Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Frustrated with Chump, T-Rex looks for an exit

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Frustrated with Chump, T-Rex looks for an exit

People will say what they will about Trump, but look what's been exposed by Trump becoming president. We've found out what America hating liberals really are, the rats in the republican party have exposed themselves for what they are. The MSM has completely exposed their bias.

Even here on gsus the America hating liberals have exposed themselves. It's one thing to hate Trump, it's another to come out against America, hoping for our country to fail.

Anyone that cares about our country could have easily just said, I hate Trump, but I hope he does well for our country. It's easy to see that some here just want our country to collapse, no matter who is president. Killing in the streets is the order of their day.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th July 2017),Dachsie (26th July 2017),monty (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    People will say what they will about Trump, but look what's been exposed by Trump becoming president. We've found out what America hating liberals really are, the rats in the republican party have exposed themselves for what they are. The MSM has completely exposed their bias.

Even here on gsus the America hating liberals have exposed themselves. It's one thing to hate Trump, it's another to come out against America, hoping for our country to fail.

Anyone that cares about our country could have easily just said, I hate Trump, but I hope he does well for our country. It's easy to see that some here just want our country to collapse, no matter who is president. Killing in the streets is the order of their day.
    Accusing people who have different views of HATE (K), is a very Jewish thing!

https://antizionistleague.files.word...man-parody.jpg

Ain't that the truth?

I do hope Trump will do good for America, but I doubt it...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Accusing people who have different views of HATE (K), is a very Jewish thing!
    http://orig14.deviantart.net/0e04/f/...26-d7qi73x.png
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

America is the crown jewel of the Satanic Mystery Babylon System. Jewish New York City is the capital of that system. That we now have a product of that "great city" as the figurehead of Mystery America is most appropriate.

God warned America about idols and false leaders. She chose to ignore Him, and Divine Justice is coming.

Only the retarded and insane would allege God's Divine Justice is "liberal."

God will put down the "great city" and the worldwide financial system based upon its "work." The idolators will wail and gnash their teeth at "liberals," refusing to accept they, too, are "liberals" - God-haters, God-ignorers, God-deniers - as much as any Sodomite, tranny, and/or Hipster freak.

You can revere Donald Trump or Jesus Christ. Not both.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

agnut (27th July 2017),midnight rambler (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I do hope Trump will do good for America, but I doubt it...
    America has proven it hates God, and is Hell-bent on continuing iniquity until the fire and brimstone comes down upon her.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    America has proven it hates God, and is Hell-bent on continuing iniquity until the fire and brimstone comes down upon her.
    Yellowstone super volcano... Probably will kill off some 97-99% of worlds population within a year after eruption due to the ash cloud winter that will come in its wake. Very few survivors in North America...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Idk what you're talkin about, but that's ok.

All these things were apparent before Trump showed up.

No liberals are apparent at gsus, just some frootloop religious types.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

This should give a few here hope

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Royston Potter uploaded a video several days ago re coup to remove the President

https://youtu.be/0_KhHePaW3Y

https://youtu.be/c_Kvgo2AwuY
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Another video from Lieutenant Colonel Royston Potter yesterday, July 29

https://youtu.be/clK_NSWnrlk

Another today July 30

https://youtu.be/xz5opjb4gJA
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th July 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

This thread is driving me coup coup!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!