Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

you already lost the debate there... LOL

have said several times that I had a stepmother (caucasian) and she loved me as much as her own children, my bro and sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I thought you said your father saved you from your mothers tribe killing you when you were a baby?
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

whatever... you didnt investigated pre-christianity, it obvious... that is maybe why you dont see the numerology in the bible either... God created the world in ****6**** days... and rested the ***7***

because I contend that the cosmos is GEOMETRICALLY arranged by an intelligent design. I am a satanist? You are really wasting your time here.

because I dont want to believe in ANY faith that is blood ritual based... what is pagan? Because I favor knowledge over blind faith? Because I do not wnat to follow any religion and choose spirituality instead?

Anybody who doesnt believe in the biblical salvation is satanic... wowow...
    ... you visions are that of a dogmatic believer. And I stand by what I say, religions are going to take the world down. Because that IS the plan.... leave me alone

There is only fear(evil) and LOVE(GOD)...

that crucifixion was one of the most disgraceful and cruel methods of execution and usually was reserved only for slaves, foreigners, revolutionaries, and the vilest of criminals does not mean that it was NOT trendy... it was pretty common

(This is just one among many)
    It was a popular method of dispatching threats to the empire. “Romans practiced both random and intentional violence against populations they had conquered, killing tens of thousands by crucifixion,” says New Testament scholar Hal Taussig, who is with the Union Theological Seminary in New York..... By the time crucifixion was a staple of the Roman Empire
    http://www.newsweek.com/how-romans-u...-weapon-318934

I do not need somebody's death to redeem myself because I can take responsibility for my own actions. That is why blood rituals and wars are two sides of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Crucifixion was used for the scummiest criminals by the Romans. Jesus' death on the Cross was a representation that the Son of God was everyman's stand-in, suffering what the lowliest suffered, despite being completely innocent. The personal sacrifice on a completely personal level.

You speak of love. Jesus Christ did, as well:

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Then you believe in Judaism, and all other forms of Satanism. "Salvation by knowledge" is what Satan has taught humanity since the Garden. It's what the Rabbis teach with their Talmud. It's what Marxists preach about their so-called "science."

Christianity is, in part, the lesson that the fallible, tending-to-corruption human mind and heart cannot save itself, and must look to the Manufacturer for remedy.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    you already lost the debate there... LOL

have said several times that I had a stepmother (caucasian) and she loved me as much as her own children, my bro and sisters
    You may think so... But your lack of self confidence and your constant need to prove yourself tells a different story.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

JDRock (14th October 2017),Jewboo (12th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You may think so... But your lack of self confidence and your constant need to prove yourself tells a different story.
    It'll be ok, ust so long as any christian does not listen to Neuro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    It'll be ok, ust so long as any christian does not listen to Neuro.
    Sometimes it's like you don't think Goldie has free speech...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

whatever... you didnt investigated pre-christianity, it obvious... that is maybe why you dont see the numerology in the bible either... God created the world in ****6**** days... and rested the ***7***
    You ASSume too much.

I have researched countless traditions and esoteric/occult ideologies. There isn't a single tradition of value or marginal interest you know about I don't know about.

You ASSume that because the occultists love magic numbers, that their interpretations predate the Bible, and not vice-versa.

because I contend that the cosmos is GEOMETRICALLY arranged by an intelligent design. I am a satanist?
    You believe in "salvation through knowledge." That is the foundation of all Satanic traditions. "You don't need God, just listen to me and learn knowledge, be enlightened."

Judaism rejects Christ because Judaism is founded upon "salvation through knowledge," the so-called "wisdom of the sages."

because I dont want to believe in ANY faith that is blood ritual based... what is pagan?
    You just don't get it. Christianity is not "blood ritual based." It is the story of God's enduring mercy towards his Creation that has continuously chosen to disrespect Him, ignore His design, flip Him off when He said rules were meant to bring life abundant. And ultimately, that God willingly experienced both the joys and horrors of being a man so that an example to all of humanity would be given, demonstrating that God was not distant "dictator" serving only His wants.

Because I favor knowledge over blind faith?
    Your blind faith is in the "goodness" of mankind and the "value" of ephemeral "knowledge." In what you claim is "science."

Because I do not wnat to follow any religion and choose spirituality instead?
    Your religion is scientism, a variant of New Age religion. The worship of "knowledge," and the blind faith that it will "save" us from ourselves (despite the fact knowledge unbridled by God's morality has always served evil - war, exploitation, control).

Anybody who doesnt believe in the biblical salvation is satanic... wowow...
    Not what I said. You said you believe that "you shall not surely die" if you eat from the fruit of "knowledge." That is, indeed, Satanic.

... you visions are that of a dogmatic believer.
    God has proven Himself to me. I have no priest but Jesus Christ.

And I stand by what I say, religions are going to take the world down. Because that IS the plan.... leave me alone
    Your religion is among the most deadly, the root of the mass casualty rates of World Wars I & II. The pursuit of "knowledge" for its own sake.

There is only fear(evil)
    In your religion, "evil" is the opposite of "knowledge," or so-called "ignorance," which all hard/extreme leftists spew about routinely. This makes the assumption that this "knowledge" is actually valuable and beneficial to the individual and to humanity...in many cases, if not most, it is not.

and LOVE(GOD)...
    God in your own preconceived image, rather than God in His real Image. Yes, God is Love, but this love is not endless praise & "tolerance"...sometimes the beloved children need a good spanking.

that crucifixion was one of the most disgraceful and cruel methods of execution and usually was reserved only for slaves, foreigners, revolutionaries, and the vilest of criminals
    And Jesus Christ willingly allowed Himself to be subjected to it, for you, and me, and all of humanity, so He could prove He really did understand what our lives are like.

I do not need somebody's dead to redeem myself because I can take responsibility for my own actions.
    And with this, you declare yourself perfect, a "god" (or "goddess") in your own right.

That is why blood rituals and wars are two sides of the same coin.
    War is blood ritual, and the Prince of Peace showed us the Way to avoid it ever again. But people think they're just too smart, too "knowledgeable," to listen to Him. "We can save humanity through 'science' (knowledge)." Science, which has brought forth ever more efficient killing machines. Humanity is way too immature - sinful - to have control over such terrible things.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Sometimes it's like you don't think Goldie has free speech...
    Not at all, she's just learning how Christianity is the most advanced religion.

So advanced that it cannot be followed, by anyone or other religion.

It has won as omnipotent religious destroyer and philosophical devour

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Is the weed any better down in CR than what we have here?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th October 2017),Neuro (13th October 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Not at all, she's just learning how Christianity is the most advanced religion.

So advanced that it cannot be followed, by anyone or other religion.

It has won as omnipotent religious destroyer and philosophical devour

Thank you for relaying what she's learning...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Is the weed any better down in CR than what we have here?
    He is downing the last gallon of bong water.