smoleko is gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: websites that have been shut down

at least atm,

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/
    &
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/

are both down. I recall they were using an Iceland based ISP called zensurfrie or something similar.

Couple weeks ago Kyle announced Sinead was taking at least a break from doing shows, stress or some such. So it's only been Kyle & Charles Giuliani covering all week. In their minds at least, all their past regular hosts have 'betrayed' them in some way, and they were so sick of it they weren't seeking new hosts; & were going to go it all alone.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th February 2020)

Thanks

Re ^

we are down, system failure!

we are sorry for the outage, but after a nearly flawless 800+ days uptime, we are currently experiencing a major server hardware failure.

You may contact us by email, otherwise check back here periodically, and i will update this page with new information, while we try to recover the failed server.

Update 1: According to the on site technician the machine had failed ram, however my diagnostic via ipmi kernel log tails suggested it was related to disc storage. Either way the machine is recovered and functioning now, but may fail again if it is in fact drive related and not solved with an fsck. All the databases need to be rebuilt and there are hundreds of those. I need food before i begin and this task will take hours. More to come when i have something more to report. Or the sites will just re-appear, one or the other.

Update 2: I'm running an automated recovery on the databases, this should take a few more hours. I may try to get a couple hours sleep. Any databases still corrupted will need manual repair, so we will see.

Update 3: I got no sleep, the recovery is almost complete, it should be back in operation in an hour or so. Unless something else ugly rears it's head.

– the zensurfrei team

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Censorship, not gun registration precedes a (((communist)) revolution. It is only after the information stranglehold is achieved by the juden, that they begin confiscation of weapons without any vocal resistance.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Ares (24th February 2020),Down1 (24th February 2020),PatColo (24th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

Looks like they took out the best news aggregator
    http://theshitlordhub.blogspot.com/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

YouTube holocausted Roosh.
    Amusing quote from him on the subject.
    For 13 years I preached fornication on YouTube and did not get banned. As a Christian, I lasted a little over a year.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th July 2020),BrewTech (15th July 2020),midnight rambler (15th July 2020),PatColo (15th July 2020),Tumbleweed (17th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

For 13 years I preached fornication on YouTube and did not get banned. As a Christian, I lasted a little over a year. .
    yeah, that says something, doesn't it

Thanks

YidTube gassed Dan Dicks / PressForTruth channel too
    https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/stat...64872712863745

Dan Dicks
    @DanDicksPFT
    My life’s work, 14 years, 5 documentary films, over 270k subscribers, over 35m views, all gone, no warning, no email, nothing!!! Please message @TeamYouTube and help me get my channel, all those comments and supporters of my work back!!! First they came for the journalists...

I didn't really follow the channel closely enough to say if he banged on the tribe or what, but I know his vids have popped up for me more than a couple times over the years. Can browse his bitchute below; not sure if it perfectly mirrors his perished YT ch.

11 min vid:

DAN DICKS CENSORED - The Press For Truth YouTube Channel Has Been PERMANENTLY DELETED!!!
    July 14th, 20204.06K LBC • 2,398 views

Description
    The Press For Truth YouTube channel has been terminated. Dan Dicks of Press For Truth has been producing videos and documentary films for over 14 years on YouTube, with over 270k subscribers, over 35M video views and 5 documentary films but in the blink of an eye all that is gone now because YouTube decided that Dan should no longer have a popular voice. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth explains why he thinks the channel was deleted but more importantly what everyone needs to do now in order to stay up to date with PFT moving forward.
    SUBSCRIBE:
    BITCHUTE ➜ https://www.bitchute.com/pressfortruth/
    LBRY ➜ https://lbry.tv/@PressForTruth
    FLOTE ➜ https://flote.app/DanDicksPFT
    DLIVE ➜ https://dlive.tv/PressForTruth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

At this point, you would have to be nuts to to leave your lifes work on jewtube. I mean at least have backups upon backups.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Bitchute comments are being heavily censored. The Bitchute comments are run by Disqus (not Bitchute) and the last several weeks having words like 'Jew" in your post, or posting an image is being held for moderation "Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by www.bitchute.com." and is gone when one refreshes the page.

Some people have posted Bitchute does not approve of the level of censorship and is making plans to manage comments internally in the near future.

I find about half my comments are wiped! Sometimes removing the world "Jew" was enough but the censorship keeps getting worse over the last week.

Example: trying to respond to comment after "TRUMP AND BILL BARR GO NUCLEAR AGAINST CHINA..."

Comment: 'Look up the Belt and Roads Initiative to get an idea of what China is doing.'

First try: Trump (and Barr) screwing over middle class consumers and more with anti-US-China war mongering to help future empire plans of Zionist Israel -WIPED

Third try: Trump (and Barr) screwing over middle class consumers and more with anti-US-China war mongering to help future plans of 'Zeon Ist Ist rael' -WIPED

Fifth try WAS ABLE TO POST:
    Anti-US-China war mongering to help future plans of 'Zeon Ist Ist rael'

16. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (17th July 2020)