Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

The week Heather Heyer died, I had exclusive interviews with medics who said state police forced them to stop working on her after the crash — which they believed led to her death. The piece was canceled by my employer at the time, but I'll never forget what those medics told me.

https://twitter.com/MaryEmilyOHara/s...31331213533184
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th August 2019),Neuro (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    The week Heather Heyer died, I had exclusive interviews with medics who said state police forced them to stop working on her after the crash — which they believed led to her death. The piece was canceled by my employer at the time, but I'll never forget what those medics told me.

https://twitter.com/MaryEmilyOHara/s...31331213533184
    yeah I heard that too; poor fat soros-antifa-useful-idiot heifer got Princess Di'd; not that she's worthy of the comparison...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018...-a-guilty-rat/

The “White supremacist terrorism” Charlottesville Narrative is slowly being unraveled by dissident investigators.

The latest turn is the uncovering of evidence that Dwayne Dixon, a professor of anthropology (self-discrediting) and antifa leader proudly admitted on the socials that he, while armed with a rifle, chased down James Fields, the Dodge Challenger driver who accelerated into a crowd which resulted in Heather Heyer dying of a heart attack.

guy with a camera confronted Dixon:

The last two members of the white supremacist Rise Above Movement charged in connection with the Unite the Right rally pleaded guilty to federal riot charges Friday, ending the need for a trial.

Benjamin Drake Daley and Michael Paul Miselis were two of four RAM members indicted in October on one count each of conspiracy to violate the federal riots act and one count each of traveling from California to Charlottesville with the intent to “incite a riot, organize, promote, encourage, participate in, and carry on in a riot, to commit an act of violence in furtherance of a riot, or aid or abet any person inciting and participating in or carrying on in a riot.”

Drake and Miselis accepted plea agreements Friday in U.S. District Court in Charlottesville, pleaded guilty to one count each of conspiracy to riot. Per the agreements, neither defendant will be further prosecuted under the federal anti-riot acts in either Virginia or California.

The two join fellow defendants Thomas Walter Gillen and Cole Evan White in accepting similar plea agreements. Per sentencing guidelines, all four men face a maximum prison term of five years, though a judge could opt to sentence them above the guidelines.

All rights to appeal were waived, except for appealing a recent decision from U.S. Magistrate Judge Norman K. Moon that indicated the federal anti-riot statute was not overbroad and fit within the confines of the Constitution.

Following the hearing, U.S. Attorney Thomas Cullen said authorities are pleased with the outcome and that the federal anti-riot statute worked given it has not been used in decades.

“These avowed white supremacists traveled to Charlottesville to incite and commit acts of violence, not to engage in peaceful First Amendment expression,” he said. “Although the First Amendment protects an organization’s right to express abhorrent political views, it does not authorize senseless violence in furtherance of a political agenda.”

According to the evidence submitted by the prosecution, the defendants traveled to multiple political rallies in 2017 and organized demonstrations in Virginia and California where they engaged in acts of violence.

In August 2017, the four traveled to Charlottesville to attend the Unite the Right rally. After arriving in town, the defendants purchased athletic tape at Walmart to wrap their wrists to prevent their hands from breaking when they engaged in street violence.

On Aug. 11, 2017, the defendants joined hundreds in a torch-lit march at the University of Virginia, chanting “Blood and soil!” and “Jews will not replace us!” The march culminated near a statue of Thomas Jefferson, where some student counter-protesters were assaulted.

On Aug. 12, 2017, Gillen and other members of RAM were part of a large group seeking entry into Emancipation Park by way of Second Street. After being told by law enforcement to enter at a different location, the group fought its way through a gathering of 20 counter-protesters.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post

After a challenge by the ACLU, a federal judge ruled... we might be able to sue officers as individuals.

Try to be kinder in the New Year brother Cheka.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th December 2019)