Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: What Every Christian Needs to Hear

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    religious people will never choose to listen to the real thing, because they are afraid of knowledge, the problem is that evil is the gate keeper of the root of all good, such as the good is the gatekeeper of the root of all evil

both say DONT GO THERE... so to know the truth, one needs to cross the fire of knowledge and face all delusions. The symbolism of the Revelation

Evil knows the truth so perfectly that it is able to twist, invert and subvert it. But the plot of evil is to make people believe that knowledge itself is evil. Or that there exist evil knowledge. There is only one and sole knowledge that can be used for good or evil. It is all about what the Mind decides to do with it. I consider myself enlightened and my choice is to be co-creator with God.

When man decides to rule others, evil comes this way. God is not a ruler but a friend if one walks with Him. That is why God gave us knowledge, to understand Creation scientifically and metaphysically. Religious dogmas are an obstacle to enlightenment as they are interpreted subjectively while truth is objective

when one understands that the Mind decides, then everything becomes esotericism. Mental power is an energy, which is why ((they)) are bent on mind control

RIGHT: when we pray, lets pray as selfless beings.... say manly p hall on the podcast below at 30mins

Manly P Hall - 'Secret Powers and Why We Should Not Use Them'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ4P4NeQvw

You have come a long way grasshopper...............

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

singular_me (14th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Still fact is Jesus may be the King of heaven ,

but all Christan religions are corrupted by .....................the gov..................tax free religion exempt ....ect ect.... this amounts to satan/dark has control of religion.

True freedom is freedom from self and what we think we are,

true freedom is freedom from selfish thoughts and the aspect that we are separate from the rest of humanity ,

when we are not as we all share in consciousness.
    The two top religions are bloody, with Christians the bloodiest .

Translation from the rest of your post as I take it and agree with is as humans despite skin color we are all related, with bad actors (family black sheep) we all share the same mud ball/rock that we call collectively earth. Which in the greater scheme of things is nothing. Funny fact most all humans all share the same dreams in life, loving family and wanting to do better or hope for the next generation, will do better than the last.
    Wide scope when it comes to bad actors, many here can be called that along with others in the world. Small but vocal percentage of the greater that dream of a society that really can not work.

Religions methinks developed from a basic feer, way way back of the unknown, to answer questions that can not be even today be answered.

Also conveniently a way that a very few can get rich or gain power and control over the many.

Christianity is the bloodiest , but others are also close sorta all in the name of the christ.

Buddhism which has many factions methinks may be closer to getting it right, but who in the holy hell knows what is really right? Compared to any current main stream religion. More geared to yourself and how you deal with life and inner peace along with dealing with people.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Budhism positions any ego man only as cog in a watch. Western free independence egos wont measure down to it.

When done it isn't actually Budhism but a flavor that contains no passion only a schedule of when to do less rewarding actions.

There aint no off world "God" position as focal point for baiting passions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Budhism positions any ego man only as cog in a watch. Western free independence egos wont measure down to it.

When done it isn't actually Budhism but a flavor that contains no passion only a schedule of when to do less rewarding actions.

There aint no off world "God" position as focal point for baiting passions.
    Rotflafao....

Gots to love you, but sad you have slowed down on posting vids, you are starting to act like any normal citizen..

sad.

Peace !

Let the vid play out and blast from the past.. In southeast asia many died , and this was the music we listened to. Long run the nation changed, somewhat for the good , but mostly for the bad.

Punk

Christianity is still a blood soaked religion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Proof yet again that your religion is of Judeo-Freemasonic origin.

You sound like an extreme leftist. Why is that?

As you have no interest in hearing facts contrary to your New Age ideology, there is, indeed, no debate.

God makes clear that before all there is to be seen, He Was. Yes, He is a separate entity.

Game, set, match - CT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Game, set, match - CT.
    Consenting the source, especially coming from you, (personal badge of honor )I win...Some people are thinkers and or or stinkers, then we have pin heads..

I wonder if you know which category I think you are in?

Lmao

Attachment 9352

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Still fact is Jesus may be the King of heaven ,

but all Christan religions are corrupted by .....................the gov..................tax free religion exempt ....ect ect.... this amounts to satan/dark has control of religion.
    Christianity is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with the Creator of All That Is.

If a "church" has a 501(c)(3) license from Mystery Babylon, it has declared who its master is, for no one can serve two masters. It can claim to be "of Christ," but its submission to anti-Christ government says otherwise.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

religious people will never choose to listen to the real thing, because they are afraid of knowledge
    I choose Wisdom. Knowledge is what is on Facebook.

the problem is that evil is the gate keeper of the root of all good
    Only God is good.

so to know the truth, one needs to cross the fire of knowledge and face all delusions.
    The Truth is Jesus Christ, who will set one free when one actually listens to Him.

God is not a ruler but a friend if one walks with Him. That is why God gave us knowledge, to understand Creation scientifically and metaphysically.
    God has declared that all who wish to come to Him must enter by the Gate He has declared, which is His Son, Jesus Christ.

Religious dogmas are an obstacle to enlightenment as they are interpreted subjectively while truth is objective

(...)

Manly P Hall - 'Secret Powers and Why We Should Not Use Them'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ4P4NeQvw
    I assert that the New Age nonsense you speak is religious dogma. After all, you depend upon Judeo-Freemasonic priests like Manly P. Hall for your "truth."

I, too, quote Manly P. Hall. I quote him to prove him evil. You quote him to prove yourself "right."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    The two top religions are bloody, with Christians the bloodiest .
    Nope.

Marxism is the bloodiest religion of all.

Second is Islam.

Those claiming to do the work of Christ are a distant third.

But a good lodge boy would indeed claim Christianity is the most "evil" in the humanist perspective, eh? Praise Jahbulon!

humans despite skin color we are all related, with bad actors (family black sheep) we all share the same mud ball/rock that we call collectively earth. Which in the greater scheme of things is nothing. Funny fact most all humans all share the same dreams in life, loving family and wanting to do better or hope for the next generation, will do better than the last.
    Attachment 9353

If "we are all related," why not extend this "relation" to gorillas, some of whom have higher IQs that many Black Africans?

Thanks

So, Dogman, tell us how the aroma is?