Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

  1. #11
    Great Value Carrots Dachsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 777 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    I believe in thanking God for favors, large and small, and it all depends on how you define "easy to please."

    What THEY don't do to us is just as important as what THEY do do to us.

  2. #12
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,689
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 7,241 Times in 4,717 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I believe in thanking God for favors, large and small, and it all depends on how you define "easy to please."

    What THEY don't do to us is just as important as what THEY do do to us.
    I really do appreciate not being nuked, but it doesn't distinguish Trump as a good president after a whole 8 months in office.

  3. #13
    Great Value Carrots Dachsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 777 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I really do appreciate not being nuked, but it doesn't distinguish Trump as a good president after a whole 8 months in office.
    Maybe Trump is good bad but he's not evil.

  4. #14
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,689
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 7,241 Times in 4,717 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Maybe Trump is good bad but he's not evil.
    Which is more evil, unleashing nuclear annihilation on the first day of the presidency or the last?

  5. #15
    Great Value Carrots Dachsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 777 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Which is more evil, unleashing nuclear annihilation on the first day of the presidency or the last?
    Only God knows.

    Evil is what it is. It is not a matter of degree.

  6. #16
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    9,400
    Thanked 6,802 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Re: President Trump re. 9 / 11 August 2017 - lies responding to lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Maybe Trump is good bad but he's not evil.
    Is habitual lying evil?

    Is loving money more than God evil?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •