Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Done Here

Copper
    Thanks

Done Here

I thought I would give it a little more time and see if there was any saving grace for this forum. I have not found any. Some folks here I would consider friends. Alas, they mostly seem to have left. Now all that remains are: junkyard dogs, scrawny wolf-muts, ignorant arrogants, demonic detractors, unprincipled participants. And all that packed into a colossal crowd of 4.

Something happened to me in December 2012. I was touched by God in a way that I had not known before. I can ask Him questions and He gives me answers that I need. He gave me a language to talk with Him privately. And He has given me truths to share with ANYONE who would hear. When the person is receptive, the information flow was bountiful. When the person or people were unwilling, the information flow shut off like the closed faucet of a fresh water tap.

I learned what it means to quench the Spirit. All I needed was one receptive person for good to come here. You have no idea what you lost. You missed an important appointment. And for one like crimethink- shame is all over you. With all you have been given, you have destroyed much through pride and deceit.

I took a walk down memory lane by searching the threads started by Spectrism. The trolls and detractors destroyed them. You get no more. I will go to a place where the grace of God can flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter88 For This Useful Post:

Serpo (21st January 2018)

Thanks

Re: Done Here

Have a great journey!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

madfranks (17th August 2017)

Thanks

God told him to get the Hell out of here.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Sayonara newbie!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Down1 (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

well, bye then.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

Down1 (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peter88 View Post
    Something happened to me in December 2012. I was touched by God in a way that I had not known before. I can ask Him questions and He gives me answers that I need. He gave me a language to talk with Him privately. And He has given me truths to share with ANYONE who would hear. When the person is receptive, the information flow was bountiful. When the person or people were unwilling, the information flow shut off like the closed faucet of a fresh water tap.

I learned what it means to quench the Spirit. All I needed was one receptive person for good to come here. You have no idea what you lost. You missed an important appointment. And for one like crimethink- shame is all over you. With all you have been given, you have destroyed much through pride and deceit.

I took a walk down memory lane by searching the threads started by Spectrism. The trolls and detractors destroyed them. You get no more. I will go to a place where the grace of God can flow.
    Spectrism/Peter88,

Last year a family member of mine claimed that she was touched by God and anointed to become a prophetess of the last days and she said the same thing. She said she had a direct line of communication to God and He would speak to her and she would write it down. She began sharing her journal with us and broadcasting "prophecies" to us using Old Testament language like "Thus sayeth the Lord," and while most of what she said was so broad that anything could be interpreted as a fulfillment of her "prophecies", she did proclaim certain events that were going to occur late 2016/early 2017. She was so convinced of her anointing that the started a youtube channel and facebook page dedicated to spreading the word of her prophecies, openly declaring herself to be a prophet after the likeness of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Daniel, and sent links of her videos and statements to all of us. Well, I challenged her the same way that crimethink has challenged you, by the Biblical standard of what is and is not a prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22:
    "How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

She prophesied that Pope Francis would be stepping down Christmas 2016 and the new Pope would be the literal Anti-Christ of Revelation. She proclaimed that late January 2017 would be an EMP attack on America, among other things. Well, none of those things happened and it took a lot of us calling her out on it for her to finally admit she was wrong. I share this because I sense in you the same spirit, and I caution you to be extremely careful if you believe God is speaking directly to you. Remember, Satan and his angels love to masquerade as beings of light and would have no problems pretending to be God Himself to deceive you. If you truly can ask questions to some spiritual entity and get direct answers, then I challenge you to ask this entity to give you a prophecy, something very specific with a specific date to see if truly God is talking to you or not. If your prophecies don't come true, be man enough to admit that you were deceived and ask for forgiveness. God has given us the criteria for evaluating the legitimacy of prophets, and if you can speak directly to God, you should prove it to us!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (17th August 2017),JDRock (22nd January 2018),JohnQPublic (18th August 2017),TroyOz (17th August 2017),Tumbleweed (22nd January 2018),woodman (17th August 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

I've been hearing voices since I married my first wife. None of them claimed to be God!
    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Spectrism/Peter88,

Last year a family member of mine claimed that she was touched by God and anointed to become a prophetess of the last days and she said the same thing. She said she had a direct line of communication to God and He would speak to her and she would write it down. She began sharing her journal with us and broadcasting "prophecies" to us using Old Testament language like "Thus sayeth the Lord," and while most of what she said was so broad that anything could be interpreted as a fulfillment of her "prophecies", she did proclaim certain events that were going to occur late 2016/early 2017. She was so convinced of her anointing that the started a youtube channel and facebook page dedicated to spreading the word of her prophecies, openly declaring herself to be a prophet after the likeness of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Daniel, and sent links of her videos and statements to all of us. Well, I challenged her the same way that crimethink has challenged you, by the Biblical standard of what is and is not a prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22:
    "How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

She prophesied that Pope Francis would be stepping down Christmas 2016 and the new Pope would be the literal Anti-Christ of Revelation. She proclaimed that late January 2017 would be an EMP attack on America, among other things. Well, none of those things happened and it took a lot of us calling her out on it for her to finally admit she was wrong. I share this because I sense in you the same spirit, and I caution you to be extremely careful if you believe God is speaking directly to you. Remember, Satan and his angels love to masquerade as beings of light and would have no problems pretending to be God Himself to deceive you. If you truly can ask questions to some spiritual entity and get direct answers, then I challenge you to ask this entity to give you a prophecy, something very specific with a specific date to see if truly God is talking to you or not. If your prophecies don't come true, be man enough to admit that you were deceived and ask for forgiveness. God has given us the criteria for evaluating the legitimacy of prophets, and if you can speak directly to God, you should prove it to us!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (17th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

ohh Spectrism<<=>>Peter88 = same ?

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Spectrism/Peter88,
    !
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    ohh Spectrism<<=>>Peter88 = same ?
    Yes.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Down1 (22nd January 2018),osoab (17th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts

Hey Spec, we ain't all dicks.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken