Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

Thanks
    Thanked 8,004 Times in 3,947 Posts

Re: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

The week Heather Heyer died, I had exclusive interviews with medics who said state police forced them to stop working on her after the crash — which they believed led to her death. The piece was canceled by my employer at the time, but I'll never forget what those medics told me.

https://twitter.com/MaryEmilyOHara/s...31331213533184
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th August 2019),Neuro (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,916 Times in 3,157 Posts

Re: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    The week Heather Heyer died, I had exclusive interviews with medics who said state police forced them to stop working on her after the crash — which they believed led to her death. The piece was canceled by my employer at the time, but I'll never forget what those medics told me.

https://twitter.com/MaryEmilyOHara/s...31331213533184
    yeah I heard that too; poor fat soros-antifa-useful-idiot heifer got Princess Di'd; not that she's worthy of the comparison...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz