Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting at Vegas country music festival. AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Mass shooting at Vegas country music festival. AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE!

Kudos to you Pat and a debt of gratitude for keeping this thread alive and updated with critical information. Why has this simply disappeared from the MSM? How is it that more people aren't demanding answers?? Are we that weak of a nation? Do the jews and the media hold us down that much??
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Kudos to you Pat and a debt of gratitude for keeping this thread alive and updated with critical information. Why has this simply disappeared from the MSM? How is it that more people aren't demanding answers?? Are we that weak of a nation? Do the jews and the media hold us down that much??
    Why has this simply disappeared from the MSM?
    Why is this important?
    How is it that more people aren't demanding answers??
    Are we that weak of a nation?
    If people WERE talking about it at the water cooler,
    Would the FakeStream Media report it?
    Why does this matter?
    -Q

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Why does this matter?
    -Q

Hitch actually touched upon it in HIS sex doll thread.

When all social media becomes completely unbelievable, the machines would have won and skynet come down upon human type batteries.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

Another Survivor not surviving.
    A Las Vegas man survived the mass shooting in Las Vegas, only to be killed a few weeks later by a hit-and-run driver.

The crash happened Nov. 17 on Homestead and Highway 160 in Pahrump.

Roy McClellan’s widow, Denise, was left with another wave of heartache.
    http://news3lv.com/news/local/man-wh...-dies-in-crash

Iridium
    Thanks

MORE 'COINCIDENCE'! Happy I wasn't there that night. Everyone who was there is a target now. Happy Holidays!
    Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    From the link:
    LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — A Las Vegas man survived the mass shooting in Las Vegas, only to be killed a few weeks later by a hit-and-run driver.

The crash happened Nov. 17 on Homestead and Highway 160 in Pahrump.

Roy McClellan’s widow, Denise, was left with another wave of heartache.

“I'm angry. I'm angry. I feel that he was under the influence of something or drunk and didn't want to get caught, so he bailed and left my husband laying there in the street. He doesn't deserve that,” said Denise McClellan.

It’s the outcome McClellan could’ve never predicted. A driver plowed into her husband as he walked on the highway.

“I think if I could've done anything differently, he wouldn't have been on that road,” said McClellan.

Roy was hitchhiking just weeks after surviving the Oct. 1 shooting massacre at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival next to Mandalay Bay.

“It was just ear-piercing. I was like oh my gosh, what is that noise? This is horrible,” explained McClellan.

As round after round of bullets were unloaded into the crowd below Mandalay Bay, the couple ran for their lives.

Roy stopped to help people along the way.

“It was really messing with his head and he was going to therapy,” explained McClellan.

Less than seven weeks later, tragedy struck again.

“This isn't what I wanted for him. I don't understand why he wasn't taken at the shooting, but a month later he was taken this way,” said McClellan. “I hope my husband found peace and he's safe now."

Nevada Highway Patrol troopers said McClellan was walking on the highway, which is illegal.

Investigators have located the car involved in the crash and criminal charges against the driver are pending.
    Nothing seems to be suspicious about this, if what is in the article is real, it seems Roy was deeply depressed and was in negotiations re his life with himself, and then a car hit him while he was walking the highway...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Weird how the Vegas "event" has dropped off the radar, not only in the (((FakeStream Media))) but also the alt. It's been overshadowed by all the (limited hangout, adult-on-adult) sexual harassment disclosures, & Q-Anon in conjunction with the evidence of a silent coup happening federally.

Jake Morphonios/End Times News Report has really hitched his wagon to the Vegas event though, and he's continued to churn out about 1 vid/day. https://www.youtube.com/user/prepare333/videos

I've been sufficiently distracted by the other happenings above, that I haven't been watching nor reposting Jake's stuff here. I feel I have a sufficient handle on Vegas: jooz.media.gov black op, multiple shooters from multiple locations, sloppy/botched police/media reportage, so badly so that (((they))) have just "buried" their stunt. And that's a positive at least, as the whole "gun grab" & whatever other agendas were in play wrt their Vegas stunt, get buried with it. I'm afraid Jake's ambitious investigation won't go anywhere, IE result in the perps being brought to justice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

What happened to WTC 7?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Las Vegas Municipal Police Dept. upper command retiring and military alert ~ RoyPotterqa

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (4th December 2017)