Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Re: Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Not my place to prove. The assertions made in the article are not credible.
    So what you're implying is if the assertions made in the article are not creditable then your gossip assertions are neither credible as well.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Gotta use the same set of rules........cant have your cake and eat it too.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence

Who here thinks Paul Ryan is above reproach? I believe nor dismiss nothing out of hand. All things are possible so everything get's scrutinized. Down is up and up is down now days. Anyone who says they have it all figured out really needs to rethink some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I agree, the notion that Paul Ryan would attend when discussing collusion is ridiculous, it doesn't add up.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Who here thinks Paul Ryan is above reproach? I believe nor dismiss nothing out of hand. All things are possible so everything get's scrutinized. Down is up and up is down now days. Anyone who says they have it all figured out really needs to rethink some things.
    I for certainly doesn't think he is beyond reproach, I think he is as dirty as they get, but main reason he wasn't there is due to plausible deniability. The only reason he was implicated in this is that it isn't entirely implausible that he would conspire against Trump, the republican candidate in this way. He may even been aware of these discussions when they happened, but he knows that his political survival would be at stake if he was there.

My prediction is that Fox will report nothing on the 28th of July. I would be happy to be proven wrong though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (16th July 2017),Joshua01 (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

There will be no Fox News Presentation, pilot was found dead. This entire story smells bad.

BREAKING: Pilot Who Witnessed Secret Cliton/Lynch Meeting Found Dead

July 14, 2017 DM Jones

Fox News was preparing their studio in DC for pilot Dimitri Noonan, the only man on the planet who knows exactly what was said between Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton and Speaker Paul Ryan on Lynch’s plane on the tarmac that day last July, when the word came in. There will be no interview today; Noonan is dead.

Noonan was being held in a secure, undisclosed location by security professionals from Fox news. All are highly trained retirees from US Special Forces with multiple hand to hand kills in the field. How did someone sneak past them and manage to kill their man without making a noise? Unfortunately, only Mr. Noonan — and possibly a crook or two — know the answer to that question. What is certain is that whatever Noonan knew was juicy enough for Fox to want to put it on the air.

Sean Hannity, speaking on his radio show, said:
    “I’ve seen what this guy had and it’s no ‘nothingburger.’ He was definitely playing with some serious firepower.”
    The security team assigned to Noonan by Fox News was baffled when they discovered he was gone:
    “Whoever did this got past multiple layers of security and murdered the subject undetected in a secure location with zero unmanned escape routes. We’d say it’s not possible but we’ve all seen what the Clintons can do first hand, which is why we’re on this team.

We believed we could keep him alive. we were wrong.”
    Federal investigators know nothing at this point other than Noonan is dead. Cause of death is yet to be determined and there is nothing in the room he was found in to suggest foul play.

We’ll keep you updated on the developing story.

Related

BREAKING: Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His SilenceJuly 13, 2017In "French Fries"

BREAKING: There Was Someone Else On That Plane For The Secret Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch MeetingJuly 11, 2017In "Potato Pancakes"

BREAKING: Dead Pilot Left 'In Case Anything Happens To Me' PackageJuly 16, 2017In "Mashed Potatoes"

DM Jones here. I like my freedom served with a side of Patriotism and all of it wrapped in bacon.

https://youtu.be/KLFreTMo4Gs
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (18th July 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Smells like fake news to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    There will be no Fox News Presentation, pilot was found dead. This entire story smells bad.

BREAKING: Pilot Who Witnessed Secret Cliton/Lynch Meeting Found Dead

July 14, 2017 DM Jones

Fox News was preparing their studio in DC for pilot Dimitri Noonan, the only man on the planet who knows exactly what was said between Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton and Speaker Paul Ryan on Lynch’s plane on the tarmac that day last July, when the word came in. There will be no interview today; Noonan is dead.

Noonan was being held in a secure, undisclosed location by security professionals from Fox news. All are highly trained retirees from US Special Forces with multiple hand to hand kills in the field. How did someone sneak past them and manage to kill their man without making a noise? Unfortunately, only Mr. Noonan — and possibly a crook or two — know the answer to that question. What is certain is that whatever Noonan knew was juicy enough for Fox to want to put it on the air.

Sean Hannity, speaking on his radio show, said:
    “I’ve seen what this guy had and it’s no ‘nothingburger.’ He was definitely playing with some serious firepower.”
    The security team assigned to Noonan by Fox News was baffled when they discovered he was gone:
    “Whoever did this got past multiple layers of security and murdered the subject undetected in a secure location with zero unmanned escape routes. We’d say it’s not possible but we’ve all seen what the Clintons can do first hand, which is why we’re on this team.

We believed we could keep him alive. we were wrong.”
    Federal investigators know nothing at this point other than Noonan is dead. Cause of death is yet to be determined and there is nothing in the room he was found in to suggest foul play.

