Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Jewish Control Over Media Series

  1. #11
    Iridium
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thanks
    3,768
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Point out the bullshit and I'll look at it otherwise I'll take those posts at face value. These memes are not new and haven't been successfully discredited by the jews or the left yet. You would think they'd have been able to do that by now. Still, I remain openminded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Looks like bs to me.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

    crimethink (22nd August 2017)

  3. #12
    Electrum TroyOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 210 Times in 113 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Looks like bs to me.
    I'm sure the networks employ plenty of goys, but the pics look like the tribe to me.

  4. #13
    Great Value Carrots Bigjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,758
    Thanks
    2,406
    Thanked 1,596 Times in 944 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Any particular one that isn't a Jew you found?
    Not worth my time, you want to believe bs, have at it.

  5. #14
    Electrum TroyOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 210 Times in 113 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    "You Gentiles are just envious of our expertise and talent in journalism and entertainment!"
    There is truth in your tongue and cheek quote.

  6. #15
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,719
    Thanks
    8,370
    Thanked 7,262 Times in 4,731 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Not worth my time, you want to believe bs, have at it.
    You were the one claiming it was BS, obviously you don't have anything to back it up. If you prefer to believe that media isn't controlled by Jews, based on a hunch, fine by me. They look like Jews, have Jewish sounding names. They spew Zionist propaganda.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

    crimethink (22nd August 2017),midnight rambler (25th August 2017),TroyOz (22nd August 2017)

  8. #16
    Gold C.Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 445 Times in 292 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    "You Gentiles are just envious of our expertise and talent in journalism and entertainment!"
    It is not because jews have high IQs, they rank 39 out of 113. The problem with the IQ test is the jews weren't given the answers beforehand like they do with the SATs.

    Jews are good at being con "artists". That is where they excel in the media, being the little goblins they are. And they love to invite as many as they can to positions of influence.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

    Down1 (23rd August 2017),midnight rambler (25th August 2017),Neuro (23rd August 2017)

  10. #17
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,802 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Not worth my time, you want to believe bs, have at it.
    Knowing that the traditional enemy of truth is in control of the mass media isn't worth your time?

    I'm mystified by why you think it's BS. Are you unaware of predominately Jewish control of the mass media worldwide?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

  11. #18
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,802 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    It is not because jews have high IQs, they rank 39 out of 113. The problem with the IQ test is the jews weren't given the answers beforehand like they do with the SATs.

    Jews are good at being con "artists". That is where they excel in the media, being the little goblins they are. And they love to invite as many as they can to positions of influence.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't subscribe to the meme that "Jews are smart." Jews are clever, and Jews work together for common goals, and some Jews are good with math and other abstract-materialistic disciplines. But sheer, creative, real culture-creating talents? They are usually found lacking there, unless one considers degenerate "culture" and degenerate "art" to be beautiful culture forms.

    And yes, as you say, because they are "sons of their father the Devil," they are excellent in gaining undeserved confidence.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

  12. #19
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,460
    Thanks
    2,811
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Jews are definitely better than Whites at understanding strategy. Strategy is pure logic.

  13. #20
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,719
    Thanks
    8,370
    Thanked 7,262 Times in 4,731 Posts

    Re: Jewish Control Over Media Series

    Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Jews are definitely better than Whites at understanding strategy. Strategy is pure logic.
    That's what you become when for millenia you are conniving to extort from your host his produce and you want him to feel guilty about it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •