THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 6,053 Times in 3,877 Posts

Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post

yes spiritual math are dogmatic but made by God... man didnt create it, he discovered it

to each his town
    I'm still confused...are you really this dense, or are you an Oscar-worthy actress?

Let me make this clear for you:

NO ONE IS DISPUTING SACRED GEOMETRY. NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE MATHEMATICAL NATURE OF GOD'S DESIGN.

Do you GET that yet?

We are disputing the Judeo-Freemasonic numerology, which is Satanic. You cite Manly P. Hall, without apology!!
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Neuro (18th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,677 Posts

But I have been talking ONLY about it... since the beginning... did you get that

How does it come the bible mentions the Principle Of Vibration (God spoke the word) and that of Mentalism, and the talmudist-freemasons used thought as a vibration/frequency/mind control to manipulate us? Why would it be it new age? The Bible explains all the Natural Laws in allegories... yet you wont see this.

The bible contains all the ancient knowledge that exists, which you call new age. Jesus disappeared at age 12... which is an important number in Sacred Geometry.

MPH asserts that the lack of integrity corrupts knowledge. In the audio MPH gives a stark WARNING as why we should NOT use secret mental powers to dominate others. Well I recommend everybody to listen to it. MPH NEVER was involved in politics, nor had a cult. He was a pastor and spent all his life giving lectures about the ancient knowledge UNCORRUPTED to help fight those who corrupt it.

The understanding of the supranormal/metaphysical is vital for the destiny of mankind, especially in the scientific field. And religions cannot resolve this.

But at least you prove that all my threads about Sacred Geometry did have an impact, because years ago, you called it new age... so there is a progress. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I'm still confused...are you really this dense, or are you an Oscar-worthy actress?

Let me make this clear for you:

NO ONE IS DISPUTING SACRED GEOMETRY. NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE MATHEMATICAL NATURE OF GOD'S DESIGN.

Do you GET that yet?

We are disputing the Judeo-Freemasonic numerology, which is Satanic. You cite Manly P. Hall, without apology!!
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

“It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.” ― Manly P. Hall

Thanks
    Thanked 5,477 Times in 3,635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    But I have been talking ONLY about it... since the beginning... did you get that

How does it come the bible mentions the Principle Of Vibration (God spoke the word) and that of Mentalism, and the talmudist-freemasons used thought as a vibration/frequency/mind control to manipulate us? Why would it be it new age? The Bible explains all the Natural Laws in allegories... yet you wont see this.

The bible contains all the ancient knowledge that exists, which you call new age. Jesus disappeared at age 12... which is an important number in Sacred Geometry.

MPH asserts that the lack of integrity corrupts knowledge. In the audio MPH gives a stark WARNING as why we should NOT use secret mental powers to dominate others. Well I recommend everybody to listen to it. MPH NEVER was involved in politics, nor had a cult. He was a pastor and spent all his life giving lectures about the ancient knowledge UNCORRUPTED to help fight those who corrupt it.

The understanding of the supranormal/metaphysical is vital for the destiny of mankind, especially in the scientific field. And religions cannot resolve this.

But at least you prove that all my threads about Sacred Geometry did have an impact, because years ago, you called it new age... so there is a progress. Congrats!
    But you still don't understand why Jesus Christ was crucified, you even deny it happened.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation