THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.



The Principle
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

  1. #31
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    6,271
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,449 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    The only one denying is you.

    You vowed you would leave GSUS and never return if I came back (there were no stipulations).....you're still here denying that fact.
    I got a better deal, I am a pragmatist, so I can actually change my mind if a better option is offered. I never denied what I said, you are loose with the truth. Keep harping on about it, it is fun watching you squirm.

  2. #32
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    11,215
    Thanks
    7,841
    Thanked 5,305 Times in 3,421 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I got a better deal, I am a pragmatist, so I can actually change my mind if a better option is offered. I never denied what I said, you are loose with the truth. Keep harping on about it, it is fun watching you squirm.
    Every post of his contains a "personal attack" - his .sig line.

    But his latest against your wife is prima facie for that promised permanent ban.
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

    ==

    "Without God...everything is permitted."

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

    Neuro (17th July 2017)

  4. #33
    BANNED (Permanent)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,482
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 538 Times in 395 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Every post of his contains a "personal attack" - his .sig line.

    But his latest against your wife is prima facie for that promised permanent ban.
    I don't see any sig line when I post.
    It's gone.
    There might be a setting that might cause this. But I figured a mod did the changes.

  5. #34
    BANNED (Permanent)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,482
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 538 Times in 395 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Every post of his contains a "personal attack" - his .sig line.

    But his latest against your wife is prima facie for that promised permanent ban.
    Really
    There's an attack in there huh?
    If that's the case then by your own definition you're attacking as well.

    Careful in what you accuse other of doing.
    You live in a glass house.

    What exactly is it that I said about his wife that's an attack?
    She's from turkey, a Muslim, living in Sweden.
    Taking in the current affairs in Europe with the recent influx of migrants they might treat her terribly.
    I asked how she's doing getting accustomed to Swedish life?
    That's not an attack.

  6. #35
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    6,271
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,449 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You apparently don't understand that I don't have a Muslim wife, neither do you understand that the deal the moderators offered instead, was better than what I suggested (permanent ban). It really is great comedy to see you pussyfooting around here in the open forums trying to be insulting with your arms and legs cut off. Monty Pythonesque!


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (17th July 2017)

  8. #36
    BANNED (Permanent)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,482
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 538 Times in 395 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I got a better deal, I am a pragmatist, so I can actually change my mind if a better option is offered. I never denied what I said, you are loose with the truth. Keep harping on about it, it is fun watching you squirm.
    You stated she and her family practiced the Muslim faith.
    Once a Muslim always a Muslim.

  9. #37
    BANNED (Permanent)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,482
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 538 Times in 395 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

    Really
    I think you just convicted yourself of attacking me.
    But I'm not the type of guy to file a complaint with the mods like some on here.

    Let's see here .......3 against 1 and they are getting upset.

  10. #38
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    6,271
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,449 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Really
    There's an attack in there huh?
    If that's the case then by your own definition you're attacking as well.

    Careful in what you accuse other of doing.
    You live in a glass house.

    What exactly is it that I said about his wife that's an attack?
    She's from turkey, a Muslim, living in Sweden.
    Taking in the current affairs in Europe with the recent influx of migrants they might treat her terribly.
    I asked how she's doing getting accustomed to Swedish life?
    That's not an attack.
    It is illegal for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim, acoording to Muslim faith. I am a Christian, not Muslim, ergo my wife is not part of Muslim faith. I have explained this to you many times, lay off insulting my wife. It is obvious this a thinly veiled personal attack!

  11. #39
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    6,271
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,449 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    You stated she and her family practiced the Muslim faith.
    Once a Muslim always a Muslim.
    You are lying! Prove it!

  12. #40
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    6,271
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,449 Posts

    Re: Itís Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Really
    I think you just convicted yourself of attacking me.
    But I'm not the type of guy to file a complaint with the mods like some on here.

    Let's see here .......3 against 1 and they are getting upset.
    Posting a Monty Python video is an attack?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •