Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitchute

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Bitchute

Please join Bitchute right now.

It's a Peer2Peer decentralized video hosting alternative YouTube that is based on Free Speech. This is the answer we need to all the censorship from Google.

It also downloads your videos you've already uploaded from YouTube, so you can quickly move your content over from YouTube to Bitchute.

Learn more here:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

crimethink (27th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Bitchute

Is that you in the vids?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Bitchute's discussed a bit here.

The blockchain-based Steemit platform also has a new video host service, DTube. You can make cash on your content there. Vlogger Titus Frost has a few vids about it.

7:25
    The BlockChain can be used for Good... DTube & BitChute & Steemit

• 1 week ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (26th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

It's a Peer2Peer decentralized video hosting alternative YouTube that is based on Free Speech. This is the answer we need to all the censorship from Google.

It also downloads your videos you've already uploaded from YouTube, so you can quickly move your content over from YouTube to Bitchute.

Learn more here:
    I would join, but I don't have a youtube account or any videos to upload.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Is that you in the vids?
    No that's Styx. He's a famous YouTuber. Highly recommend you subscribe to him. He dresses odd (he's a recovering Goth), but has a lot of good information and great predictions. I've followed him a couple years now and a lot of his predictions come true.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I would join, but I don't have a youtube account or any videos to upload.

You don't need one. You can setup a new account on on Bitchute.

The idea is there's a whole new generation of what's called "Alt-Tech" where new Free Speech platforms are coming up to rival and eventually take down Silicon Valley, which has been taken over by literal Communists/Jews.

The best way to fight this is to replace them, and turn them into MySpace.

So replace your G-mail account, Twitter, Facebook, and so on with platforms that value Free Speech like Gab.ai (Twitter replacement), Minds.com (Facebook/YouTube replacement), Steemit, and now BitChute (YouTube replacement).

This goes for your browsers too.
    Stop using Firefox and Chrome.

I'd recommend Pale Moon or Brave personally.
    Pale Moon is made by a Furry faggot, -- (That doesn't mean the software isn't good though.)
    Brave is made by Brendan Eich who created Mozilla, who invented Javascript and Firefox originally. He got driven out of his own company for supporting Prop 8 in California, which was to stop gay marriage. Good guy.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th August 2017),crimethink (27th August 2017),madfranks (26th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Learn more here:
    Just signed up. I don't have any "content" to transfer over, but perhaps in the future.

I disagree with the speaker. Joogle/JewTube is not "making mistakes" (by driving people away with censorship). They are gambling that the majority of Goyim no longer believe in freedom of expression. Their bet appears to be justified. Joogle's business model was never profit-based. It was and is power-based. The startup money was yours - the American taxpayers' - funneled to them via fronts run by the CIA, NSA, other Federal regime entities, and "external assets" (uh, Mossad...) as well. The profit is just a huge perk.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

The best way to fight this is to replace them, and turn them into MySpace.
    The Fagbook vs. MySpace war was an intra-tribal conflict.

It won't be so easy to "replace them:" because the masses of Goyim are fully in their spell. You can use them, to an extent, as a replacement, but as things go along, you'll see more often that these alternatives are simply marginalized, and then actively attacked. Gab is under attack currently as a "hate site" (giving sanctuary to "haters" = you run a "hate site").

So replace your G-mail account
    Not so easy if you use Android. And "don't use Android" is not an option for most people.

Twitter
    Don't have and don't "need."

Facebook
    Don't have and don't "need."

platforms that value Free Speech like Gab.ai
    https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/18/1...ed-hate-speech

http://mashable.com/2017/08/17/alt-r...e-network-gab/

I encourage people to use Gab, but don't think it's going to last forever.

This goes for your browsers too.
    Stop using Firefox and Chrome.
    Captain Obvious announcement: the Internet is a privacy threat.

If you want maximized privacy, disconnect from the Internet right now.

If you use Windows, iOS, and even Linux, your privacy is "compromised." Unless you are perfect and never make mistakes, you and your identity will always be accessible to "them."

I'd recommend Pale Moon or Brave personally.
    Pale Moon is made by a Furry faggot, -- (That doesn't mean the software isn't good though.)
    Brave is made by Brendan Eich who created Mozilla, who invented Javascript and Firefox originally. He got driven out of his own company for supporting Prop 8 in California, which was to stop gay marriage. Good guy.
    If you want to diminish funding Joogle, Fagbook, and similar Kosher enterprises, great, go for it. You think you can "hide" from "them"? LOL - you can't. So stop with the musical browsers.

Is Brave preferable to Google Chrome. Of course. But be rational and reasonable with your expectations.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

I was trying to watch a bitchute vid the other night, and it was, play ~10 secs, pause ~10 secs, repeat indefinitely. I tried pausing to buffer ahead, but it didn't seem to want to. Meanwhile, same wifi connection I could play YTs smoothly.

If I understand correctly, bitchute, like bittorent, depends on numerous people keeping their comp's turned on & on the web, plus having a bitchute/torrent client running, to serve up the video/file to other seekers worldwide? So, could not enough bitchute users allowing their comp's to be file servers like this, cause insufficient bandwidth to stream a bitchute video?

RenegadeTribune just published this one,

Tired of ADL Censorship? Try BitChute

August 31, 2017 2

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

vlogger (((David Seaman))), big into P*Gate & BitCoin, and JooTube censorship more recently though he doesn't name his tribe-- did this vid interview with Gabe Zolna, who made a vid featuring Michael O'Bummer walking out of a building & adjusting his junk; got 3+ M views, so he had his whole ~4yo YT channel nuked.

here's seaman's YT video tease for the interview,

2:38
    MICHELLEGATE + PEDOGATE: New Podcast w/ Gabe Zolna

• 5 days ago

and watch the whole 13 minute interview at https://www.bitchute.com/video/SREsf2CRux2e/

Unfortunately I still get start-stop-start-stop-... play with bitchute, which is a real problem for my willingness to (try to) watch vids there.

Here's an Aug 6 Seaman/Zolna interview,

22:31
    YOUTUBE BANNED! Gabe Zolna Speaks - Interview w/ David Seaman
    David Seaman

• 4 weeks ago

Gabe Zolna (ZolnaReport.com) speaks out on his recent banning and complete deletion from the YouTube platform. And I share ...