Thread: Researchers Connect a Human Mind to the Internet for the First Time

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Researchers Connect a Human Mind to the Internet for the First Time

So, what does *simplifying" mean? Is Brainternet an attempt to turn humans' trinary system into a binary one... will it facilitate the implant of viruses in the human brain?

daily sheeple

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Re: Researchers Connect a Human Mind to the Internet for the First Time

if you cannot fight them at ((THEIR)) level, would it be either material or spiritual, or both, ((they)) will never go away.

for those who didnt care about watching "while you were distracted", thanks to Max Igan for the info

IMPORTANT 50MINS explaining "contracts and commerce" in our society starts around 7mins
    InPower Episode #1: A Mass Action of Liability (2017)

2nd episode is too free and on YT

https://inpowermovement.com/

I’m trying to teach you how to play the game at their level. And this is what scares them. Because they have to take the liability. --- Cal Washington
    InPower Strategic Director (quoted in Episode #1)
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Goldie I tried googling your claim that "evil is exponential=natural law" was something that was taught in the mystery school of the ancient times, but I can't find any source for it at all. You said it was nothing you had made up, and at the same time you urged me to watch some hypnotizing videos of Mark Passio, who apparently was a member of church of Satan I found out, if I wanted to know. Is he your source? After watching the video you linked to, brazing myself to its hypnotic suggestions, I am none the wiser, will everything be clearer if I watch 5 hours of his hypnotic videos?

I tried to get answers from you in that thread, but you have been ignoring my requests. I caught you once before posting mind control technique videos, which you urged people to watch if they want to know, and that you can't bother educating people.

Are you mind controlled, or are you mind controlling.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

you quote selectively and most likely didnt watch the mark passio seminar

one does not fight evil with evil, because when one does evil will grow exponentially

natural law that everybody can witness, 4000K years of history... and why we are all bankrolled and genocided

BUT all natural laws are exponential, toward either good or evil, depending one one understanding about these immutable Forces. Such as the law of polarity, divide and rule has reached a paramount today.