Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Time to load up the truck again?

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: Time to load up the truck again?

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    With due respect, gold and silver are not optimal trading vehicles. Most here are about wealth preservation and long term holdings. You’d be far better off trading crypto.

This recent interview is most relevant.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHhScbxIqTUAndy makes some remarkable revelations. For example, the US mint doesn’t shut down for 2 months to change dies. If they shut down then they are out of silver (and perhaps gold). Wow!

The CFTC is now investigation possible market manipulation via crowd funding! These MFers said nothing all these years about the concentrated paper shorts in silver! Now private investors who pool their money are manipulators? The system is rigged and corrupt.

Put the prior two paragraphs together and it sure looks like a severe physical silver shortage to me. Silver is the canary in the financial system coal mine. Anyone hear any chirping of late?
    Yes, I agree. Thank you, Mr Dr Mamboni.
    I am not considering myself a trader, cause I trade once in many months or even once in years, when I feel things get too ridiculous - be that on the up side or on the down side. I also very busy with my day job.
    As far as silver - all is true, but - "they" can, and will change the rules.
    Silver is under their's investigation and if the "little people" continue insisting - the little people could be made sorry.
    As far as things getting too ridiculous - I think they just got too ridiculous. Stupendously ridiculous.

Electrum
    Thanks

Ramblings: this is insane.

The level of insanity, the shear utter incompetence is mind boggling.

It is annoyingly at all levels - from my work place, and all the way to the markets and to the FED.

The 10-y is at 1.74 !

This is like - YOU CAN SEE with your own eyes that the roof of the house is smoldering - it is BURNING !

The 40-years-long drunk-party, supported by the money from slowly selling off of dady's family-farm is OVER. That's it.

There is NOTHING more left to sell, America !

Yet the IDIOTS who are now in charge of all - at all levels of power and media are clueless.

So is the public.

Oh, my.

I guess it will take huge, high-visibility bankruptcies / huge and spectacular collapses for the hordes of arrogant idiots to re-evaluate / change their stupid views.

###########################

I've loaded up the truck at $1680. I don't know if I am going to regret that - I may.

I am monitoring silver now - I see that shortages is somewhat less of a problem at the moment and I see premiums have came down a little.

If this STUPID STUPID STUPIDITY continues - I may even get interested in silver when / if I see millennials start dumping indiscriminately.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"Ramblings: this is insane"

To bring order out of chaos:

Gold is for sovereigns
    Silver is for gentlemen
    Copper for peasants
    Paper for slaves
    Crypto for the insane

Under the feudal system a baron owned land. All land derived from the king. Barons could modify the king's behavior to some extent or if they couldn't help him be rational they could get together and lop off his head.

If you could discuss reason with a democrat there would be no democrats. They own nothing and have no authority but seem to have an opinion on most things.

What you use as money establishes your status. Crypto is already being accepted by some merchants. When they only accept crypto they only expect insane customers.

Electrum
    Thanks

Can someone please explain to me like if I am an idiot, whch I truly am anyway -

The FED is supposed to hold she short end fixed, right?

So - why the heck the short-term T-bonds are up in yield from 0.25 to 0.9 in the last 6 months?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    Can someone please explain to me like if I am an idiot, whch I truly am anyway -

The FED is supposed to hold she short end fixed, right?

So - why the heck the short-term T-bonds are up in yield from 0.25 to 0.9 in the last 6 months?
    A metaphor of today's financial system:
    you are in your car speeding, pedal to the metal with abandon, going faster and faster. No problem...yet. Eventually you notice that your speedometer is dropping yet you're still speeding forward and the rpm is pinned to max. Hmm. Just keep your eyes forward and don't look out the side window: you've gone off the cliff and floating in mid air. So far so good.

Enjoy your wiley coyote moment - it only happens once for thee.

The $300 trillion question: when does the world come back to reality? Any time now. Best to have your parachute ready and be mentally prepared for landing - you could be free falling for awhile. Rest assured the laws of economic reality have not been revoked.

Personal wealth is highly subjective. Financial wealth has real and imaginary components. Confidence in the latter as convertible to the former is always highest right before it ain't. The music you hear is the echo. Find a chair now.

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Silver
    Thanks

So, is it a good time to buy metals, where would be the bottom?
    I am talking about the dip and metals available, not like it is going down all the way but there is nothing for sale.
    I have an itchy finger to click and my brain says "wait"
    Trau Keinem Fuchs Auf Gruener Heid Und Keinem Jud Bei Seinem Eid

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    So, is it a good time to buy metals, where would be the bottom?
    I am talking about the dip and metals available, not like it is going down all the way but there is nothing for sale.
    I have an itchy finger to click and my brain says "wait"
    It would be a great time to buy if you could actually buy physical silver, or even gold at these prices. But alas, the "spot price" is only the price of paper not metal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

carpathian (2nd December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

If you're going to buy, check Monument Metals and Bullion Exchanges prices first.
    It shouldn't be too long now before the democrats pass the $7 trillion dollar BBB package. It should send inflation into the stratosphere, i.e. crush the dollar.
    The globalist are working diligently to bring in the digital currency and a national ID.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

carpathian (2nd December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    It would be a great time to buy if you could actually buy physical silver, or even gold at these prices. But alas, the "spot price" is only the price of paper not metal.
    Spot price is one thing, the Sprott price is another thing.
    I believe you can buy physical Silver at Sprott and they will store it for you, for a price.

https://www.sprottmoney.com/bullion/silver/sprott

https://www.sprottmoney.com/buy-silver-online
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Cool Re: Time to load up the truck again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Spot price is one thing, the Sprott price is another thing.
    I believe you can buy physical Silver at Sprott and they will store it for you, for a price.

https://www.sprottmoney.com/bullion/silver/sprott

https://www.sprottmoney.com/buy-silver-online
    Even Sprott price is 5 bucks over paper spot. Didn't look into the 1000 ounce bars because I can't re-sell them. They weigh 68 pounds. If you cant lift it you cant sell it and if you don't hold it you don't own it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd December 2021)