated U S industry and living wage jobs and the our rulers are rapidly having us all rent from them to have a roof over our heads. I do have a problem with it if the student is not a legal citizen.

The student loans thing has been a racket for at least 25 years, really much longer.

The loans can go to "trade schools", not only universities.

I used to teach at a trade school long time ago. It was no way only for "nigs". Would say divided among ethnicities equally back then, and the program was not at all so liberal in gifts, etc. as it is now.

Of course, the universities and trade schools no longer result in gainful employment for anyone these days.

The people who are really making the big bucks and quick bucks off the taxpayers are the people who run these schools and universities. They don't have to deliver any product. They just have to juice the tuition and bucks out of the students for the longest time possible.

The central bank / us gov entity is sending living wage U S jobs overseas or to work visa foreigners where they can do their slave labor thing, maximize profits and destroy the USA at the same time. It is all crumbling and backfiring on the central bank / u s gov crooks right now. But it is all a huge success for a one world death and slavery system for all.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Geez they're using the term "refund" as if it's actually a refund. It's excess loan money, stupid! The best thing to do is give it right back and reduce your principal!! But too many of the idiots who over-borrow probably don't even give it a second thought and just consider it free money. I was in college in the early 2000's and while that wasn't too long ago, the trend was the same back then; max out your loans to live a life of luxury in school.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Many of these "refunds" are not for loans. They are grants ("gifts"). Pell and SEOG. Taxpayer-funded, of course. Most community colleges offer programs that don't incur anywhere near the max payouts of Pell Grants, so that money is discretionary, including for luxuries (but also living expenses). The "excess" money is taxable, with a 1098-T issued.

As for student loans, the usurious banksters dish those out like candy, because there is ZERO RISK in doing so. All DLP/Perkins student loans are backed by the US Government; the student defaults, the bankster loses NOTHING, since the US Government assumes the liability. Yet the banksters think they are entitled to interest on them. Further, the banksters have used their tools from both parties to "reform" the bankruptcy laws, which were originally based on the Biblical repudiation of all debt at 7 years, so that all student loans, whether US Government-backed or "private," are non-dischargeable in Chapter 7 in almost all cases (save grave circumstances).

Yes, billions in grants and loans are being misused. I know people who have done it. Including the single-mothers noted above. And yes, student loans are often maxed-out beyond need, both subsidized (interest paid by USG while in school) and unsubsidized (interest capitalized, increasing the loan).

However, student loans are a permanent anchor around the neck of every student, unless and until they can actually pay it off. Gold and silver paid off mine, thank God. You can never escape by simply refusing to pay - they'll take your tax refunds, Social Security DI/R, and whatever else. And they do send it to collections, with garnishments. True, of course, there so many millions of defaulted debtors, and so many are dead-broke - you can't get blood out of a turnip - so it's a moot point.

The bottom line: the student grant and loan apparatus is a partnership between Marxists and Capitalists, both benefiting from it. The former get votes, the latter get billions in unearned profits. Don't expect any of this to change.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

It's time to get the negroes off the taxpayer's dole and onto a slow boat to Africa!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/life...al-aid-refund/

Irresponsible Things I Did With My Financial Aid Refund

1. I Purchased Things I Didn’t Need

Having a hefty amount in my checking account made it easy for me to fall into the hole that is online shopping.

I bought new clothes, designer handbags, shoes, etc. I’m pretty sure I no longer use or wear any of those purchases, making this the category of spending I regret the most.

2. I Bought a Plane Ticket to Africa

The summer after my freshman year of college, I had the opportunity to volunteer at a district hospital in Rwanda.

I spent $2,500 on a plane ticket, but the experience I had there was so valuable, I don’t regret it at all.

3. I Splurged on a Spontaneous Trip to Europe

When my sophomore year ended, I headed straight for Amsterdam with nothing but a backpack and my passport. The total cost? More than $3,000.

Sure, the experience was amazing, but travel is a luxury and I definitely could have waited until after I graduated and had my finances in order.

4. I Helped Out My Friends

This is somewhat a catch-22; you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. More than once, I lent money to my friends when they needed it.

The end result? I’m not friends with those people anymore, and I lost more than $700 due to my generosity. Lesson learned.

5. I Lived College Life to the Fullest

I think I went to every single happy hour during my freshman year of college. I don’t even want to know how much money I spent