THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.



The Principle
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

  1. #11
    Unobtanium singular_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Money-Free Planet
    Posts
    10,786
    Thanks
    1,354
    Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,674 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    you already lost the debate there... LOL

    have said several times that I had a stepmother (caucasian) and she loved me as much as her own children, my bro and sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I thought you said your father saved you from your mothers tribe killing you when you were a baby?
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

    “It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.” ― Manly P. Hall

  2. #12
    Unobtanium singular_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Money-Free Planet
    Posts
    10,786
    Thanks
    1,354
    Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,674 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    whatever... you didnt investigated pre-christianity, it obvious... that is maybe why you dont see the numerology in the bible either... God created the world in ****6**** days... and rested the ***7***

    because I contend that the cosmos is GEOMETRICALLY arranged by an intelligent design. I am a satanist? You are really wasting your time here.

    because I dont want to believe in ANY faith that is blood ritual based... what is pagan? Because I favor knowledge over blind faith? Because I do not wnat to follow any religion and choose spirituality instead?

    Anybody who doesnt believe in the biblical salvation is satanic... wowow...
    ... you visions are that of a dogmatic believer. And I stand by what I say, religions are going to take the world down. Because that IS the plan.... leave me alone

    There is only fear(evil) and LOVE(GOD)...

    that crucifixion was one of the most disgraceful and cruel methods of execution and usually was reserved only for slaves, foreigners, revolutionaries, and the vilest of criminals does not mean that it was NOT trendy... it was pretty common

    (This is just one among many)
    It was a popular method of dispatching threats to the empire. “Romans practiced both random and intentional violence against populations they had conquered, killing tens of thousands by crucifixion,” says New Testament scholar Hal Taussig, who is with the Union Theological Seminary in New York..... By the time crucifixion was a staple of the Roman Empire
    http://www.newsweek.com/how-romans-u...-weapon-318934

    I do not need somebody's death to redeem myself because I can take responsibility for my own actions. That is why blood rituals and wars are two sides of the same coin.


    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Crucifixion was used for the scummiest criminals by the Romans. Jesus' death on the Cross was a representation that the Son of God was everyman's stand-in, suffering what the lowliest suffered, despite being completely innocent. The personal sacrifice on a completely personal level.

    You speak of love. Jesus Christ did, as well:

    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.





    Then you believe in Judaism, and all other forms of Satanism. "Salvation by knowledge" is what Satan has taught humanity since the Garden. It's what the Rabbis teach with their Talmud. It's what Marxists preach about their so-called "science."

    Christianity is, in part, the lesson that the fallible, tending-to-corruption human mind and heart cannot save itself, and must look to the Manufacturer for remedy.
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

    “It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.” ― Manly P. Hall

  3. #13
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    17,923
    Thanks
    6,571
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 3,626 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    you already lost the debate there... LOL

    have said several times that I had a stepmother (caucasian) and she loved me as much as her own children, my bro and sisters
    You may think so... But your lack of self confidence and your constant need to prove yourself tells a different story.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

    JDRock (14th October 2017),Jewboo (12th October 2017)

  5. #14
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    22,650
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,882 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You may think so... But your lack of self confidence and your constant need to prove yourself tells a different story.
    It'll be ok, ust so long as any christian does not listen to Neuro.

  6. #15
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    17,923
    Thanks
    6,571
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 3,626 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    It'll be ok, ust so long as any christian does not listen to Neuro.
    Sometimes it's like you don't think Goldie has free speech...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  7. #16
    Unobtanium crimethink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mystery Babylon
    Posts
    12,429
    Thanks
    8,705
    Thanked 6,018 Times in 3,861 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    whatever... you didnt investigated pre-christianity, it obvious... that is maybe why you dont see the numerology in the bible either... God created the world in ****6**** days... and rested the ***7***
    You ASSume too much.

    I have researched countless traditions and esoteric/occult ideologies. There isn't a single tradition of value or marginal interest you know about I don't know about.

