Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanishing in the wilderness

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Vanishing in the wilderness

There is a recent video interview with David Paulides about the movie posted above. It's pretty interesting and I'll post it here. The video posted above is not supposed to be free so you better watch it now because it will probably disappear soon.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th October 2019)

Thanks

Another David Paulides interview and he believes the government knows what's going on but they're not telling.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

hoarder (13th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Another David Paulides interview and he believes the government knows what's going on but they're not telling.

At around the 51 minute mark Paulides implicates the media.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (13th January 2020)

Thanks

I'll post a link to a podcast I listened to recently that may shed a little light on the government covering up what's going on in the national parks. I like listening to stories when I don't have anything else to do and this is one of the most entertaining interviews I've ever heard.

This guys a country boy that likes to hunt and he says just what he thinks and he doesn't give a shit about what other people think. I've got a friend that kind of thinks, talks and acts like the guy in this interview. Whether you believe him or not he's entertaining as hell in my opinion.

Birth till Death

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st February 2020)

Thanks

Steve Isdahl is a Canadian hunting guide with a lot of stories. He wants to get to the bottom of what's going on in Canada and the US with people disappearing in the wilderness never to be seen again. In this video he speaks about three people who have disappeared in the area where he lives. He also reads accounts of what thousands of people have seen and experienced hunting and camping in the wilderness but are afraid to talk about because of the ridicule they are likely to receive.

Birth till Death

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th March 2020),midnight rambler (21st February 2020),PatColo (21st February 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Steve Isdahl is a Canadian hunting guide with a lot of stories. He wants to get to the bottom of what's going on in Canada and the US and with people disappearing in the wilderness never to be seen again. In this video he speaks about three people who have disappeared in the area where he lives. He also reads accounts of what thousands of people have seen and experienced hunting and camping in the wilderness but are afraid to talk about because of the ridicule they are likely to receive.

I've been watching his Sasquatch videos, Steve is a rock solid dude.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd February 2020)

Thanks

I honestly don't know what the hell is causing these people to disappear. The more I look in to these things the more confusing it gets. I'm stumped but I'm still looking for the answer. I spend most of my time alone in the middle of nowhere. Maybe I'll find the answer and I'll disappear myself. Paulides cautions people to always be armed and I am so maybe I won't disappear.

David Paulides has four videos I'll post that leave me just as uncertain about what's happening as when I started watching. There's some pretty interesting things he reports that just don't make sense. I hope someone gets it figured out because I'd like to know the answer to what's happening to these people that disappear.

Birth till Death

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd February 2020),monty (23rd February 2020)

Thanks

There's another video and an interview that may shed some light on what's happening that I may post if I can find it again. I think our government knows what's going on and they don't want us to know what they're up too.
    Birth till Death

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

from Russ Winter yest:

More Inexplicable Cases of Young Men Found Dead in Water

February 21, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Crime, US News, Winter Watch Articles 7

A diver searches a Sacramento area river for the body of Alex Holden in January 2020. PHOTO: Fox40

We first began about two years ago writing about hundreds of young who had gone missing and were later found dead in water. Links to previous posts are at the bottom of this page. The growing epidemic of deaths — most of which are incorrectly dubbed as “Smiley Face Killer” cases — continues to build. The stories concocted about their cause of death, when examined, are beyond incredulous. Nothing is what it seems.

moar:
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/02/...dead-in-water/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    from Russ Winter yest:

More Inexplicable Cases of Young Men Found Dead in Water

February 21, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, Crime, US News, Winter Watch Articles 7

A diver searches a Sacramento area river for the body of Alex Holden in January 2020. PHOTO: Fox40

We first began about two years ago writing about hundreds of young who had gone missing and were later found dead in water. Links to previous posts are at the bottom of this page. The growing epidemic of deaths — most of which are incorrectly dubbed as “Smiley Face Killer” cases — continues to build. The stories concocted about their cause of death, when examined, are beyond incredulous. Nothing is what it seems.

moar:
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/02/...dead-in-water/

David Paulides was interviewed in the video below and at about the 52:00 minute mark he talks about the young men found in water. A few autopsys were done by the parents of the boys that went further than what the police had done. What they found was the boys had high levels of a chemical called GHB in their blood. It's a date rape drug and when it's used with alcohol it can cause some weird things to happen. It's an interesting interview on people that have gone missing in Canada.

Birth till Death

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd February 2020)