Thread: Killary wants to rebrand herself as an ordained Methodist minister

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Killary wants to rebrand herself as an ordained Methodist minister

Clintons’ Voodoo & Black Magic Secret.

Clintons’ Haitian Black Magic Secret

Corey Lynn

Yes, I’m going there, and here’s why:
    To understand the evil motivations of another human, one must explore their psyche to see how and why they operate the way they do.

When reviewing the Clintons’ countless money laundering and pay-to-play schemes, one may ask, what the hell do they need all of this money for? Well, buying people off requires a lot of money. And why do they need to buy people off?

Simple:
    the Clintons’ thirst for power is insatiable.

Let me say that again:
    the Clintons’ thirst for power is insatiable. So much so that they stop at nothing to get what they want while enjoying the stain of destruction they leave along our path. In fact, their hunger for power is so strong, they even seek assistance through the help of voodoo and black magic with the hope of ensuring outcomes.
    In 1996 Hillary Clinton traveled to Haiti alone to engage in a black magic ceremony to ensure Bill Clinton’s election for his second term as President. My source tells me:
    The ceremony orchestrated by Aristide for Bill Clinton’s re-election was done in Tabarre where Aristide resides with the help of black magic priest Wilthan Lherisson. As customary in black magic ceremonies, sexual acts and orgies are part of the ritual, and during that ceremony Hillary had sex with Aristide! Oftentimes these sexual acts lead up to the sacrifice of a baby. In this particular ceremony, I am told a baby was not believed to have been sacrificed. This was not a voodoo ceremony, as the center of the universe for Voodoo is at “Ville Okan” in the NW part of Haiti, near the city of Port de Paix where Aristide is not welcome. This was a black magic ceremony and the Clintons have had powerful black magic priests working for them in Haiti for quite some time.
    http://coreysdigs.com/haiti/clintons...-magic-secret/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Hillary Clinton Joins International Elite Coven (Yes, really.)

April 06, 2018

Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

During the event, Hillary was awarded an honorary lifetime Wing membership and was welcomed by the interviewers as the “newest member of our coven” in front of a room filled with cheering members. Click Here

For decades it has been rumored that Hillary Clinton practiced witchcraft and was involved with various covens throughout the years. Most famously, former Clinton employee Larry Nichols described numerous times in which Hillary would practice witchcraft with a Californian-based coven one week and the next she would be going to church as if nothing happened. Up until Hillary lost the election, there was thought to be a concerted effort to hide her visits to these covens. Yet, she seems to be joining self-proclaimed covens right in the open and the media. Once again, has little to say on the matter.

The Wing

The Wing is fairly open about their organization being a coven, although still somewhat subtle. Often times they are simply referred to as an “Exclusive, Members-Only Feminist Club.” However, there are clear undertones suggesting all the members are practicing witches.

On their website, The-wing.com, you can see their online store is full of witchcraft apparel including a T-shirt labeled “Wing Coven Member” with an Inverted Pentagram symbol in the middle. The Inverted Pentagram is used frequently during the casting of hexes and spells onto other people. As this particular witch explains, they use spiritual pacts with demons who will then carry out their wishes in exchange for loyalty or sacrifice. According to her, pacts between witches and demons happen quite frequently as a way to enhance their “powers.”

Watch Here
    24m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iK1BS7NAUY

Another example is their Wing Beanie displaying the phrase “Wing Spells” with a triangle located above it and is surrounded by the words “Chants, Incantation, Shouts” Wing Spells refers to a common spell used in witchcraft to give the practitioner the feeling of having wings. The website uses the Latin expression “Alis Grave Nil” which translates to “Nothing is Heavy to Those Who Have Wings.” This seems to be another incantation used for their fixation with Wing Spells.

The organization has attracted many well-known names throughout the years, Jennifer Lawrence and Senator Kristin Gillibrand recently had events with The Wing and Senator Feinstein is due to have one soon as well. One of the founding members of the coven was Lena Dunham, who was a childhood friend to co-founder Audrey Gelman. Lena Dunham has been on the receiving end of ongoing backlash on many controversial subjects including allegedly sexually assaulting her sister at a young age, according to her memoir. Gelman also has strong ties with another perverted character: disgraced photographer Terry Richardson. Gelman dated Richardson for years despite continuous allegations of pedophilia and sexual assault.