    You ASSume that because the occultists love magic numbers, that their interpretations predate the Bible, and not vice-versa.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    because I contend that the cosmos is GEOMETRICALLY arranged by an intelligent design. I am a satanist?
    You believe in "salvation through knowledge." That is the foundation of all Satanic traditions. "You don't need God, just listen to me and learn knowledge, be enlightened."

    Judaism rejects Christ because Judaism is founded upon "salvation through knowledge," the so-called "wisdom of the sages."


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    because I dont want to believe in ANY faith that is blood ritual based... what is pagan?
    You just don't get it. Christianity is not "blood ritual based." It is the story of God's enduring mercy towards his Creation that has continuously chosen to disrespect Him, ignore His design, flip Him off when He said rules were meant to bring life abundant. And ultimately, that God willingly experienced both the joys and horrors of being a man so that an example to all of humanity would be given, demonstrating that God was not distant "dictator" serving only His wants.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Because I favor knowledge over blind faith?
    Your blind faith is in the "goodness" of mankind and the "value" of ephemeral "knowledge." In what you claim is "science."


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Because I do not wnat to follow any religion and choose spirituality instead?
    Your religion is scientism, a variant of New Age religion. The worship of "knowledge," and the blind faith that it will "save" us from ourselves (despite the fact knowledge unbridled by God's morality has always served evil - war, exploitation, control).


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Anybody who doesnt believe in the biblical salvation is satanic... wowow...
    Not what I said. You said you believe that "you shall not surely die" if you eat from the fruit of "knowledge." That is, indeed, Satanic.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    ... you visions are that of a dogmatic believer.
    God has proven Himself to me. I have no priest but Jesus Christ.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    And I stand by what I say, religions are going to take the world down. Because that IS the plan.... leave me alone
    Your religion is among the most deadly, the root of the mass casualty rates of World Wars I & II. The pursuit of "knowledge" for its own sake.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    There is only fear(evil)
    In your religion, "evil" is the opposite of "knowledge," or so-called "ignorance," which all hard/extreme leftists spew about routinely. This makes the assumption that this "knowledge" is actually valuable and beneficial to the individual and to humanity...in many cases, if not most, it is not.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    and LOVE(GOD)...
    God in your own preconceived image, rather than God in His real Image. Yes, God is Love, but this love is not endless praise & "tolerance"...sometimes the beloved children need a good spanking.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    that crucifixion was one of the most disgraceful and cruel methods of execution and usually was reserved only for slaves, foreigners, revolutionaries, and the vilest of criminals
    And Jesus Christ willingly allowed Himself to be subjected to it, for you, and me, and all of humanity, so He could prove He really did understand what our lives are like.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I do not need somebody's dead to redeem myself because I can take responsibility for my own actions.
    And with this, you declare yourself perfect, a "god" (or "goddess") in your own right.


    Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    That is why blood rituals and wars are two sides of the same coin.
    War is blood ritual, and the Prince of Peace showed us the Way to avoid it ever again. But people think they're just too smart, too "knowledgeable," to listen to Him. "We can save humanity through 'science' (knowledge)." Science, which has brought forth ever more efficient killing machines. Humanity is way too immature - sinful - to have control over such terrible things.
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

    ==

    "Without God...everything is permitted."

  8. #17
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    22,650
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,882 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Sometimes it's like you don't think Goldie has free speech...
    Not at all, she's just learning how Christianity is the most advanced religion.

    So advanced that it cannot be followed, by anyone or other religion.

    It has won as omnipotent religious destroyer and philosophical devour


  9. #18
    Great Value Carrots old steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North of the 49th
    Posts
    3,837
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 991 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Is the weed any better down in CR than what we have here?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (13th October 2017),Neuro (13th October 2017)

  11. #19
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    17,923
    Thanks
    6,571
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 3,626 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Not at all, she's just learning how Christianity is the most advanced religion.

    So advanced that it cannot be followed, by anyone or other religion.

    It has won as omnipotent religious destroyer and philosophical devour

    Thank you for relaying what she's learning...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  12. #20
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    17,923
    Thanks
    6,571
    Thanked 5,465 Times in 3,626 Posts

    Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Is the weed any better down in CR than what we have here?
    He is downing the last gallon of bong water.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •