Thread: negro posts plans of mass murder of whites at chicago U, gets off

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

negro posts plans of mass murder of whites at chicago U, gets off

https://www.policeone.com/federal-la...-consequences/

21-year-old threatened a mass shooting at the University of Chicago in the comments section of a popular website.

Within days, the FBI traced the threat to Dean and arrested him on a federal charge of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce. The FBI found no weapons in the South Side home he shared with his mother and determined Dean never intended to carry out the threat.

“This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning, I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white males students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” the threat stated, according to court records. “I then will die killing any number of white policemen in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of white devils. I expect you to do the same.”

Last summer, prosecutors agreed to drop the charge against Dean if he completed 100 hours of community service, including speaking out about his experience, and stayed out of trouble.

The threat was taken so seriously that the U. of C. canceled classes and other campus activities.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: negro posts plans of mass murder of whites at chicago U, gets off

BLM, don't you know....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

madfranks (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

White privilege.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

madfranks (22nd September 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    White privilege.
    I know you're joking, but honestly this is a perfect example of black privilege. Being able to make a threat like that with no real consequences is a privilege that White people do not get.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (24th September 2017),Joshua01 (22nd September 2017),Neuro (23rd September 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I've seen this type of thing before. Guy acts all tough on the internet, then when the cops show up he bawls like a baby. They should have at least gotten him on Criminal Threats, PC 422. Not to mention the obvious hate crime against white folks.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...2.&lawCode=PEN

BTW, where's the SPLC on this incident?
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I know you're joking, but honestly this is a perfect example of black privilege. Being able to make a threat like that with no real consequences is a privilege that White people do not get.

Or the rich (most of the time).
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Seriously I am fine with it, a higher standard of behavior could and should be expected from adult white people. Due to limited intelligence of black races a lower level of legal responsibility for things said is to be expected, as they can't fully comprehend the full meaning and legal repercussions of their threats. Certainly it is a different issue if they are judged to have the capacity to carry out the threat. Likewise they should also have limited rights where a level of responsibility is expected, like voting for instance. Just like children.

Perhaps the best way to go about this is if a negro makes an idiotic threat like this is to just remove his voting rights and welfare checks, in combination with a free one-way ticket to Africa.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

madfranks (23rd September 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

America is no longer a country of laws. You mistakenly assume justice will be done. You'll be hugely disappointed in most cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Seriously I am fine with it, a higher standard of behavior could and should be expected from adult white people. Due to limited intelligence of black races a lower level of legal responsibility for things said is to be expected, as they can't fully comprehend the full meaning and legal repercussions of their threats. Certainly it is a different issue if they are judged to have the capacity to carry out the threat. Likewise they should also have limited rights where a level of responsibility is expected, like voting for instance. Just like children.

Perhaps the best way to go about this is if a negro makes an idiotic threat like this is to just remove his voting rights and welfare checks, in combination with a free one-way ticket to Africa.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    America is no longer a country of laws. You mistakenly assume justice will be done. You'll be hugely disappointed in most cases.
    I assumed nothing. I just described how it SHOULD have been dealt with by a rational justice system...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation