Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post

yes spiritual math are dogmatic but made by God... man didnt create it, he discovered it

to each his town
    I'm still confused...are you really this dense, or are you an Oscar-worthy actress?

Let me make this clear for you:

NO ONE IS DISPUTING SACRED GEOMETRY. NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE MATHEMATICAL NATURE OF GOD'S DESIGN.

Do you GET that yet?

We are disputing the Judeo-Freemasonic numerology, which is Satanic. You cite Manly P. Hall, without apology!!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Neuro (18th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

But I have been talking ONLY about it... since the beginning... did you get that

How does it come the bible mentions the Principle Of Vibration (God spoke the word) and that of Mentalism, and the talmudist-freemasons used thought as a vibration/frequency/mind control to manipulate us? Why would it be it new age? The Bible explains all the Natural Laws in allegories... yet you wont see this.

The bible contains all the ancient knowledge that exists, which you call new age. Jesus disappeared at age 12... which is an important number in Sacred Geometry.

MPH asserts that the lack of integrity corrupts knowledge. In the audio MPH gives a stark WARNING as why we should NOT use secret mental powers to dominate others. Well I recommend everybody to listen to it. MPH NEVER was involved in politics, nor had a cult. He was a pastor and spent all his life giving lectures about the ancient knowledge UNCORRUPTED to help fight those who corrupt it.

The understanding of the supranormal/metaphysical is vital for the destiny of mankind, especially in the scientific field. And religions cannot resolve this.

But at least you prove that all my threads about Sacred Geometry did have an impact, because years ago, you called it new age... so there is a progress. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I'm still confused...are you really this dense, or are you an Oscar-worthy actress?

Let me make this clear for you:

NO ONE IS DISPUTING SACRED GEOMETRY. NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE MATHEMATICAL NATURE OF GOD'S DESIGN.

Do you GET that yet?

We are disputing the Judeo-Freemasonic numerology, which is Satanic. You cite Manly P. Hall, without apology!!
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    But I have been talking ONLY about it... since the beginning... did you get that

How does it come the bible mentions the Principle Of Vibration (God spoke the word) and that of Mentalism, and the talmudist-freemasons used thought as a vibration/frequency/mind control to manipulate us? Why would it be it new age? The Bible explains all the Natural Laws in allegories... yet you wont see this.

The bible contains all the ancient knowledge that exists, which you call new age. Jesus disappeared at age 12... which is an important number in Sacred Geometry.

MPH asserts that the lack of integrity corrupts knowledge. In the audio MPH gives a stark WARNING as why we should NOT use secret mental powers to dominate others. Well I recommend everybody to listen to it. MPH NEVER was involved in politics, nor had a cult. He was a pastor and spent all his life giving lectures about the ancient knowledge UNCORRUPTED to help fight those who corrupt it.

The understanding of the supranormal/metaphysical is vital for the destiny of mankind, especially in the scientific field. And religions cannot resolve this.

But at least you prove that all my threads about Sacred Geometry did have an impact, because years ago, you called it new age... so there is a progress. Congrats!
    But you still don't understand why Jesus Christ was crucified, you even deny it happened.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

2hr 51m interview, haven't listened yet... will listen in bits later: https://russia-insider.com/en/satani...-video/ri30206

The Satanic Nature of the Global Elite, a Christian View - Great Invu with Jay Dyer by Roosh (Video)

Jay Dyer Roosh V 6 hours ago | 200 words 423 4

Roosh uses this stream to introduce his audience to Dyer's work. Dyer is a popular YouTuber who specializes on manifestations of the occult in American popular culture, especially Hollywood, and Christian apologetics, i.e. arguments that Christianity is true.

One of the reasons it is a good conversation is that both Roosh and Dyer are serious Orthodox Christians, and Roosh is able to ask the right questions to bring out this aspect of Dyer's work.

The last half of this 2.5 hour stream is devoted to Roosh asking Dyer about his Christian faith and how he came to Orthodoxy, and they discuss Orthodoxy's merits compared to other Christian denominations. Dyer is Russian Orthodox, converted from Protestantism by way of Trad Catholic, and Roosh is Armenian Orthodox.

The last half hour is devoted to answering viewers' questions during the live stream, and it is interesting that most of them were about Christianity.

Roosh is a well-known figure from the so-called 'Manosphere' who has embraced Christianity over the last two years. Both of these YouTubers have large audiences because they are smart and interesting. You can see Dyer's recent videos on YouTube here.

Highly recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryW...ture=emb_title

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz