Thread: I apologize for not announcing the sale of the 2017 Palladium Eagle

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I apologize for not announcing the sale of the 2017 Palladium Eagle

I picked one up in PCGS MS70 First Strike for $1,344. Some were getting them for about $1,150, but you had to act fast.
    I think this is the coin deal of the year. They were only offered through certain dealers. In 2018 there will be a proof version available through the US Mint.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...eagle&_sacat=0

2017 1 oz Palladium American Eagle $25 Coin BU

This stunning 2017 1 oz Palladium American Eagle $25 Coin is the first palladium coin in US Mint American Eagle collection. This is a significant moment for American numismatics, making the American Eagles even more collectible coins on the market.

This 1 oz Palladium coin features the classic obverse of the Mercury dime and a historic artwork on the reverse designed by Adolph Weinman in 1907. Both designs are extremely popular among collectors, although the “Winged Liberty” design is considered to be a major factor that shall increase the demand for this new US Mint release.

The coin’s obverse depicts a portrait of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, similar to the Roman God Mercury. Struck from 1916 to 1945, the original coin with this design was called “Mercury Dime” due to its apparent likeness of the Roman God Mercury, but it depicted the figure of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap – a symbol of freedom.

The coin’s reverse showcases another creation of A. Weinman, first designed in 1907 for the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Gold Medal. The artwork presents an eagle sitting on the rock and pulling a large laurel branch.

This amazing coin will add a unique value as an investment asset and numismatic item to any precious metals portfolio.

Coin Features:

Made from .9995 fine palladium with a weight of 1 oz.

First palladium American Eagle minted by the US Mint.

Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.

Coin face value - $25 USD.

Mintage of 15,000.

Obverse: A portrait of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, similar to the Roman God Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design used on the Mercury dime in 1916. Inscriptions: “Liberty”, “In God we trust”, “2017”.

Reverse: A powerful eagle sitting on a rock pulling a large laurel branch. This artwork was also created by Adolph Weinman. Inscriptions: “United States of America”, “$25”, “1 oz”, “.9995 Fine”, “E Pluribus Unum”.

http://www.coinnews.net/wp-content/u...se-510x356.jpg http://www.coinnews.net/wp-content/u...se-510x356.jpg
    http://www.coinnews.net/wp-content/u...ns-510x252.jpg
    Thickness compared to a silver and gold eagle

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: I apologize for not announcing the sale of the 2017 Palladium Eagle

Nice looking coin. Crazy premiums on Ebay.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Wow you may make a fortune on that one EE!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I think i bought a chinese copy of that for $25

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Jackie did it and you know it!