Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    You are getting closer to understanding. However, in the early days of the Republic, sheepdogs did exist. They WERE militiaman. That's the whole point.

Every FATHER is a sheepdog. Watching over his family. Every brother, son, who's able, filled that roll. It's only recently, folks like you, make it seem like that roll is anti-American. You make it sound like taking care of others, is selfish. Give a few corrupted politicians a biscuit and everyone has an opinion.

This is why we have a Constitution. So, people like you, have rules to follow. What should be human nature, natural, needs to be defined.
    Warrior =/= "sheepdog." Warrior = a man of the people who stands ready to defend the People. Sheepdog = security guard for the owner's property.

A thread proving my point in graphic detail...

This is an example of your fellow cops "enforcing the law"...and why good men everywhere have utter contempt for cops:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...-nothing-wrong

The other pigs stand around and watch the rabid pig - who should be put down with extreme prejudice - molest this good woman.

Until pigs have a credible fear of death for doing such things as in those videos, freedom cannot exist.

His fellow pigs had an obligation to use whatever force was necessary, including pulling their pistols, to stop that travesty. But you and I both know the Blue Cult will never correct a "brother."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Warrior =/= "sheepdog." Warrior = a man of the people who stands ready to defend the People. Sheepdog = security guard for the owner's property.

A thread proving my point in graphic detail...

This is an example of your fellow cops "enforcing the law"...and why good men everywhere have utter contempt for cops:
    I've come to the conclusion you have no idea what LE is about, or should be about. First, you can't post one example of a bad cop and apply that to all of them. Second, by your definition, the last thing we need is neither warriors or sheepdogs. Warriors take and achieve an agenda through violence. Your "sheepdogs", by your definition, only protect owner's property? That's a fucked up view on that analogy.

No, you can preserve peace, and protect without being either of those. Sometimes you fight, most often you don't need to. You preserve peace, by treating others with respect when earned, and putting other folk's safety and interests ahead of your own. That is what LE should be about.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

I've come to the conclusion you have no idea what LE is about, or should be about.
    I came to the conclusion some time ago you are incapable or unwilling to think like a Free Man. I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome or stockholder syndrome, but you identify readily with those who believe they have a right to rule us.

I'm well-aware of what "law enforcement" is. It is an instrument of rulership over the People. Enforcement of "their" so-called "law" upon us. Not real Law, but "law" made up by lawyers in committees (including those called "legislatures" or "Congress"). And spare us the bollocks about "they only represent who people 'voted' for" - we both know damn well "elections" are a shame ("if voting could change things, it would be illegal").

There should be no "law enforcement." There should be only peace officers, keeping or making peace. The grotesque but clear illustration of the difference between a peace officer and "law enforcement" is in the video of the nurse protecting her patient, and the pig "law enforcer" injecting violence into the equation. He was not keeping or making peace, but imposing tyranny.

First, you can't post one example of a bad cop and apply that to all of them.
    Trouble is, the vast majority of cops are bad. The rest are either afraid, and/or too cowardly, to stop the bad cops.

And you have little room to talk about painting with the broadest brush. "You can't paint all 'Nazis' as bad because of Dr. Mengele." Isn't that right?

Second, by your definition, the last thing we need is neither warriors or sheepdogs. Warriors take and achieve an agenda through violence.
    LOL, now you're advocating against "police work" aka violence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

Militiamen do not answer directly to our rulers. "Law enforcers" do.

Your "sheepdogs", by your definition, only protect owner's property? That's a fucked up view on that analogy.
    It's a factual view.

Does the shepherd employ sheedogs so that the sheep can eat where they choose, drink where they like, and live in isolation from the shepherd? Nope. He employs sheepdogs to protect his property, period. So that HE, and he alone, can take their wool and meat.

Likewise, our rulers employ "law enforcement" so that their property - the little folks constituting the People - are harvested only by the rulers.

No, you can preserve peace, and protect without being either of those.
    LOL, "Mister Gangbanger, can I interest you in some cash to not kill, rape, and rob?"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01...eep-peace.html

I guess you're right...

You preserve peace, by treating others with respect when earned, and putting other folk's safety and interests ahead of your own. That is what LE should be about.
    LOL

Note how his fellow "officers" did shit to stop it.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

american indians be raysis

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (6th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    american indians be raysis

Good video that demonstrates how disingenuous "anti-racisim" arguments are. Everything looks different when the shoe is on the other foot.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.