Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Vanishing in the wilderness

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Vanishing in the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Ticks target people with weak immune systems. Healthy people don't as a rule have to worry so much.

Just like vultures tend to feed on carcasses and ignore the living.
    Not so. I was bitten by a tick while working in the woods in the mid 90's. I was healthy as an ox before I was bitten. My immune system was strong. The tick still targeted me. I was fresh meat.

I got a bullseye rash and got very sick. Feverish, aching real bad in the joints and chills IIRC. Was dating a girl down in the city (Dearborn, by Detroit) and went to see a city Doc down there. He listened to my symptoms and looked at the bullseye rash and said "Very interesting. I have not seen this before." He gave me 4 days worth of Tetracycline and sent me on my way. I immediately started feeling better after taking the anti-biotic. Who knows, I may still have Lyme disease. I have read that if it is not completely eradicated by a lengthy anti-biotic regime, that it can become chronic and cause all sorts of weird shit.

Why do you think ticks would only target those with weak immune systems? It does not matter to the tick, as he is merely after a blood meal.

Fast forward to 2009: I'm sitting in the living room watching a flick and all of a sudden my left toe goes completely numb. I pull my foot up and there is a tick feeding at the base of the toe by my next toe. I pulled the son-of-a-bitch off and after a while the feeling came back into the toe.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"Why do you think ticks would only target those with weak immune systems? It does not matter to the tick, as he is merely after a blood meal."

Let's just call it an observation and define a weak immune system as a pheromone for ticks.

I am not into tick behavior but suspect given a choice between weak and healthy immune 95% of all ticks will favor the weak.

Further I would add that 99.8% of all Biden supporters have weak immune systems and it would be prudent to offer them Cutters in social affairs in the woods (as long as you maintain proper separation).

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

The phrase "Thicker than ticks on a fat dog comes to mind". I've seen healthy fat dogs with ticks all over them and they must have had good immune systems because they remained healthy. Sheep pick up ticks and we used to put a powder on them to kill the ticks.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th May 2021),monty (8th May 2021),woodman (8th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Smiley Face Murders: More Victims, A Mother’s Torment and Strange Parallels to Belgium’s Dutroux Murders

May 11, 2021 Russ Winter
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/05/...troux-murders/

Editor’s Note: There will be an update on this subject matter on Tuesday evening on the Dino Ryan Radio Show. We hope to have a three way conversation with one of the top researchers, Jim Smith, on this plague. You can listen live in the second hour or when it is posted at WW on Wednesday.

The Smiley Face death toll continues to climb, this time in Germany. On April 23 in Hamburg and the following weekend in Dusseldorf, the bodies of young men were retrieved from waterways. In both cases, and as per usual, police attributed the deaths to accidents before autopsy or investigation. Dozens more inexplicable cases have been reported all summer as the Smiley Face Killers continue unchecked.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th May 2021),Tumbleweed (11th May 2021)

Thanks

David Paulides has a couple more stories of people that were missing then found in water under strange circumstances. Skip the first part of the video and start at the 19:00 minute mark.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Smiley Face Murders: More Victims, A Mother’s Torment and Strange Parallels to Belgium’s Dutroux Murders

May 11, 2021 Russ Winter
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/05/...troux-murders/

Editor’s Note: There will be an update on this subject matter on Tuesday evening on the Dino Ryan Radio Show. We hope to have a three way conversation with one of the top researchers, Jim Smith, on this plague. You can listen live in the second hour or when it is posted at WW on Wednesday.

The Smiley Face death toll continues to climb, this time in Germany. On April 23 in Hamburg and the following weekend in Dusseldorf, the bodies of young men were retrieved from waterways. In both cases, and as per usual, police attributed the deaths to accidents before autopsy or investigation. Dozens more inexplicable cases have been reported all summer as the Smiley Face Killers continue unchecked.
    “The Patrick ‘Dino’ Ryan Show”: Dino, Russ Winter Discuss Netflix’s Sons of Sam Series and Beyond

May 12, 2021 Winter Watch Podcasts, Winter Watch Articles 4

After a short foray into anarcho-tyranny and the Red Vanguard Bruce Catlyn Jenner salami misdirection strategy (szalámitaktika), the duo slice and dice the Netflix Sons of Sam series and Maury Terry’s book Ultimate Evil.

Relevant posts:
    ‘Son of Sam’ Berkowitz Was Not a Lone-Wolf Killer (Update)
    California Anarcho Tyrants Prepare to Release 78,000 Hardened Felons into Unsuspecting Communities

The May 11 One-Hour Segment of “Winter Watch on the Radio” is Here

The Full “Patrick Ryan Show” with Dino is Available Here

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th May 2021)

Thanks

More stories here that are a collection gathered by Bobbie Short. Lots of interesting stories that cover quite a few years.

Birth till Death

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

T weed, I got chills hearing your personal story about hearing that samurai chatter. The forum wont let me respond with a quote from that post.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    T weed, I got chills hearing your personal story about hearing that samurai chatter. The forum wont let me respond with a quote from that post.
    Which post is that, I missed it.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

back a few pages i think