Perhaps the strangest of all can be found on their social media pages. The co-founders and other employees depict pictures of the women dressed up as witches, pentagram symbology and references to the Hindu god Shiva. One post by The Wing’s Director shows a demonic figure surrounded by witches that reads: “Witches we need you, Hex on NRA, Curse for Trump.” A separate post has a picture of several women surrounding lit candles with a caption mentioning a mass, binding spell also placed on Donald Trump.

With their elite ties and growing notoriety, The Wing has become an internationally recognized organization which has plans for more growth throughout the country and with new covens opening in London and Toronto. Although it is difficult to find copious amounts of information on this tightly-knit group, one thing is for certain: Hillary has officially become a member of an elite Black Witch Coven that enjoys casting spells on President Trump and, after years of speculation, she did so right in front of the public eye.

Written By Fulcrum Contributor Yvonne Parkinson
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th April 2018),StreetsOfGold (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    During the event, Hillary was awarded an honorary lifetime Wing membership and was welcomed by the interviewers as the “newest member of our coven” in front of a room filled with cheering members. Click Here

that link above:

feminism
    April 4, 2018 1:20 pm

Last Night, The Wing Welcomed Hillary Clinton Into Their Coven

By Anna Silman
    @annaesilman

Hillary Clinton may not be in The West Wing, but she’s definitely got an honorary lifetime Wing membership, and the latter has free Glossier products. Last night, at the Soho location of The Wing — the luxe, millennial-pink-tinted club for women — co-founder Audrey Gelman and Call Your Girlfriend host Aminatou Sow interviewed the former presidential candidate and “newest member of our coven,” in front of an audience of 400 cheering, kvelling, sometimes teary-eyed Wing women.

“What do you consider to be your legacy?” asked Gelman, wearing an elegant cropped gray pantsuit. “And before you answer, I just want to say, this is part of your legacy.” The audience broke out into exhilarated claps and whoops. “I think that literally every woman in this room who does any small act of courage during the day, like asks for a raise, or demands to live her life on her own terms, is part of your legacy, and I know we all thank you for that. I’m curious for your answer.”

“I don’t want to mess that up!” Clinton replied. “That was pretty great.”

Gelman launched The Wing as an all-women’s co-working and networking hub back in late 2016, just a few weeks before the presidential election. One of The Wing’s inaugural events was a festive Election Night party (attended by about 80 women) in anticipation of a Clinton victory. That night, of course, didn’t go as planned.

“We were so excited to get to open in Washington, D.C., under the presidency of Hillary Clinton, and it has taken such a different turn than anyone expected,” recalled Gelman. She had long been a diehard Hillary supporter, who worked as a press aide on Clinton’s 2008 campaign, and whose mom had photos of HRC and other female luminaries on an “inspiration” wall in her closet.

Since Trump’s victory, The Winghas grown exponentially — it opened two more locations in New York and has just announced plans to open six more, in London, Toronto, Williamsburg, L.A., San Francisco, and Seattle — and has remained a hub of political activity. In the past year, it has served simultaneously a home base for marches and rallies and political speakers, as well as a beautifully appointed chill-space where you can learn about floral arranging or catch an advance screening of the new Jennifer Lawrence movie. “I was always really into politics, but I never really wanted to foist that on members,” Gelman told me. “What we’ve seen is just an unbelievable amount of hunger for ways to get more politically involved.”

Before the event started, well-dressed young women with glasses of rosé mingled to a playlist of Shania Twain, Alanis Morrissette, Janet Jackson, and Macy Gray. Various Wing VIPs wore colorful pantsuits of red and blue and saffron, a visual echo of the perfectly organized color-blocked bookshelves that framed the room.

I spoke to founding member Payton Turner, an artist and the co-owner of Flat Vernacular, who designed the Wing’s custom wallpaper in collaboration with illustrator Joana Avillez. “Hillary Clinton is the woman, and she’s our president,” Turner said emphatically.

Ariel Farmer, an interior designer, and Allie Lake, who works at an ad-tech start-up, met through a mutual friend — but, they said, The Wing is what made them close. “I love Hillary Clinton!” Lake exclaimed, when I asked her what brought them here. “Even just aside from politics, just everything she’s done; she’s been like a spearhead in a male-dominated political climate,” Farmer added.

“I would listen to Hillary talk about literally anything,” Lake continued. “I hope it is a pretty well-rounded conversation, more than just politics. I hope we get to know, like, what her morning routine is.”

