Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YT Channels that continually post fake Hillary thumbnails

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

YT Channels that continually post fake Hillary thumbnails

I am getting so tired of seeing very obviously fake thumbnail photos of fake-Hillary being used by several YT channels.

Here is one I noticed today..

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7HBekh13JYQ/h...LuzxRjJM6HVCKQ

HILLARY WENT FROM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT TO HOLDING UP A T SHIRT ENDORSING TRUMP'S BIGGEST INSULT AGA

Gotcha News Network not only constant click bait, but also robot voice thing and fake-hillary pics.

910 views48 minutes ago

Another person who has been deliberately faked and with a "body double" just like Hillary

is Sister Lucy, one of the visionaries of the Fatima apparitions. Many so called traditional Catholic YT channels often display the fake Sister Lucy photo in the thumbnail.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: YT Channels that continually post fake Hillary thumbnails

I don't get it, is that not Hillary? I have to admit I don't have her face memorized so I wouldn't be able to tell between the real beast and a body double.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Well, I am sure there are others on this forum much more knowledgeable about the fake Hillary vs. the real Hillary, but I have viewed hundreds of face photos of her in the last two years and I just looked at that photo and immediately knew it was not her. There are ways you can measure certain lines and points between facial features and can tell which are fake and there is a guy with a whole series of yt videos about that. All I know is that that photo is another person.

I may post other examples of fake Hillary photos, usually done in thumbnail photos, as well as other fake headshots of other people who have a history of being deliberately technically faked. It is done very frequently. I think it is funny when ...

When supposed truther yt channels don't know enough, or maybe deliberately, to post genuine thumbnail photos and thereby negate any alternative "truth' they may purport to convey...

supposed traditional Catholic yt channel use fake Sister Lucy thumbnails while trying to teach us the real truth about Sister Lucy and the third secret of Fatima.

If anyone else has any example fake Hillary photos on yt, please post those examples in this thread. It happens all the time.

Thanks

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CSpzdfdEix8/h...o2_lywZFc9UpDQ

By the way, this looks like a real photo of Hillary, though would prefer a full on frontal photo for comparison purposes.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Thanks but I'll pass on a full frontal of Hillary. Yikes!!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

I have been thinking that YouTube does and fails to do many actions with the goal of manipulating, deceiving and controlling.

It may be that so many channels, which many believe to be quality alternative commentary, seem to carelessly post fake Hillary photos, are not being careless at all. Maybe that is deliberate.

What posting a fake photo as the real deal accomplishes is for many to abandon the channel altogether and maybe the whole channel was created and allowed to stay on YouTube for that specific accomplishment.

Just a theory but I see much Sunsteinian style craftiness in YouTube's policies these days.

Thanks

Just ran across a fake Hillary photo, this time being used by Infowars gang.

https://youtu.be/NpyAqhYLlvc?t=477

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpyAqhYLlvc...

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

yeah I saw that one from Bait and Sketch, meant to repost here. Here's full size thumb,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIDOlGyC8U

I expanded all his comments and word searched "double", "fake" & "thumbnail", and at least based on those 3 likely words, appears no one commented on the fake killery thumbnail pic. 3 occurrences of "fake" but none were re the thumbnail.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th July 2017)

Thanks

Just think it is kind of interesting to post the different photos.

Dr. Fetzer has written quite a bit on the fake Hillaries and I have watched quite a few facial photo expert YT videos but I really do not know much other than I can just look at the overall look of the face and know that it is a different Hillary. Some of the fakes are really really bad fakes and I find it curious why some of the "better" alt media sites do not seem to be careful about that.

I find it kind of strange that we are not hearing much at all about Hillary these days nor about her seizures and Parkinsons or whatever.