Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Understand the banana peel is particularly good these year!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

have no time to discuss the christian salvation... all I know is that I do not need "spilled blood" to believe in God.

listen to Manly P Hall. the real source instead

No, I am not God but the Universe is FRACTAL, HOLOGRAPHIC (Natural Law of Correspondence)... means that man (and even any atom) is a fractal/microcosm of the whole, so contains its properties. The One Is Whole and the Whole is One.

SATANISM EXPLAINED FOR BORN AGAINS? give me a break
    Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A ‘Giant Brain’
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_2196346.html
    http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/picko...ron-galaxy.jpg

your fundamentalist and child-like analogy is the evidence that science and spirituality must be merged. God is a Mind and his entire creation. He is not a separate entity. If we cannot agree on that, there is no debate. Objective Reality is a construct of God's Mind. Indeed that is why religions were invented, how to explain this to illiterate people 4000 years ago as it still is a serious problem today?

God help us

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You ASSume too much.

I have researched countless traditions and esoteric/occult ideologies. There isn't a single tradition of value or marginal interest you know about I don't know about.

You ASSume that because the occultists love magic numbers, that their interpretations predate the Bible, and not vice-versa.

You believe in "salvation through knowledge." That is the foundation of all Satanic traditions. "You don't need God, just listen to me and learn knowledge, be enlightened."

Judaism rejects Christ because Judaism is founded upon "salvation through knowledge," the so-called "wisdom of the sages."

You just don't get it. Christianity is not "blood ritual based." It is the story of God's enduring mercy towards his Creation that has continuously chosen to disrespect Him, ignore His design, flip Him off when He said rules were meant to bring life abundant. And ultimately, that God willingly experienced both the joys and horrors of being a man so that an example to all of humanity would be given, demonstrating that God was not distant "dictator" serving only His wants.

Your blind faith is in the "goodness" of mankind and the "value" of ephemeral "knowledge." In what you claim is "science."

Your religion is scientism, a variant of New Age religion. The worship of "knowledge," and the blind faith that it will "save" us from ourselves (despite the fact knowledge unbridled by God's morality has always served evil - war, exploitation, control).

Not what I said. You said you believe that "you shall not surely die" if you eat from the fruit of "knowledge." That is, indeed, Satanic.

God has proven Himself to me. I have no priest but Jesus Christ.

Your religion is among the most deadly, the root of the mass casualty rates of World Wars I & II. The pursuit of "knowledge" for its own sake.

In your religion, "evil" is the opposite of "knowledge," or so-called "ignorance," which all hard/extreme leftists spew about routinely. This makes the assumption that this "knowledge" is actually valuable and beneficial to the individual and to humanity...in many cases, if not most, it is not.

God in your own preconceived image, rather than God in His real Image. Yes, God is Love, but this love is not endless praise & "tolerance"...sometimes the beloved children need a good spanking.

And Jesus Christ willingly allowed Himself to be subjected to it, for you, and me, and all of humanity, so He could prove He really did understand what our lives are like.

And with this, you declare yourself perfect, a "god" (or "goddess") in your own right.

War is blood ritual, and the Prince of Peace showed us the Way to avoid it ever again. But people think they're just too smart, too "knowledgeable," to listen to Him. "We can save humanity through 'science' (knowledge)." Science, which has brought forth ever more efficient killing machines. Humanity is way too immature - sinful - to have control over such terrible things.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

She makes good points bt ask her where and what she dooes hold to.

Long day, nite

for others may you reep what u sow.

shit long day,,
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

"Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? ..

Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it."

Thanks

numbers the bible... it is all a coincidence... right?

The Mathematics of Genesis 1:1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_A9Fw_TvRs

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    listen to Manly P Hall. the real source instead
    Proof yet again that your religion is of Judeo-Freemasonic origin.

your fundamentalist and child-like analogy is the evidence that science and spirituality must be merged.
    You sound like an extreme leftist. Why is that?

God is a Mind and his entire creation. He is not a separate entity. If we cannot agree on that, there is no debate.
    As you have no interest in hearing facts contrary to your New Age ideology, there is, indeed, no debate.

God makes clear that before all there is to be seen, He Was. Yes, He is a separate entity.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

JDRock (14th October 2017),Neuro (14th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

numbers the bible... it is all a coincidence... right?

The Mathematics of Genesis 1:1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_A9Fw_TvRs

Numerological evidence from a Kabbalist.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Still fact is Jesus may be the King of heaven ,

but all Christan religions are corrupted by .....................the gov..................tax free religion exempt ....ect ect.... this amounts to satan/dark has control of religion.

True freedom is freedom from self and what we think we are,

true freedom is freedom from selfish thoughts and the aspect that we are separate from the rest of humanity ,

when we are not as we all share in consciousness.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (14th October 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    She makes good points bt ask her where and what she dooes hold to.
    religious people will never choose to listen to the real thing, because they are afraid of knowledge, the problem is that evil is the gate keeper of the root of all good, such as the good is the gatekeeper of the root of all evil

both say DONT GO THERE... so to know the truth, one needs to cross the fire of knowledge and face all delusions. The symbolism of the Revelation

Evil knows the truth so perfectly that it is able to twist, invert and subvert it. But the plot of evil is to make people believe that knowledge itself is evil. Or that there exists evil knowledge. There is only one and sole knowledge that can be used for good or evil. It is all about what the Mind decides to do with it. I consider myself enlightened and my choice is to be co-creator with God and respect life. Thou shall not kill and lie.

When man decides to rule others, evil comes this way. God is not a ruler but a friend if one walks with Him. That is why God gave us knowledge, to understand Creation scientifically and metaphysically. Religious dogmas are an obstacle to enlightenment as they are interpreted subjectively while truth is objective

when one understands that the Mind decides, then everything becomes esotericism. Mental power is an energy, which is why ((they)) are bent on mind control

SERPO: true freedom is freedom from selfish thoughts and the aspect that we are separate from the rest of humanity
    RIGHT: when we pray, lets pray as selfless beings.... say manly p hall in the podcast below at 30mins. This lecture delivers so many important insights. Truth always reveals itself according to its own Principles.

Manly P Hall - 'Secret Powers and Why We Should Not Use Them'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ4P4NeQvw

13. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Serpo (14th October 2017)