Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: unite the right - charlotsville nationalist rally

drone video of purple van hitting protestors -- van said to be driven by black woman

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/s...942402/video/1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th August 2017),Tumbleweed (15th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

More Coup Activities in Charlottesville , 1753
    The Still Report
    The Still Report
    Published on Aug 13, 2017

- Water Smacker - Makes your water less acidic by ionization.
    https://www.watersmacker.com
    Good morning, I’m still reporting on: More Coup Activities in Charlottesville , 1753
    Synopsis: I grew up in Virginia. I’ve covered just about every political race in detail for decades. I’ve even covered 3 Klan cross burnings.
    I printed one fuzzy picture of a cross burning, but back then (late 1970s) we didn’t have digital cameras – we only had black & white film. We could push that film to its light-gathering limit and still have only a blurry image of those cross burnings.
    They really were spectacular, however. We are not talking about a cross made of 8-foot lumber from Lowes. These were crosses made from custom-sawed lumber – 30 – 40 – perhaps a 50-foot high single piece of lumber.
    The atmosphere was always scary – dark – with a cloud of oppressive evil hovering over it. The Klansmen in their white sheets and pointy hats. The crowd carrying baseball bats and other home-made clubs. The air thick with cigarette and cigar smoke.
    And all of it was protected by the cops. You knew not to step out of line. Heck, I was fearful to even try to photograph it.
    But those days are gone. The last cross burning was somewhere between Warrenton, VA and Charlottesville around 1980 - that’s 37 years ago. That’s also the last time I’ve seen any Klansman dressed in his sheet.
    Until yesterday. Why suddenly is love of one’s nation suddenly associated with a Nazi swastika? Who would do that?

And since when has that Nazi symbol been associated with the flag of the Confederacy? Who would do that? And since when is any of this to be associated with the NRA? Not in my lifetime! Real hunters would never go around waving assault rifles in threatening fashion. That’s not what the NRA is about. You know right away that this screams agent provocateur.

As always in "false flag" attacks and coup operations, sometimes real people, some of whom are real paid crisis actors and agents provocateurs, will get killed and injured. However as always we have no way of knowing the truth since the paymasters of these events and the local emergency rooms and hospitals are all part of the operation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    drone video of purple van hitting protestors -- van said to be driven by black woman

Thatz the purple van that were launched into the crowd by the silver sedan smashing it.

The dude were a white supremesist jew with black associates as far as thread tells?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

This thing smells.

Blasted all over. Every friggin online news is headlining with Three dead at White Supremacist rally.

Then you get this from the Gateway Pundit.

James Alex Fields’ Mother Learns on Camera Her Son is the Charlottesville Car Crash Suspect (VIDEO)

Joshua Caplan Aug 13th, 2017 9:34 am Leave a Comment
    A stunned Samantha Bloom, the mother of Charlottesville car crash suspect James Alex Fields Jr., learned of the deadly incident on camera.

Bloom was visibly stunned by the news, as an AP reporter peppered her with questions. Fields may have misrepresented the event to his mother, who was surprised to learn it was organized around white supremacy, not President Trump.

President Trump has denounced white supremacy in the past and condemned all violent slides, including white supremacists involved in yesterday’s Charlottesville protests.
    VIDEO: #Charlottesville car attack suspect's mother speaks pic.twitter.com/wSZTKobzJO
    — azcentral (@azcentral) August 13, 2017
    ABC News reports:
    In an interview Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio, with The Associated Press, Samantha Bloom said of her son James Alex Fields Jr., “I just knew he was going to a rally. I mean, I try to stay out of his political views. You know, we don’t, you know, I don’t really get too involved, I moved him out to his own apartment, so we — I’m watching his cat.”
    Bloom was informed by The AP reporter that the rally was indeed organized by white nationalists. “I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump’s not a white supremacist,” she said.
    “He had an African-American friend so …,” she said before her voice trailed off.
    In an interview with The Toledo Blade, she said, “I told him to be careful. [And] if they’re going to rally to make sure he’s doing it peacefully.”
    Bloom told The AP she didn’t even know about the incident until she spoke with the AP reporter. She said she was indeed surprised with the deadly outcome. “Yeah, that he would run his car into a group of people for… I’m really not clear on…”
    The AP reporter further inquired into how much she knew about her son’s political views.
    ABC News reports:

“Like I said, I don’t really talk to him about his political views,” she said. “He just — so I don’t really understand what the rally was about or anything, so… I just know there was — he did mention it was ‘albright’? What is it? Al–?”

The reporter then interrupts her, saying, “Alt-right?”
    Bloom responds, “Albright”

The reporter then corrects her, saying, “No, alt-right. It’s like alternative right.”

Seems way to scripted for me.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

The Alt Right was Led Into a Trap in Charlottesville, Pro-Whites Now Seen as Terrorists
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/alt-r...en-terrorists/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Ahhhem ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    This thing smells.

Blasted all over. Every friggin online news is headlining with Three dead at White Supremacist rally.

Then you get this from the Gateway Pundit.

Seems way to scripted for me.

The beginning middle and... to the present... of what I've learned of this NC "event", is what I've seen at my truthy watering holes here on Al Gore's internets.

There's only a couple times I'll turn the talmudvision, imagining I'm staying at a place with one.
    1. Breaking (((satan-worshipper "ter'st event" scams))), only so I can study their latest deception/mind-kontrol methods, and to spot anomalies live, before they patch them up & memory hole them.
    2. NBA Warriors games

But this time with NC, with a cable talmudvision & remote at arm's reach, I just flat couldn't stomach turning it on, even for #1 above. I basically hate being lied to/manipulated; it changes my mood no matter how detached & objective I try to be. I just didn't feel like being made angry, since first learning of this (((BREAKING FAKE NEWS EVENT!! )))) yesterday afternoon.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

MSM, is condoning counter protesting or rioting.

I dont expect they will quiet on that agenda for any amount of time.

Freedom to assemble must be taken down by them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

It was inaccurate only because Vangeheluwe had sold the vehicle to Fields.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post

This van was the lead vehicle in the three-car incident, propelled forward by the Challenger.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12