Hybrid View

Platinum
    Thanks

Brother Nathanael: On money creation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (15th August 2017)

Thanks

Re: Brother Nathanael: On money creation

Bro Nat explains that government created fiat is the real enemy to jewish created fiat central banking - not metallic money. I think he is correct. My question is what is to stop debt free government created fiat from hyper-inflating from over issuance? What is the check and balance to prevent Congress from going Zimbabwe? I like the idea of debt free government fiat - but PM's seem to be the real world check on over issuance.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    Bro Nat explains that government created fiat is the real enemy to jewish created fiat central banking - not metallic money. I think he is correct. My question is what is to stop debt free government created fiat from hyper-inflating from over issuance? What is the check and balance to prevent Congress from going Zimbabwe? I like the idea of debt free government fiat - but PM's seem to be the real world check on over issuance.
    Good points, and no doubt that a debt-free paper money issued directly from the treasury would be very tempting to over print and inflate. No doubt PMs make a better money than any unbacked paper note.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (15th August 2017)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    I think he is for mostly treasury notes with some silver coins in circulation, maybe even gold coins. That there is a partial ratio of precious metals to paper money, but not any of the paper backed by gold or silver, meaning an equal amount in reserves. After the 1930s, didn't the US "government" decree that they would not be redeeming paper for gold for the citizens, only for foreign governments.

Only having gold or silver coins would be so deflationary, it could halt economic growth. But to rely on debt to create money is worse, since it enslaves the populace to the banksters.

Tsarist Russia had silver coins, but debased their lesser coins by about 50% to save on silver. This would be like Morgan Silver Dollars and Barber half dollars would be 90% silver, but silver dimes and half dimes would be 50% silver. They also had copper coins. This is one way to save on the use of silver along with paper, but to still have a stable currency.

If your nation has something worth selling (goods or raw materials), you have precious metals included in your coinage, you don't run up huge government debt and nor have trade negative inbalances, then you should do fine with government fiat paper money.

Also, the jews will oppose such a system and use the 500 trillion dollar Rothschild wealth to short your currency, drive up the price of silver to collapse your economy and way of life. It is just what they do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (16th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Only having gold or silver coins would be so deflationary, it could halt economic growth.
    Don't buy the lie that deflation is bad, they only use that line to convince us that they have to inflate the money supply because it's good for us. Consider an economy with millions of working folks over a generation with all the increases in production and innovation you get, you'd think things would be less expensive because of all your work, and in a deflationary economy that's true. Inflation is the theft of that increase of production, plain and simple.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

9. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (17th August 2017)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Don't buy the lie that deflation is bad, they only use that line to convince us that they have to inflate the money supply because it's good for us. Consider an economy with millions of working folks over a generation with all the increases in production and innovation you get, you'd think things would be less expensive because of all your work, and in a deflationary economy that's true. Inflation is the theft of that increase of production, plain and simple.
    I'm for free silver, which the banksters said was inflationary. What it was was anti-deflationary of those who owned most of the gold. At a 16/1 or 20/1 ratio it is "not fair" for the banksters who hold the gold. Just like 500 small copper pennies equals about a quarter of an ounce of gold. Inflationary! How dare the peasants have such money, solo gold creates slaves. Silver, copper, and yes paper... not for inflation to decrease the value of money, but to help have a supply for commerce, trade, industry, and farming. But in the eyes of gold hoarders, it will be inflationary in the sense it will remove their claw hands over the entire economy. History has shown this.

But for a viable monetary system, you need a vibrant economy, not the gutting of Industry and the creation of an entitlement class.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

"If we get organized, we can take the money power back"

And so to the jews as is the example thru fiat.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The common denominator and stopping point in any of these argumentative videos is Gold, there is never an eclipse into Silver.

Fiat lovers will always point fault at Gold while remaining completely oblivious to Silver, thinking it too is easily controllable.

It ain't, silver always reveals itself.