Clinton, however, remained pretty on-message throughout her hour-plus speech. She covered subjects that will be familiar to anyone who has read her book What Happened, like the various perceived causes of her defeat, including James Comey, Russian meddling, WikiLeaks, and the blight of fake news. She dinged Trump and Putin and encouraged listeners to vote in the midterms. Yet she also seemed lighter and more loose that I had previously seen her, delivering wry asides that sent the room frequently into peals of laughter. “Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so somebody needs to tell them, that doesn’t apply to a private citizen,” she riffed at one point. In a space filled with handmade ceramics and devoted fans (who sat beneath a literal glass ceiling), she seemed to be enjoying the kind of civil and receptive town-hall meeting she never got to have during the campaign. Asked what was “giving her hope right now,” she raised an eyebrow and deadpanned, “Oh boyyy,” which was met with appreciative laughs.

Clinton concluded her remarks by saying that she hopes her legacy is to inspire young women. “I want to see more young women supported in places like The Wing, and in their workplaces and in their families and in the political arena,” she said. “It is clear to me that we’ve made an enormous amount of progress, but there is a backlash, and the backlash cannot be permitted to undermine individual women or women’s progress going forward.” She got a standing ovation.

Not everyone in attendance was a diehard Hillary supporter. Sheena Demby, a wholesale operations manager at Shinola, gave me a skeptical look when I asked what she thought of Clinton’s speech after it ended. “At the end of the day, I really just want her to keep it funky, like, Tell me the truth, give me all the juice, tell me all the details,” Demby said. “At the end of the day, you’re walking in to a room of at least 200 women that are like, Girl, no matter what you say, we got you.”

As for The Wing itself, Demby couldn’t have more positive things to say. “It’s incredible. I mean, I could say 50 million great things about it, but more so than anything, I’ve just found connectivity,” she told me. “I get to have these conversations with different women on any given day; so many of them experience the things I experience. So many of them don’t! It’s an opportunity to see a multitude of perspectives. Which ultimately is going to make me grow as a woman.”

Indeed, everyone I spoke to said The Wing had been an essential community for them throughout the past year. Chloe Jones, a graphic designer and photographer in overalls, with her pink hair in a top-knot, describes herself as not being super politically active, but said she came tonight to show solidarity. “I think what brought me here in the rain knowing there was going to be a huge line was just the showing-up factor and wanting to be another body in the room, because I believe in The Wing and I believe in the fact that it’s being recognized by really important people around the country. This feels historically significant to me.”

On the subject of The Wing’s own recent woes — an investigation by the New York City Human Rights Commission into whether the organization’s women-only policy breaks anti-discrimination laws — many of the members evinced frustration. “Everybody’s just kind of like, this is fucking ridiculous,” said Turner.

Gelman, for her part, was calm. “We had a man here tonight — we had a couple, I think. It’s totally fine. Much ado about nothing.”

On my way out, I ran into Natalie Coppa, an analyst for a private equity fund, in the beauty room. She’d just had a shower and was in the midst of slathering herself in Glossier priming moisturizer. “I just took a shower! And they have all the products I use at home so I was like, why not, right?” she laughed. Coppa is a longtime member who was here for The Wing’s Election Night party, and said the mood of that event and this one were like night and day. “Gosh, that night was crazy. Audrey knows everything about politics so it was awesome to see her in her element in the space that she built. She was so excited, she was like I know Hillary because she’s been in this space for so long, and she was ready to watch her become president, and then it was kind of demoralizing.”

In Coppa’s experience, The Wing has become an incredible unifying force in the wake of the election. She tells me that one of the friends she met there recently went to Albany to testify in court about her rape kit being destroyed. “I think being part of this space and having these women backing her up up really drove her to testify,” she said.

Coppa’s roommate Emma Holland, who runs programming for The Wing, joined our conversation. “I think that it’s just sort of like, we thought we were going to be important and relevant for one reason, and we ended up being completely the other side of it.”

As I left, The Wing staff were gathered in the front room in a circle, and Gelman was doing a “Gangnam Style”–esque galloping lasso dance to D4L’s “Laffy Taffy.” Based on her Instagram Stories later, it was clear the festivities had continued long into the night. “The Wing staff just broke into an impromptu dance party,” she wrote across a video of Wing staffers bopping jubilantly to Usher, underneath the soaring glass skylight.

Tags:

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Thanks for that Pat, what time is your lobotomy scheduled for?

https://www.thecut.com/2018/03/the-w...ommission.html