Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Btc-e is down...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Btc-e is down...

...Since the last 30+ hours, 24 hours ago they left a statement that they had some technical problems and was working to fix it. This came in a few hours ago:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKBN1AB1OP

One of the Russian founders was arrested in Greece, suspected of money laundering, and perhaps even the massive theft at mt Gox years ago.

I had a bit more than $1000 at the exchange in cash waiting to buy back post crash. I doubt I will ever see those. I had already cashed out $4,000 from my initial investment of $1,100 so it is not the end of the world, but still...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

jcismylord (26th July 2017),madfranks (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Btc-e is down...

Man I am glad I just cleaned out my btc-e account. Like literally last month. I got on the edge after cryptsy went down with 24k (in USD) worth of crypto assets that I mined.

Sorry to hear that Neuro......

Cryptsy cleaned me out big time as I used them for all the alt coins that I mined. There are some wallets who do the auto exchanging, but it's a pretty big spread. I hate exchanges anymore.
    Last edited by Ares; 26th July 2017 at 05:19 PM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Electrum
    Thanks

interesting

this comes along with the fact that two dark-web bitcoin - trade behemoths have been taken down the week before

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jcismylord For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th July 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    interesting

this comes along with the fact that two dark-web bitcoin - trade behemoths have been taken down the week before
    If I were to attempt to cash out of btc, I would of also likely used btc-e. They were a bit shady to begin with. The owners were hidden. I just know the exchange itself is located in Bulgaria. It's registered to 2 women, but outside of that I can't get any information. Cryptsy was at least open, which is why I trusted it more, but that didn't pan out either.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

and so it started... AI knows blockchain like the back of his hand
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    and so it started... AI knows blockchain like the back of his hand

Just like Adolf Hitler didn't have blue eyes eh Singular?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

Goldie lives in a parallel universe where everything she spouts is true. She just makes up shit to fit her current agenda/bias, in pseudo intellectual shape.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th July 2017)

Thanks

Man I am glad I just cleaned out my btc-e account. Like literally last month. I got on the edge after cryptsy went down with 24k (in USD) worth of crypt assets that I mined.

Sorry to hear that Neuro......

Cryptsy cleaned me out big time as I used them for all the alt coins that I mined. There are some wallets who do the auto exchanging, but it's a pretty big spread. I hate exchanges anymore.
    I just left a little play money, that I could afford to lose, and that it seems I did, in an interesting way, I cashed out $4,000 a month ago as well so I am good.

Probably it is a good thing in that I'll play less, and I can keep my focus on more important things in life, like pseudo-fighting with Goldie...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th July 2017),singular_me (26th July 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I just left a little play money, that I could afford to lose, and that it seems I did, in an interesting way, I cashed out $4,000 a month ago as well so I am good.

Probably it is a good thing in that I'll play less, and I can keep my focus on more important things in life, like pseudo-fighting with Goldie...
    touche LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

well I didnt think he had... because I had too many black and white pix in my head

pix like this
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hitler&t=f...lf-hitler2.jpg

still I dont find it obvious, but if his supporters say so

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.