Thread: Ubiq (UBQ) ?

Thanks

Ubiq (UBQ) ?

Thoughts on ubiq? seems to have a solid team that gives constant updates, no ICO or premine. Low total amount of coins, still easy to mine..

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Ubiq (UBQ) ?

Doesn't seem like it would be bad to mine. Price took a hammering today, but it is pretty easy to mine in comparison to Ether. I'm mining it now and I ended up writing a PowerShell script to monitor the miner, if it goes offline for any reason it will email you and attempt to restart the miner. Pretty handy little script, it has activated a couple of times on other coins that I have mined.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

I actually went back to mining ZEC. ZEC is more profitable to mine at the moment, for me anyway.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Havent tried mining that yet. So far i've mined ethereum, ubiq, expanse and signatum... signatum being a total ****coin.

Do you think it's worth to go all in on UBIQ with my meager 80-something megahashes or should i continue mining eth?

Personally i feel that UBIQ can go up a lot more.. looking at coinmarketcap.com it doesnt seem like there are that many interesting coins to mine. The majority are coins you can not mine and if im not mistaken ethereum will be to difficult to mine very soon which will create an influx to other coins.

Also thinking about buying a vega 64 to get those sweet 43mh/s.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    Havent tried mining that yet. So far i've mined ethereum, ubiq, expanse and signatum... signatum being a total ****coin.

Do you think it's worth to go all in on UBIQ with my meager 80-something megahashes or should i continue mining eth?

Personally i feel that UBIQ can go up a lot more.. looking at coinmarketcap.com it doesnt seem like there are that many interesting coins to mine. The majority are coins you can not mine and if im not mistaken ethereum will be to difficult to mine very soon which will create an influx to other coins.

Also thinking about buying a vega 64 to get those sweet 43mh/s.
    Hard to say, I try to gauge the coins specific use and the group behind it before committing any hashing power for it. Ethereum will be switching to a PoS (Proof of Stake) instead of a PoW (Proof of Work) type setup in the near future. When the swtich happens Ethereum will no longer be mineable. So I have a 310mh/s mining contract mining those. ZEC once developed further will likely been the darknet coin of choice. Monero and ZEC both have a lot of darknet potential.

UBIQ might be easy to mine at the moment, but from a future perspective is it doing something different than say Ethereum? I haven't read much further into the coin and what it has to offer.