Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Btc-e is down...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Btc-e is down...

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    yeah the supply of bitcoin is created at a fixed rate, enough said. I can smell ponzis from far, I just look at the premise. What happens at the surface is always intentionally convoluted.

all the miseries in the world because people are thinking "security first", that is how ((they)) get us over and over.
    Says the person who most likely pays for this "advanced" knowledge she claims to know and understand.

Ponzi scheme..... LOL

Easy to say, but like always and is typical of you, you offer absolutely no evidence to back your claim that crypto currencies are a "Ponzi scheme".

When I need a break from reality, I'll come visit you in fantasy island.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,795 Times in 5,002 Posts

yeah the supply of bitcoin is created at a fixed rate, enough said. I can smell ponzis from far, I just look at the premise. What happens at the surface is always intentionally convoluted. Then I look at the "irrational exuberance factor", many jump into the pool to get more than what they put in. Mike Adams says this too.

all the miseries in the world because people are thinking "security first", that is how ((they)) get us over and over.
    Who are ((they))? (((they))) are fairly obvious, are you afraid of pointing out who is responsible?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

do not try to derail the topic, I am talking of irrational exuberance and many fell for it. Irrational exuberance is too behind the demise of the world. Its a 50-50%, ((they)) use it to enslave us.

Not afraid of mentioning anybody, we all know on here that ((they)) is meant for deep state, banking cartel, corporations, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Who are ((they))? (((they))) are fairly obvious, are you afraid of pointing out who is

responsible?
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

I am not for paying anything... there are plenty of Natural Laws free seminars out there

go and debunk mike adams article instead. I merely agree with him

where I see irrational exuberance, I see a ponzi/bust. It is not a ponzi in the real sense of the word but it has the same consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Says the person who most likely pays for this "advanced" knowledge she claims to know and understand.

Ponzi scheme..... LOL

Easy to say, but like always and is typical of you, you offer absolutely no evidence to back your claim that crypto currencies are a "Ponzi scheme".

When I need a break from reality, I'll come visit you in fantasy island.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

I am not for paying anything... there are plenty of Natural Laws free seminars out there

go and debunk mike adams article instead. I merely agree with him
    Then go to the virtual currencies section of the forum as I debunked Mike Adams. He has no understanding or idea of crypto currencies. He calls them "FIAT currencies" which is bullshit, as there is no law decreeing their existence and mandate of use. There are other points I debunked, but to suffice it to say Mike Adams is NOT any sort of authority of Bitcoin or any crypto currencies he doesn't understand them any better than you do.

where I see irrational exuberance, I see a ponzi/bust. It is not a ponzi in the real sense of the word but it has the same consequences.
    Irrational exuberance? Would you be saying the same thing about the Gutenberg press? Crypto currencies from a technological perspective are a Gutenberg press for monetary transactions. Decentralized money is very dangerous. Just as Gutenberg press was very dangerous in its day.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Neuro (30th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,795 Times in 5,002 Posts

do not try to derail the topic, I am talking of irrational exuberance and many fell for it. Irrational exuberance is too behind the demise of the world. Its a 50-50%, ((they)) use it to enslave us.

Not afraid of mentioning anybody, we all know on here that ((they)) is meant for deep state, banking cartel, corporations, etc
    So ((they))=(((they))), but I guess you are afraid to appear anti-Semitic...

Thanks

I would say ((they)) about the zionists, chinese and russian, whatever elites, any cartels political and financial whatever ((their)) race/culture.

Non-dualism (to avoid the divide and conquer dialectic) and real long-term solutions start with personal responsibility, and ((they)) know it, which is why ((they)) obtain our consent by "divide and conquer". Deep state want a global race war and they are rubbing their hands right now.

Every time we blame it on a group/clique instead judging ((them)) by ((their)) actions, we fuel more divide and conquer. The anti semitic/nazi sword works both ways because ((they)) know about dualism. You do not. I do.

Earth has been a cultural death trap for 5000 years now. Race/culture/supremacy is an old recipe. Even the vikings used it for several centuries. This because objective reality, The Greater Reality, doesnt give a damn about the skin color/culture. So stay stuck in your low reality level, and keep participating in whatever "market fever" so ((they)) can restrict our freedom further. It is all about balance, my dear watson. And market manias are far from that, it is giving them the rope to hang us.

bitcoin mania is a diversion....

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    So ((they))=(((they))), but I guess you are afraid to appear anti-Semitic...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Irrational exuberance? Would you be saying the same thing about the Gutenberg press? Crypto currencies from a technological perspective are a Gutenberg press for monetary transactions. Decentralized money is very dangerous. Just as Gutenberg press was very dangerous in its day.
    Yes I dont deny that and I basically agree, the problem is emotional bullishness here, wealth cannot be created, global wealth is an oxymoron. We can only create what is needed in the now, projecting the future doesnt work but only benefits ((them)). The more we project the more projections fall short, unless one grasps objective reality. That is why we are wasting so much, because most cannot make sense of the whole and are tricking the game... and it has consequences.

when speculation and emotional bullishness show up in sync, a bust can be predicted easily. No if but when. I stick to what I said, I agree with Adams

MIKE ADAMS: But because bitcoin is a currency whose value is based on the psychology of human beings, , it is subject to booms and busts. Bitcoin has enjoyed a meteoric rise from roughly $20 per bitcoin in February to almost $200 per bitcoin today. (Yes, nearly a 1000% return in less than two months.)

a real currency would have to have a value that emotions cannot stretch, but it doesnt exist because the mind is in command, so all currencies have the same flaw embedded. This is metaphysics. Mentalism is the 1st immutable principle. The stock market is a giant scam therefore.

I have become a money-free proponent because I have realized how vain it is to stand up against Cosmic Principles. But ((they)) manipulate the consequences of this attempt to enslave us all. This is demonic/archonic. God has made sure that nobody could become wealthy, waste and/or plunder natural resources, only the devil or the archons think otherwise.

Okay seems like I have almsot enough here for a next column of mine

Thanks

Bitcoin has been predicted to hit $500,000 within a few years

Exclusive: New SEC enforcement chiefs see cyber crime as biggest market threat
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN18Z2TX

Thanks

If you don't hold it, you don't own it.
    Ronald Reltih Ponce DeLeon

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agnut For This Useful Post:

monty (2nd August 2017),Neuro (18th August 2017)