Thread: The Child-Rape Assembly Line

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

The Child-Rape Assembly Line

The Child-Rape Assembly Line

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line" among sects of fundamentalist Jews. He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be graphic," he said...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (7th September 2017),hoarder (7th September 2017),Neuro (8th September 2017),Tumbleweed (8th September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: The Child-Rape Assembly Line

A few weeks after our interview, Rabbi Rosenberg was walking through the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn when an unidentified man rushed up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and threw a cup of bleach in his face. He went to the hospital with facial burns and was temporarily blinded. Such is the measure of justice among the Satmar that a once-respected rabbi, now amputated from the community, should find himself chemically burned on a street in a neighborhood considered holy.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: The Child-Rape Assembly Line

Are you saying there may actually be 'good' jews? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    A few weeks after our interview, Rabbi Rosenberg was walking through the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn when an unidentified man rushed up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and threw a cup of bleach in his face. He went to the hospital with facial burns and was temporarily blinded. Such is the measure of justice among the Satmar that a once-respected rabbi, now amputated from the community, should find himself chemically burned on a street in a neighborhood considered holy.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!