Thread: Dems File Impeachment Charges Against Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Dems File Impeachment Charges Against Trump

Dennis Michael Lynch reports impeachment charges against Trump

http://dennismichaellynch.com/breaki...article-trump/

BREAKING: House Dem Files IMPEACHMENT Article Against Trump

By Dean Daniels

Democratic Rep. Brad Sherman of California has formally introduced an article of impeachment against President Trump on Wednesday. The written document accuses the president of obstructing justice during the federal investigation of Russia’s 2016 election interference.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: Dems File Impeachment Charges Against Trump

They (idiots) are jumping the gun.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    They (idiots) are jumping the gun.
    I think so:

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against President Trump

Posted 1:25 pm, July 12, 2017, by Dan Hendrickson

)]

Articles of Impeachment filed against President Trump by Congressman Sherman and Green

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Two Democratic lawmakers introduced a measure in the US House on Wednesday calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Congressman Brad Sherman of California and Congressman Al Green of Texas jointly introduced the legislation Wednesday afternoon. The Congressman accuse the President of obstruction of justice for the firing of FBI Director James Comey in the midst of an investigation into Russia’s alleged meddling in the 2016 US Election on Trump’s behalf.

Sherman issued this statement Wednesday after introducing the bill:
    “I am pleased that Congressman Al Green (D-TX) has joined me in filing Articles of Impeachment against Donald J. Trump. We now begin the effort to force the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings on Obstruction of Justice and Russian interference in our election.

Recent disclosures by Donald Trump Jr. indicate that Trump’s campaign was eager to receive assistance from Russia. It now seems likely that the President had something to hide when he tried to curtail the investigation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and the wider Russian probe. I believe his conversations with, and subsequent firing of, FBI Director James Comey constitute Obstruction of Justice.

Every day Democrats, Republicans, and the entire world are shocked by the latest example of America’s amateur President. Ignorance accompanied by a refusal to learn. Lack of impulse control, accompanied by a refusal to have his staff control his impulses. We’re no longer surprised by any action, no matter how far below the dignity of the office—and no matter how dangerous to the country.

But the Constitution does not provide for the removal of a President for impulsive, ignorant incompetence. It does provide for the removal of a President for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

As the investigations move forward, additional evidence supporting additional Articles of Impeachment may emerge. However, as to Obstruction of Justice, as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 1512 (b)(3), the evidence we have is sufficient to move forward now. And the national interest requires that we do so.

Introducing Articles of Impeachment will have two possible outcomes. First, I have slight hope it will inspire an ‘intervention’ in the White House. If Impeachment is real, if they actually see Articles, perhaps we will see incompetency replaced by care. Perhaps uncontrollable impulses will be controlled. And perhaps the danger our nation faces will be ameliorated.

Second, and more likely, filing Articles of Impeachment is the first step on a very long road. But if the impulsive incompetency continues, then eventually—many, many months from now—Republicans will join the impeachment effort.

I author Articles of Impeachment not to change our national policy. I served with Mike Pence in Congress for twelve years and I disagree with him on just about everything. I never dreamed I would author a measure that would put him in the White House. I am introducing Articles of Impeachment to begin a long process to protect our country from abuse of power, obstruction of justice, and impulsive, ignorant incompetence.”​
    The call for impeachment likely won’t move forward in the Republican controlled US House.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I look at both partys as they are idiots, but I agree with you. The mid terms methinks may become a blood bath for the repubs.

Bunch of foke like me (independent, leaning tword the middle) will get off their asses and vote and clean house, both the left and right have hit hard right or hard left and methinks that those positions will become a knife to any political throat. We have to move forward governing from the middle, which no one gets all they want, all the time.

Just like a marriage.

Thank you trump, for making it glaringly seen. 8 years , lmfao.. he will be lucky to do his first 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Democrats have 0 change to offer, as they're all mostly impeachable before entering office.

Just based on their muddied past.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Democrats have 0 change to offer, as they're all mostly impeachable before entering office.

Just based on their muddied past.
    Yep,but also the repubs are showing their dinosaur scales and colors, the masses will judge.

Got popcorn?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Truth be told i think 1/2 the planet was calling for Comey to be fired at that point.

He were only the shining example of inadequacy and remains so, a guy who "knew" people only..

I really dont see any case here. Comey were a failure when compared to failures.

The impeachment may only tarnish the offspring to Comey even further, i doubt it progresses.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

These clowns all refuse to govern, refuse to address the problems of our country, refuse to represent their constituents. This muh Russia, muh impeachment will continue unabated, time and time again unless and until Trump has the seditionists in the media and in government arrested and tried for treason. It's that simple folks!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!