Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Take Back Our Future - Chad Nationalism

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.
    How horrible to have to accept that fact. I feel for you.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

monty (27th August 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Yes, cops are a problem; ever since "law enforcement" became their mission over defending the peace, but still the OP video is great stuff. You have to start somewhere, and that video is great for the high schooler or young college student to open their eyes and realize the LGBTP leftie world isn't cool and hip anymore. Shoving the pervs back in the closet, kicking the jews and moslems out, and building wholesome Christian families is becoming the new rebellion to the establishment.
    From a juvenile, feel-good perspective, I can see how the video is "beneficial." I admit, I laughed at some points, especially the faggot back in the closet. But it's just not realistic. I'm opposed to all faux "strategy" that is not realistic, including the decades-long failure of "'education' will 'wake people up,' and then revolution will follow."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I find this interesting, being that I bet they are serving small rural communities. The problem with LE, is big urban departments and the federalization of LE agencies. Small local cops, who uphold their oath to the constitution and to protect and serve the public, I don't see as being the problem. If anything, a solution that we need to get back to our roots.
    My county is under 90,000 people, yet the Sheriff, deputies, and small-town police will still use "the Law" to their advantage, despite being perceived (by you, and locals) as "better." Upholding their oaths to the Constitution would include refusing to enforce "civil asset forfeiture," most drug "laws," and most "gun control laws."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (29th August 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    My county is under 90,000 people, yet the Sheriff, deputies, and small-town police will still use "the Law" to their advantage, despite being perceived (by you, and locals) as "better." Upholding their oaths to the Constitution would include refusing to enforce "civil asset forfeiture," most drug "laws," and most "gun control laws."
    My county is 2200 sq miles and is about 2200 people - the Sheriff and deputies take a hands off approach. We have State Hwy's intersecting and trucks haul ass through here, cops do nothing. It's a fine line.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th August 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

How horrible to have to accept that fact. I feel for you.
    I really don't think you can relate, nor 'feel' anything. I don't think you truly understand Jesus and why he died for our sins.

Men, being Men, will always try and fix things. That's what draws good men to seek out LE. You don't have any reason to judge Monty's family. You will never walk in their shoes.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Trust the man who wears the star.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

crimethink (26th August 2017)

Thanks

I really don't think you can relate, nor 'feel' anything.
    I really don't care what you "think." You've proven yourself an agent provocateur over the years.

I don't think you truly understand Jesus and why he died for our sins.
    You forgot to add the period after the word "think."

Jesus Christ died for every man's sins so that we can have a holy personal relationship with Yahweh. Period. Not what your preacher told you, nor what you think you know because of your "humanist" beliefs. Either you are simply attacking my faith ("personal attack"), or, you have some unspoken "purpose" in saying what you did, perhaps based on the standard perversion of Romans 13.

Men, being Men, will always try and fix things.
    Men being men, will always tend toward evil, and exploitation of their fellow man.

Evil men deliberately seek out roles that give them literal power of life and death over their fellow man.

That's what draws good men to seek out LE.
    And that's what draws many to "law enforcement." Apparently you included.

Very illustrative that you don't call cops "peace officers," because, as we both know, they stopped being so decades ago. Peace isn't the interest, "compliance" is. Nothing more than gangster "enforcers" now.

The vast majority of unbadged criminals and cops have the same mentality, and choose which side of the bars depending solely upon circumstances.

Predators vs. prey. Cops even admit their role: "sheepdogs." Sheepdogs oversee sheep, not citizens with rights.

You don't have any reason to judge Monty's family.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.
    Unless monty was using morbid sarcasm, it appears he is concurring with my assertion, based on first-hand experience. I'll let him clarify. I'd also be curious of their positions on "civil asset forfeiture" and things like the murder of Lavoy Finnicum (a "criminal" according to people like you).

You will never walk in their shoes.
    Thank God Almighty. I have no desire to be a thug. Any cop that has ever used "civil asset forfeiture," even once, is a THUG. Show me a cop who hasn't.

States should be forthright, and rename their agencies to Highwaymen Patrol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    My county is 2200 sq miles and is about 2200 people - the Sheriff and deputies take a hands off approach. We have State Hwy's intersecting and trucks haul ass through here, cops do nothing. It's a fine line.
    Do they use "civil asset forfeiture"?

Previously called highway robbery.

Thanks

A reminder of the realities of pigs aka "law enforcement":

(no, it wasn't just the Secret Police - FBI - but Oregon State Police and local Sheriff's deputies, as well - they're all on the same team, and have one enemy: YOU)

Thanks

Do they use "civil asset forfeiture"?

Previously called highway robbery.
    No, the Sheriff and deputies respond to calls but don't regularly patrol. I think they are a waste of taxpayer money (largest expense of the county). The Sheriff has to be present at Commissioner Court and report how many tickets were issued - it is usually zero. Like I said, it's a fine line - you can't slow down speeding traffic without writing tickets. We are remote, but are a junction of highways, and most truckers know there is no speed enforcement, so they speed. We also have a bunch of punks with loud trucks and coalburners that speed up and down the main drag all day without consequences.

I've got several enemies because the law doesn't do anything. Had an incident where one of these punks tried to pass me on a winding road and I wouldn't let them. We shoot the bird at each other automatically, often.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

crimethink (27th August 2017),midnight rambler (29th August 2017),Tumbleweed (29th August 2017)