Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to load up the truck again?

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: Time to load up the truck again?

looks like at the time crowd over here hated the idea of loading the truck

now looks like the idea of unloading the truck ain't welcomed either

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    So, we are approx at 54% profit since this thread start.

I have been slowly, but steadily unloading the truck over the last couple of months.

Anybody else doing the same? Ideas? Thoughts?
    I did buy 10 Canadian Maples some six months ago, most of the silver I have I bought 8-9 years ago. I bought back what I sold at $38-46 range, at around $27. Since then I have from time to time bought some junk silver. We are still 50% below the ATH from 1980, which I believe will be broken within a few months at the most a year from now. And probably it will surpass it by some. Then you will see a correction down towards $50, the last attempt to save the USD, and then trust in USD will be irreversibly broken and hyperinflation will be a fact. No return to normalcy is possible at that point. Sure one could sell at this time if you are going to buy something you’ld rather have, but don’t expect to be able to buy back your silver at a later date for less USD. Sure it could happen in the sig saw of market movements we will see, but I think it will be unlikely unless you are 1) Lucky 2) Incredibly skilled analyst.

Of course I could be wrong. I have been frequently wrong with my beliefs, and somehow bankers figure out away to stop inflating monetary supply without killing the economy completely. Or they just decide to kill the economy and thus strengthen dollar. But I think they will just keep inflating and we will see silver at 3 digits and beyond.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I did buy 10 Canadian Maples some six months ago, most of the silver I have I bought 8-9 years ago. I bought back what I sold at $38-46 range, at around $27. Since then I have from time to time bought some junk silver. We are still 50% below the ATH from 1980, which I believe will be broken within a few months at the most a year from now. And probably it will surpass it by some. Then you will see a correction down towards $50, the last attempt to save the USD, and then trust in USD will be irreversibly broken and hyperinflation will be a fact. No return to normalcy is possible at that point. Sure one could sell at this time if you are going to buy something you’ld rather have, but don’t expect to be able to buy back your silver at a later date for less USD. Sure it could happen in the sig saw of market movements we will see, but I think it will be unlikely unless you are 1) Lucky 2) Incredibly skilled analyst.

Of course I could be wrong. I have been frequently wrong with my beliefs, and somehow bankers figure out away to stop inflating monetary supply without killing the economy completely. Or they just decide to kill the economy and thus strengthen dollar. But I think they will just keep inflating and we will see silver at 3 digits and beyond.
    I believe we will be looking at much higher prices by Nov. The Fed is in a bad place, they must inflate or die for the foreseeable future. Wait to see what negative interest rates does.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I believe we will be looking at much higher prices by Nov. The Fed is in a bad place, they must inflate or die for the foreseeable future. Wait to see what negative interest rates does.
    Yep, thats it inflate or die. It is just that it will not be them that dies. It would be the 90% clueless class that are at greatest risk for that. But I do think we will probably go to hell in hyperinflation inferno rather than deflationary deathspiral. It just tends to be easier to just give full throttle with the money spigot... Some people obviously knows what the plan is, but we are not among those. If they like they could turn off the economy for the election if they prefer Biden instead. They probably need to start turning off the spigots around now in that case. However I think they prefer Trump to sit another 4 years. Letting him take the blame for the complete crash, ensuring a full on communist like AOC wins presidency 4 years later...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yep, thats it inflate or die. It is just that it will not be them that dies. It would be the 90% clueless class that are at greatest risk for that. But I do think we will probably go to hell in hyperinflation inferno rather than deflationary deathspiral. It just tends to be easier to just give full throttle with the money spigot... Some people obviously knows what the plan is, but we are not among those. If they like they could turn off the economy for the election if they prefer Biden instead. They probably need to start turning off the spigots around now in that case. However I think they prefer Trump to sit another 4 years. Letting him take the blame for the complete crash, ensuring a full on communist like AOC wins presidency 4 years later...
    If we take the white house, house and senate, it would be an epic blow to the Dems. I'm not worried what happens after that.
    I think they will be so upset they will try to burn down the whole country. The country will see what they really are and not vote for them again for a generation.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

I wonder if there will be something worth buying with a low mintage?

U.S. Mint cuts gold and silver coin production for a year or more, blames virus
    Submitted by cpowell on Tue, 2020-07-28 02:48. Section: Daily Dispatches

U.S. Mint Has Reduced Silver, Gold Coin Supplies to Purchasers

By Justina Vasquez and Yvonne Yue Li
    Bloomberg News
    Monday, July 27, 2020

The U.S. Mint has reduced the volume of gold and silver coins it is distributing to authorized purchasers as the coronavirus pandemic slows production, a document seen by Bloomberg shows.

The Mint's West Point complex in New York is taking measures to prevent the virus from spreading among its employees, and that will probably slow coin production there for the next 12 to 18 months, the document shows.

The facility is no longer able to produce gold and silver coins at the same time, forcing it to choose one metal over the other, according to the document, which was presented last week to companies authorized to buy coins from the Mint.

A spokesman for the Mint didn't immediately have comment.

"The pandemic created a whole new set of challenges for us to manage," the Mint said in the document. "We believe that this environment is going to continue to lead to some degree of reduced capacity as West Point struggles to balance employee safety against market demand." ...

http://www.gata.org/node/20338
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

PatColo (28th July 2020)

Electrum
    Thanks

looks like unloading the track above 2000 was a good idea.
    nearly $200 drop wow
    the stupid get-rich quick traders.

Electrum
    Thanks

So, i figure - time to load the truck again has arrived ...

pulled the trigger and loaded up the truck at just below $1700

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jcismylord For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    So, i figure - time to load the truck again has arrived ...

pulled the trigger and loaded up the truck at just below $1700
    If you are a new stacker then today is a good entry point. For long term stackers I would wait / gold and silver could drop another 5% before recommencing the bull rise. These are long term plays so patience is everything. If gold hits spot $1650 I will add to the stack. As for silver, I need spot 22 before being tempted - no room left to stack the stuff!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    As for silver, I need spot 22 before being tempted - no room left to stack the stuff!
    22 plus how much premium??
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz