Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

It’s Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

EPIC TIMES are coming...

=========================
    It’s Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump. H. RES. 438
    14 July 2017 GMT

An impeachment motion against President Donald John Trump was introduced on July 12 in the US House of Representatives by Rep Brad Sherman (D-CA) and Rep Al Green (D-TX).

The Article of Impeachment (H. Res. 438) against President Donald J. Trump points to “High Crimes and Misdemeanors”.

According to Rep. Brad Sherman, “the Article is based on Article 1, dealing with “Obstruction of Justice,” which was passed by the Judiciary Committee on a bipartisan vote on July 27, 1974, regarding Richard M. Nixon.”

Sherman accuses Trump of “obstructing investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election”.

Article H RES. 438 calls for the removal of President Trump from office.

According to reports: “The effort is likely to stall in the Republican-controlled congress…” (Al Jazeera).

There is no indication at this stage that Republicans would support an Impeachment procedure.

Read Sherman’s statement below, he refers to a resolution which will put Mike Pence into the White House.

“I served with Mike Pence in Congress for twelve years and I disagree with him on just about everything. I never dreamed I would author a measure that would put him in the White House”

The “Russia Probe” is central to the Impeachment procedure: one does not go without the other.

MORE
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/its-off...es-438/5599031
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: It’s Official: Impeachment Resolution against President Donald J. Trump.

Not a chance in hell of that going anywhere in a Republican controlled Congress. What Congress should do is look at the evidence (there isn't any) and turn around and charge the congressman with high crimes and misdemeanors. To set an example if you're going to make false accusations and waste time for political reasons you're going to pay for it.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017),Celtic Rogue (17th July 2017),madfranks (14th July 2017),midnight rambler (14th July 2017),Twisted Titan (14th July 2017),vacuum (14th July 2017)

Thanks

Trump was sue happy before entering office. He should continue with the program and sue anyone/everyone that's pontificating by using the "treason" word, for slander personally.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boogietillyapuke View Post
    Trump was sue happy before entering office. He should continue with the program and sue anyone/everyone that's pontificating by using the "treason" word, for slander personally.
    That presents a bit of a problem for political foes. They've granted each other immunity, so they can't technically be sued for the stupid shit they say or do.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Yeah, that's the shit that happens when you're allowed to write your own rules. There also needs to be a process for the empeachment of these idiots......but once again, refer back to sentence #1.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boogietillyapuke For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017),Ares (14th July 2017),madfranks (14th July 2017),midnight rambler (14th July 2017),Twisted Titan (14th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boogietillyapuke View Post
    Yeah, that's the shit that happens when you're allowed to write your own rules. There also needs to be a process for the empeachment of these idiots......but once again, refer back to sentence #1.

. . . . just like every thing else they do. Constitutional attorney Dr. Edwin Vieira Jr. says there is no official immunity per the Constitution.

http://constitutionalmilitia.org/official-immunity/

edit:
    No reliance can be placed on the Judiciary. Quite the contrary: The judges themselves fathered the bastard doctrine of “official immunity” (footnote 7)—thereby not simply violating their own “Oath[s] or Affirmation[s], to support th[e] Constitution”, but also aiding and abetting all other rogue officials in similar violations. ~ constitutionalmiltia.org
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017),Ares (14th July 2017),boogietillyapuke (14th July 2017),midnight rambler (14th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

sure it may not go far in a rep dominated congress BUT now democrats will have the ability to spin in it to no end and it only fuels more divide and conquer... keep you eyes on the ball rolling. I DO
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    sure it may not go far in a rep dominated congress BUT now democrats will have the ability to spin in it to no end and it only fuels more divide and conquer... keep you eyes on the ball rolling. I DO
    Yes, for many people, the charges mentally equate to a conviction. After all, the thought process goes, why would they file charges of impeachment if he didn't do anything wrong?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017),midnight rambler (14th July 2017)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    An impeachment motion against President Donald John Trump was introduced on July 12 in the US House of Representatives by Rep (((Brad Sherman))) (D-CA) and Rep Al Green (D-TX).
    The zombie black-jewish alliance rises from the dead. Trump's crime? Obstructing the Russian probe into a Putin-Trump friendship. Putin gives support to Iran, Iraq and Syria. The jew is telling you not to like this. You are to hate and fear their man Putin. The zionist lobby and zionist machine controls the US political system from the news coverage to the election. But hate Putin because of his perceived support for Shia Iran. The impeachment won't go anywhere because Trump is their man. But this is something to keep Trump in line.

The jews would love to have Pence in office. He's a bomb, bomb, bomb Iran guy. Trump wants to bomb Iran, but he campaigned as anti-neocon populist.

I have said it before, Trump reminds me of Reagan, as the outsider populist. And Pence as the George HW Bush Vice President who will push forward the jew agenda.

Attachment 9149

16. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Yes, for many people, the charges mentally equate to a conviction. After all, the thought process goes, why would they file charges of impeachment if he didn't do anything wrong?
    The libs are frantically creating these diversions to keep the attention off themselves. They are are very dirty. This is the biggest story of government corruption in our history.
    I long for the day to see them marched across my TV screen in handcuffs.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

agnut (17th July 2017),Ares (14th July 2017)