Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Cops definitely are the problem. They are the foot soldiers, the enforcers of the criminal enterprise that has taken control of our world.
    I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

crimethink (26th August 2017),Hitch (26th August 2017),hoarder (26th August 2017),midnight rambler (29th August 2017),Tumbleweed (29th August 2017),woodman (26th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Faggots, Trannies, and Bolshevists on the street are NOT the actual Enemy.

The physical enemy is the pig force that uses deadly force against us, and the (((economic & spiritual forces))) that control them.

When you have a plan to neutralize the cops, let us know.

Until then, this is just pud-pulling fantasy about "smashing the trash" - because if you try, an army of black-attired goons with heavy firepower come for you.
    Yes, cops are a problem; ever since "law enforcement" became their mission over defending the peace, but still the OP video is great stuff. You have to start somewhere, and that video is great for the high schooler or young college student to open their eyes and realize the LGBTP leftie world isn't cool and hip anymore. Shoving the pervs back in the closet, kicking the jews and moslems out, and building wholesome Christian families is becoming the new rebellion to the establishment.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2017),monty (26th August 2017),Tumbleweed (29th August 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.
    I find this interesting, being that I bet they are serving small rural communities. The problem with LE, is big urban departments and the federalization of LE agencies. Small local cops, who uphold their oath to the constitution and to protect and serve the public, I don't see as being the problem. If anything, a solution that we need to get back to our roots.
    life is good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

monty (26th August 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I find this interesting, being that I bet they are serving small rural communities. The problem with LE, is big urban departments and the federalization of LE agencies. Small local cops, who uphold their oath to the constitution and to protect and serve the public, I don't see as being the problem. If anything, a solution that we need to get back to our roots.
    Could be, in some cases. A few months ago I was working in a very small rural Texas town on some building repair work, and during the chit chat of the day my point of contact on site mentioned he's a volunteer/reserve deputy sheriff and he bragged to me about all the ways they make up stuff to pull people over that are traveling through their town just to see what they could find. Maybe some small local cops uphold their oath to the constitution, but many of them don't know the first thing about the constitution and it's all about power and control to them.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2017),Tumbleweed (29th August 2017),woodman (26th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

WTF

Youtube channel is "2dadsTV"

It's a troll to throw censors off their scent. This is a strategy we've been using on the Alt-Right increasingly.

It's sort of like how Mens Rights Activists get their drivers license changed to Female, so the can get special rights as a "masculine presenting transgender lesbian".

To beat the Left you have to out-crazy them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

crimethink (26th August 2017),madfranks (26th August 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

WTF

Youtube channel is "2dadsTV"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

My son is a captain in the Douglas County Colorado sheriff's office. My son-in-law is watch commander for the same. My grandson recently graduated and is working for the Adams County Colorado sheriff's office.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Hitch (26th August 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    It's a troll to throw censors off their scent. This is a strategy we've been using on the Alt-Right increasingly.
    I figured as much, but couldn't quite confirm it until now.
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

I still believe in the constitution. I'll die before I stop believing in it.

Seems like you lost the fight already. The constitution will only die with us. The media has taught and brainwashed the masses to let it die, and you've bought into it on the other side, fighting against the very things that have given us freedom. You don't even see it happening to you.
    General Butler said we should fight and die for two things: our homes and the Bill of Rights (not "the Constitution"). As both are sanctioned by God Almighty, I agree with him.

Are all cops intentionally wholly evil? No. But many are, and the vast majority of cops turn a blind eye to evil, and even do evil for that fat paycheck, generous victim-funded perks (benefit packages), and the prestige and privileges. Even the most hardened cops that claim they "support the Constitution" have no problem using anti-constitutional statutes against people when it's expedient (e.g., "civil asset forfeiture").

I'd love to see cops on our side, but even when the city is in proverbial flames, most won't be. The best we can hope for is they stop harassing and killing us, and simply tend to their own. But alas, I expect most to find the prey - "civilians" - even more tempting when Without Rule of Law is fact. That "Blue Brotherhood" shit is a cult, and we "civilians" can never be part of it.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2017),Tumbleweed (29th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The Constitution does not mention police. The Militia of the several States are the only law enforcement mentioned in the Constitution

http://constitutionalmilitia.org/mil...police-powers/
    Only major cities had a police presence in the early American Republican period. "Law enforcement" was the responsibility of every able-bodied man. And "law" was malum in se, decreed by God and held close to the human heart (that which is inherently wrong). The expansion of "police powers" is directly correlated with the expansion of malum prohibitum "law."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12