Clintons’ Voodoo & Black Magic Secret.

Clintons’ Haitian Black Magic Secret

Corey Lynn

Yes, I’m going there, and here’s why:
To understand the evil motivations of another human, one must explore their psyche to see how and why they operate the way they do.

When reviewing the Clintons’ countless money laundering and pay-to-play schemes, one may ask, what the hell do they need all of this money for? Well, buying people off requires a lot of money. And why do they need to buy people off?

Simple:
the Clintons’ thirst for power is insatiable.

Let me say that again:
the Clintons’ thirst for power is insatiable. So much so that they stop at nothing to get what they want while enjoying the stain of destruction they leave along our path. In fact, their hunger for power is so strong, they even seek assistance through the help of voodoo and black magic with the hope of ensuring outcomes.
In 1996 Hillary Clinton traveled to Haiti alone to engage in a black magic ceremony to ensure Bill Clinton’s election for his second term as President. My source tells me:
The ceremony orchestrated by Aristide for Bill Clinton’s re-election was done in Tabarre where Aristide resides with the help of black magic priest Wilthan Lherisson. As customary in black magic ceremonies, sexual acts and orgies are part of the ritual, and during that ceremony Hillary had sex with Aristide! Oftentimes these sexual acts lead up to the sacrifice of a baby. In this particular ceremony, I am told a baby was not believed to have been sacrificed. This was not a voodoo ceremony, as the center of the universe for Voodoo is at “Ville Okan” in the NW part of Haiti, near the city of Port de Paix where Aristide is not welcome. This was a black magic ceremony and the Clintons have had powerful black magic priests working for them in Haiti for quite some time.
http://coreysdigs.com/haiti/clintons...-magic-secret/