Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some questions/thoughts about bitcoins

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Some questions/thoughts about bitcoins

Mike Adams seemed to use a derogatory adjective saying something like "you have to find some ______person who will trade to you U.S. dollars for cryptos." Adams also seemed to indicate that such trades are separate from the blockchain environment. Jsnip4 has done a couple of videos on this and it seems one has to do such a trade very carefully following wise steps.

I don't know why anyone would want to exchange them for FRN's, silver dollars yes. Many places accept them for goods and services.

I and Madfranks and perhaps others on this forum have exchanged crypto currency directly for silver/gold.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Some questions/thoughts about bitcoins

"I don't know why anyone would want to exchange them for FRN's, silver dollars yes. Many places accept them for goods and services."

Somewhere I summarized why Jsnip4 YouTube channel person needed to exchange his crypto profits for FRNs. He had a foreclosure on his fairly recent credit report. He dealt with that and cleared up his credit record but still needed to show a good amount of balance in a bank account before his application to buy the house he was wanting. He did convert to what was accepted as a $95,000 direct deposit to his bank account. Technically he never held FRNs in his hands and all the transfers were handled electronically. You cannot qualify for a mortgage and buy a house with crytos or silver or gold. You need digits on deposit in a bank and the digits don't happen any way but by "dollars."

I still say "show me the money",

Plato o plomo!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th July 2017),monty (27th July 2017)