We’ll keep you updated on the developing story.

Related

BREAKING: Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His SilenceJuly 13, 2017In "French Fries"

BREAKING: There Was Someone Else On That Plane For The Secret Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch MeetingJuly 11, 2017In "Potato Pancakes"

BREAKING: Dead Pilot Left 'In Case Anything Happens To Me' PackageJuly 16, 2017In "Mashed Potatoes"

DM Jones here. I like my freedom served with a side of Patriotism and all of it wrapped in bacon.

https://youtu.be/KLFreTMo4Gs
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"Noonan was being held in a secure, undisclosed location by security professionals from Fox news."

Say what!!!

How is it that "federal investigators" were not the ones holding this pilot in a secure undisclosed location. The "federal investigators" should have been protecting the witnesses and securing testimony early on. These "federal investigators" are "the government" and they have failed to protect the people and have failed utterly and miserably to do any real investigating.

Saying the pilot really was found dead and not shuttled off to some place to live on an island with folk like Barbara Olsen, shouldn't we all be feeling deep rage and disgust with "federal investigators" who again and again deliberately do not do their job and cause innocent witnesses and victims to be killed and testimony not acquired to build the legal case and arrest some bad actors immediately to prevent further murders and suicides and accidents?

What it looks like to me is that "our government" will pawn off this "was found dead" story any time they feel like. They do not care if he people are waking up and pointing the finger at "the government", not necessarily first at the Clinton mafia.

This "pilot was found dead" story was posted by Monty. from again another website nobody has ever heard of, JM Jones. What kind of garbage is that. It's like all of these stories are planned out in detail way ahead of time. They set up fake website a few weeks before the website will be used to report some big step in the unfolding story.

If we are going to get mad, lets get mad at our crooked government first!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I am sure they managed to secure a written and signed testimony from the murdered pilot, and plenty of photos from the crime scene, which they (Fox news), will publish together in memory of this brave pilot, and donate the two million bucks to his grieving family, whom I am sure will not object to having this information, which frames the perfect motive and the perpetrators of the murder of this brave man.

It's the least they can do [sarc]!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

crimethink (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

The entire story is utter bullshit, and it keeps getting piled higher.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The entire story is utter bullshit, and it keeps getting piled higher.
    And it keeps on growing ~ Paul Ryan caught red handed. . . . . .

Paul Ryan Breaks His Silence On Meeting With Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch

July 15, 2017 Stryker Little Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches

https://i2.wp.com/thelastlineofdefen...size=678%2C381

Paul Ryan was caught red handed late last week for being involved in the secret negotiations between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. An obscure state law required that Ryan, otherwise an anonymous passenger who didn’t exist, be listed on the plane’s manifest when it landed in Baltimore.

Now Ryan, who has come under pressure from the party and the president, has no choice but to explain himself. Moments ago (as of the writing of this), Paul Ryan announced that he was there and gave his reasons to Steve Doocey at Fox News:
    ” I was bamboozled onto that plane under false pretenses. AG Lunch told me we were going to meet a possible leak in the DNC, not that we were going to negotiate with Bill Clinton.
    I had nothing to do with any of it. I was an unwilling participant who made no suggestions and made no commitments.”
    So basically, he broke his silence to deny it. He was just there. he didn’t participate. He sat watching Spongebob and whenever anyone looked at him he put his fingers in his ears and shouted “La la la la la la la” over and over until they went away.

Paul Ryan was on a plane with Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton for a decent amount of time. There were definite exchanges. Paul Ryan, merely by being there, is a traitor to his party and his country. He says he welcomes the inevitable hearings with Trey Gowdy but that he sat with his earbuds in listening to Rage Against the Machine with his eyes closed for the entire meeting.

Yeah…sure he did.

Join America's Last Line of Defense And Share This Article Now!
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

http://newsfeedpaper.press/2017/07/1...loretta-lynch/

It concerns me that no established and known news reporting entity is the one breaking this info about Ryan.

Clinton knows he did wrong in going on that plane. Lynch knew she did wrong. Clinton absolutely should not have met privately with Loretta Lynch. I would think the FACT that those people did meet privately ought to warrant a vigorous investigation. It was not an coincidental meeting. There is evidence he delayed getting on a flight to leave Phoenix and she arrived one day early for when she needed to be at an official event in Phoenix. This meeting was deliberately planned and both parties knew they were doing wrong.

There are recordings of the conversations in that plane and the NSA has denied to Larry Kawa as well as Judicial Watch those recordings based on "national Security". I guess conversations about golf and grand children is "national Security.

Sessions ought to find a way to make NSA release those recordings.

Very sad that the

State Department,
    Justice Department,
    FBI,
    NSA,
    a current congressman and speaker of the House of Representatives, and
    a former US president
    are all conspiring to obstruct justice.

Of course ALL of the main TV news networks have continually put out a stream of fake news on this.